"it's just clickbait for children! there's no greater agenda here. . ."

>"it's just clickbait for children! there's no greater agenda here. . ."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg
youtube.com/channel/UCn2XZaCpuLCwcAIvy_vdnEQ
youtube.com/channel/UCYEHNnr_6XP-NY738hwXL1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Always wondered WTF those channels were and why Sup Forums didn't mass flag them.

we did but youtube dindunuffin

>inb4 this thread is deleted for mentioning this topic

It's almost as if Sup Forums is supposed to silence any and all discussion of "ElsaGate". It reminds me of the fact that YouTube has done fuck all about these channels.

I thought this shit was a meme but it seems to have grown. Wtf is this shit? Is this real?

Retard some jews just found out how to abuse clicks on YoutubeChildren and now make thousand with it. Same reason those creepy Spiederman-Elza videos get so many views. It's every hashtag child could search for + cheapily made "sketches" since children don't care anyway.

Here's a good channel to give you a quick rundown.

youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg

Someone PLEASE post a link to a channel we can mass flag.

Just fucking type in the title

That doesn't explain the increasingly sexual, disturbing, and morbid themes you can find. Things no child would intentionally search for. I doubt many children have a natural interest in dismemberment and eating shit, but I suppose that's the point of these videos. To grow an interest in these depraved themes.

We need a big channel.

Google does not give a single fuck
flagging does nothing

Here's the one I took screenshots of

youtube.com/channel/UCn2XZaCpuLCwcAIvy_vdnEQ

>Eyeball POPS OUT!

This does make some sense, but really what are we supposed to do about this content?

I remember somebody disclosed guys behind one of the videos were from Prankinvasion which was huge some years ago (Ethan Bradberry & Co.).
I guess it has more to do with the fact that theoretically they don't break any YT rules. Content is either clickbait or creators doing it for perverse fun themselves. Considering all the Jewish shit on television it won't surprise me that many children from 8-10 unironically search for "pregnant" videos on YT.
Nevertheless quite a shitshow. Depressing that parents don't control what their children watch and let them see this garbage.

youtube.com/channel/UCYEHNnr_6XP-NY738hwXL1g

this is probably the worst channel I've found on YouTube. There's a lot of actual child abuse shown in its videos, and despite flagging nothing is done about it.

Flagged for sexual content

I once looked at my Google search history and found stuff like "brests" and "poo", because my 10 year old niece and her friend used my computer. Kids search for edgy content on YouTube Kids, so it's a way to deliver without being filtered out, a disgusting loophole.

Unsure if these channels are kept up to boost the numbers for YouTube or not.

>"it's just clickbait for children! there's no greater agenda here. . ."

there is. Its a huge money making machine. These third world monkeys will never have to work.