Black Woman Says Fried Chicken Was Thrown At As She Sat In Traffic

>A black woman in St. Louis County, Missouri says that someone in a red truck threw fried chicken through her car window, almost hitting her in the face, as she was prepared to make a turn.

>“It’s almost something I cannot put into words about how I feel as a mom and a woman of color. I want people to have those conversations with people that if they hear a joke, it's not funny. We are not doing that, we are not going to speak like that. I want people to combat all those types of hate,” she said.

>“I don’t want to have to explain this to my five-year-old this is not fair,” Newsome says in the video. “I was scared. I almost crashed into the car next to me … I want people to understand what this feel like what it's like It's not easy living in this brown skin.”

I am sure this really actually happened

Probably but I bet it was just a negro tossing a chewed up leg out the window, and not intentional.

>Niggers get delicious food thrown at them
>Still find a way to complain about "muh racism"

Black people are so ungrateful, she gets free fried chicken and still moans??

>Nigress gets a free meal
Still complains

I've had my window smashed out by blacks for a $40 Garmin GPS I bought on Amazon 6 years ago. So...

HERES YOUR FUCKING CHICKEN!

*throws*

which one of you autists did this?

>I want people to understand what this feel like what it's like It's not easy living in this brown skin

Oh it is so hard you guys..

>I was scared
>Being scared of fried chicken

I thought black woman were supposed to be
STRONG
T
R
O
N
G

Was it a black person that threw it at her? She doesnt say.

Why does it matter if it was a black person who threw it at you? Is it not racist when a white male says whiteness should be abolished?

It didn’t happen.

Even if it did happen its proof positive that black oppression is bullshit if they have to publish articles about this story.

scraping the bottom of the barrel for stupid shit like this meanwhile you can get up to five videos a day detailing stories of black on white violence on Collin Flaherty's channel.

>get favorite gibbs
>still complain

me

why the fuck do we allow them to sell shit like this to us as "news"

>gibs intensify

If the worst thing that's ever happened to you in your life is getting a piece of chicken thrown at you you've probably lived a better life than most people and certainly better than most people in history.

>black woman recieves welfare from friendly neighborhood cowboy
>has the nerve to complain about her free handout

The audacity!

if it did happen then where is the picture of the chicken that ws thrown? she can make a video of her self talking about the incident but cant actually show a picture of the chicken? its defeinlty bullshit.

>I was made to look like a fool
>I need to get on the news with this!

People are dumb.

2nd post post of the century

Most likely scenarios are another ni99er did it or she is making it up for the gibs. She think she gon get exter repperayshuns.

KEK

Why wasn't she happy?

You blacks are causing this shit.

Reap the whirlwind

HEY SHANEQUA...
WATCHA DOIN'?

Got you beat, had a window smashed out to steal a burger king gift card with 3 dollars left on it.

this is just common American courtesy on the road. A few months ago I was awoken at 2 a.m. while sleeping in my car at a dark rest area 50 miles from any town. It was an elderly lady at the window with her husband a few feet behind her, large plate of fried chicken in her hands, wanting to know if I would like a few pieces

Kfc is expensive as fuck. No one is going to waste $20 just to throw some fried chicken at some old nigger. Fake af

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Some asshole threw a milkshake at me when I was riding my bike one time. Must have been because of my white skin, that racist motherfucker.

I call horseshit. Even white trash don't throw away still-good fried chicken.

Good thing she got the license plate number so we can stop this madman before he strikes again.

Bitch looked hungry so I threw her a fucking leg and a thigh. Ungrateful cunt.

might have been a chewed up bone. but she aint got no pics or proof so.....

Some high school kid throw a half-eaten burger out of his window at my car the other day.
It was kind of impressive. The thing smeared across my entire windshield.
I was mad as hell. Not sure of the perpetrator's race, but regardless, I am entitled to reparations for this disgraceful incident.

I wish people would throw fried chicken at me.
It tastes great.

Did she pick it up and eat it? If not, es fake news.

This. I call bullshit.

Hey Laquesha, whatcha doin?

If his criminal persona consists only of throwing fried chicken into random cars, then I would be happy to be his friend, as long as I could drive along randomly beside him desu.

I.. I... I...I... I... I....like 10 references to herself in two paragraphs. This type of person is obsessed with herself.
Identity politics is crippling mental illness

I can confirm that this story was one hundred percent true because I was the chicken in the story which was thrown at her.

tfw you realize nobody gives you free fried chicken.

If it did happen, someone prob had fried chicken on them and she did something dumb so they chucked it at her.

were is the chicken or a picture of it to prove said event happened??

>free fried chicken
>this is somehow bad
I'm not even a nigger, and i love me some free fried chickunz!

I wish people threw free food to me

I always make sure I have fried chicken in my car so I can throw it at black people.

>giving tendies away
>to a negress nonetheless
nigga

>thrown at what

fuck doesn't anyone proofread anything anymore?

FAKE NEWS

Yeah there's no way I would throw tendies at anyone.

you combat it by rolling up your window, cleaning it when you get homeand forgetting about the whole thing instead of seething for months until your court case comes up at which point you demand all "whiteys" apologize

hnnnnnnngh!

Could've been worse. It could've been a watermelon

>It's not easy living in this brown skin

Wish someone would throw fried chicken at me while driving.

I was on an overpass watching cars through a spotter scope, saw one swerving very erratically so i started watching that one, two fat nogs fighting over KFC. The mini van flipped. The cop filling out the report knew i was there, so he asked me what caused it. He refused to put fried chicken on the report though.

I had my window smashed out just because the plastic GPS cradle was attached to the windshield. GPS was under the seat though and my glovebox was scattered into the passenger seat.

Dumb shit still took the cradle.

Would bet money it was another black person who threw it.

Muh KFC

This reminds me of that time when I was on campus and couldn't find a trash can and threw my banana peel up in a tree...

Richard ayoade is a tranny now?

First post truth post

It's so hard having brown skin. Every white """journalist""" believes every word that comes out of my mouth without question. It's just... the worst.

got you beat, dumb motherfuckers smashed my car window for a TAPEDECK and the door was unlocked

I keep hearing about white privilege, but no one is throwing free chicken my way.

Who would want to waste fried chicken like that?

I believe that was the white man sharing his food with her. You know, reperations.

Never leave home without it.

She ate it.

My car window got smashed for no reason.

Why were you doing that?

What a dumb nigger. You could throw a taco at a mexican and he'll take out his salsa and start eating.

Why the fuck doesn't anyone ever throw delicious food to me?

Some people would smash the window of a convertible with the top down to steal pocket change in the seat.

original recipe or extra crispy?

nah bro i got ALL you guys beat.

several cars were broken into and my car was stolen as the get away car! they found it 2 months later buried in snow in a parking lot. but by that time i already had a car. I had been listening to a real hell fire sermon on audio tape so when those niggers turned my car on that is the first thing they heard. this happened in rochester ny. and my car was stolen near blue cross arena on the bridge.

why do people who have no words always talk the most

fucking kek

Poor lady.

I once was robbed at gunpoint and had the gun held to my head by a nigger so I know what it's like.

the absolute state of america

What did she think gibbmedats were?

Why does she assume that it was in reference to the stereotype? Isn't it racist to assume that there is an inherent relationship between fried chicken and black people?

>Blavity team
>dindu nuthin you guyz

owned

You just described black history in one sentence.

Nigger stole my toilet seat.

fried chicken

I've had milk bottles thrown at me for walking through a shit council estate with a face that they didn't recognise.

Where's my X-Factor sob story moment?

topkek

oh yeah I'm a man who's white, so I don't get sympathy and violins, I just have to suck it up like a second class citizen.

was this the same pick up driver that allegedly called Peyton Head a nigger at U of Missouri?

he must be stopped! doesn't he have a license plate on his truck?

whatcha doin'