>Watching in rear view mirror and side mirrors
>son of a bitch walks around the back of my car looking sketchy
>see knife in hand
>he tries to open back door of my Jeep Patriot
>locked because I'm not retarded
>grab sig p938 from holster
Round is already chambered
>nigger comes up around my side of the car towards the window
>point my pistol at him and ask him what's up.
>he books it
/pols racists memes saved my life today.
Anyone else have similar encounters to share?

shoulda shot him and started race war

>Jeep Patriot

Pulling your gun can be a crime, you shouldn't shot that nigger

t. zimzam

*should've, fucking should've
t. a retard

Good gas mileage. Fits all my tools. 4x4. Big enough for the wife and kiddos. Don't judge me.

>sit next to Ethiopian at lunch
>tries to nag milk
>luckily I have my beretta

Get dusted

Brother was carjacked at gunpoint by niggers. They bruised his face quite badly.

We both bought guns after that.

Not giving a cigarette? In this case retrospectively it was warranted; but in general, it's part of the smoker's code to give a cig, unless said generosity is repeatedly abused.

What do you carry?

its anuddah shuddah

Northwestern microbrews are so fucking Cringey. Just like everything in the Northwest, it's a really sort of detached naïve sort of white reality. Luckily OP didn't get stabbed and is the exception

The way I see it, I bust my ass 70 hours a week to buy my smokes. This dumb fuck is walking around town at 0430 begging for shit. He was tall and looked strong and plenty capable of working. I don't give handouts to lazy fucks. If someone on a jobsite ever asks for one I don't think twice and give them a few. I just refuse to support the habits of a bum.

>he didn't pull the trigger on a knife-wielding nigger
You have the heart of Ghandi.
I would have flinched and mag-dumped.

>imblying any code applies to niggers

Space dust is the best tasting beer I have ever had. It is brewed locally and I only started buying it after I did the fire alarm on the cooler they put in. All the guys working there are super cool and the beer is like 9% so I try and support them.

Remember, Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

>be me

Why the fuck do you retards say this. No shit it's you

Fair enough. But roll your own. You can make better smokes and they'll cost you twenty cents on the dollar compared to Marlboros or Camels.

>sig p938

My nigga

Always avoid the groid.

By not shooting it in what would be a justified defense against armed robbery, you have given him the chance to hurt another human down the road.
Glad you're okay, however. Thanks for your service and for being productive after your discharge. Lots of people have trouble with the latter.

Agreed, I'll give someone a smoke unless they look young.

Headline:
>nazi white man shoots defenseless black boy that dindu nothin.

My life wasn't in danger. He had no chance. I wouldn't pull the trigger unless I had to. I have a family to raise and I plan to watch my son grow up. My state is too cucked to let me off for that.

for this exact reply

you have to go back.

Is it true that you've yet to be flimflammed? Regardless, you're doing God's work, sir.

Good job my dude.

>be me
>be 19
>living in first apartment
>kind of a shitty neighborhood
>see groid walking back and forth in front of apartment building
>see him make for the front door
>don't hear door open
>hmmmmm
>stick head out window
>look around
>see him shimmying up the drain pipe
>grab 870
>light cigarette
>go outside

CAN I HELP YOU?

>be me
>laugh at some dumb nigger getting mad over decade old memes
>feels good man

Good shit user.

>gofuckyourself.jpeg
maybe Sup Forums almost got you killed

should have explained, 'hey cigs aren't cheap, i'll give you one for X amount of change' and asked him to just buy one, could have told him it was the last one in your pack and don't have any more or have only a few left to last a long time. i can understand the gofuckyourself.jpg attitude but you handled that poorly. he most likely felt you were attacking him personally or was offended, hence he was probably looking to do damage to you. i am assuming you're not around black people very often.

t.NYCfag who has niggers trying to hit me up for free cigs literally all day, and i am usually very cool about it.

> never relax around niggers
> be me go to 7 -11
> Nig ask for cig I say no
> Nig demands cig now
> I say no again
> Nig walks away
> Nig runs back with fist aimed at face
> me watching nig all the time
> see his fist coming at me
> move left nig hits wall with fist screams monkey howl
> me kick faggot in his side
> nig down for the count
> NRAN you are doing gods work Sup Forums

This. Elysium is fucking amazing spacedust and dayglow are my favorite IPAs.

Why is it always that no matter how many there are or what they have and no matter how tough they act as soon as a white guy pulls a gun they scatter like cockroaches?

If this was St. Paul 10 years ago then you and I were neighbors.

>My life wasn't in danger. He had no chance
nobody would've known that though would they

i'm not endorsing murder, just saying you would've gotten away with it if you did

Great job assaulting an innocent person with a deadly weapon. I hope this based black man finds this post and gets you arrested. Intollerable

I almost got flimflammed, once; but then I just zimzammed and wham, bambam

>Jeep Patriot

fag detected

>be NEET
>never go outside except inna woods
>never see niggers

You really missed an opportunity to waste a useless nigger. If he had a knife in his hand and you're the only one alive to tell the story I think you walk that day as a hero.

>shifty nigger walks up to your car at 4 am and asks for a cigarette
>"why of course m'elanin 'twould be a knave that deprives a man his right to a cigarette based solely upon prejudice as is stated most firmly in the smokers code. I beckon you now to my open window and exposed flesh, take of it as you shall!"
>get stabbed

I can pretty much guarantee you his plans were to rob you from the get go, and asking you for a cigarette was just a way of assessing the situation.

I was intentionally an asshole. I hate moochers. I would give the shirt off my back to someone that was working hard and struggling to make it but I will never help those who refuse to help themselves. This fucking guy could have bought 10 cartons for the amount that he paid for his clothes alone. I drive a mediocre care, carry an inexpensive gun, spend my money frugally so I can support my family and this son of a bitch thinks he can just come up and demand what is mine? He wasn't even nice about it. He said "bruh let me get one of those". The only thing I spend a lot of money on is my family and my tools.

I want to habeeb

Should've put that you're NYC in the beginning so i didn't have to read that cuckpost

this never happened my dude, this isn't how fights work.

You did the right thing only because your life would be tied up in courts for months.

You go to prison if you do that here in Cali.
Force has to be met with equal force

My man. Good beer is the only way to go. Only faggots drink Budweiser or Busch light and shit.

This. Never let a nignog close the distance.

Yarr the code

Goddamn right.

T. Oregonian

He was acting in self defense when he saw a deadly weapon brandished. Castle clause, stand your ground et al.

He was trapped in his vehicle with no egress point. He had every right to defend himself.

pussy

I have no duty to retreat in Washington. I'm okay legally speaking, but thanks for the concern.

You guys have some good beer too. I am a huge fan of tricerahops from ninkasi brewery. Good shit.

Glad you're alright man, that sounds spooky as fuck.

How do you like your job? I'm considering joining an apprenticeship program. Any tips?

You're underage, and have never been in a fight.

it may be a meme, but it's not a joke.

He could have driven away, hurp durp.

I know, I mistyped, he obviously *should've shot the nignog, but he has kids too and in this climate he could get fucked over in court real easy, especially in Washington. He was probably smart and still made a nigger shit his pants, a good day

Nice work,user. Would have been nice if you could have killed that nigger, but it would have caused you a shit load ofblegal hassles, so I understand . I've had to draw on a nigger before and I was so tempted to end its life, afterwards I was glad I didn't though. Too much liability.

Post wife's feet.

kek

probably the guns they bought

You did the community a disservice by not putting down that criminal thug. Now he will kill someone else and the blood will be on your hands. you had one job faggot.

>American jews distracting the goyim with nigger hate social engineering threads.
I'm so disappointed with the current level of intelligence that has flooded the board with le_donald faggots and the American election.

Why are Americans so stupid?

Don't justify your means of transportation to that faggot,user. Godspeed

How do you know? He might have had to back over a nun taking orphans to get iced cream to get away.

You weren't there, you don't know what innocents could have been injured in his attempt to flee.

In the UK this whole thing would never have happened in the first place since the guns and knives are banned so checkmate

heh.. too slow.....

I am a low voltage electrician. Make 37$ an hour. The work isn't always hard. Sometimes it is laborious but a lot of the job is programming fire panels. (I am a fire alarm tech). The apprenticeship is only two years and you can make anot 18$ starting if you work in the city. If you aren't retarded you can do it. I make about 100k a year when you include overtime and prevailing wage jobs and I don't have debt from college. I'm usually home by 4pm every day and I don't have to deal with customers like I would in a service job or an office setting. If you don't want to put up with people and just do your job and go home, it is a good gig. If you are a bitch and don't want to work hard for what you make, it isn't for you.

>giving gibs to niggers

Nope

How about do whatevee the fuck ypu want with shit you bought

Keep it up with the good fight brother, as pass forward your teachings of how to deal with the devil's spawn on the earth.

Have you ever had Pliny the elder? Went to Russian river in Santa Rosa a few months ago. Hands done best IPA in the states. I'm pretty divided with craft beer. I hate the hipster pro faggot aspect of it, but the quality and ABV can't be discounted.
>you shoot him in PNW
>burned at the stake and prof rep takes a hit
Down side is now you have to live with the fact that he will now likely kill/rape many more people since you didn't stop him.

Lucky. In Oregon we can only defend ourself if "there is no avenue of escape"

Ninkasi is some good shit bro. Lemme know if you're ever in the Portland area we'll do a brew tour.

N-NANI?!?!

Good to hear youre okay.

>"gofuckyourself.jpeg"
>over a jewstick
Maybe that's what got the nig noggin', don't you think?
Maybe calm your ex-army tits next time.

the spacedust is pretty dam tasty.

>Don't judge me
kek sounds like a woman, so you're a bulldyke OP?

No anons will ever see her. She is too good for us. Me included. But she loves me and made cute white babies with me and treats me well. I have no idea why honestly. I guess I treat her pretty well. Six years strong.

Sounds right up my alley! Are there any ways you can get ahead quicker, like extra certifications or something that make you more valuable?

Spotted the newfaggot

obviously this you fucking country bumpkins

>mfw nazi racist memes save lives but libtard ideaology gets you raped and killed

>>sit next to Ethiopian at lunch
Damn...didn't the fucker stink to hell and back? I've known a few east africans that plain STANK.

Actually, it's more like guidelines!

I'd rather risk getting stabbed or shot (I HAVE been shot twice, fyi) than live in a nation where you go to jail for even thinking, "Gee, most terror attacks come from Muslims, maybe we should vet immigrants better?"

Fucking bum.

>parking lot
>walking to my car
>see melanin enriched person changing his car's wheel
>waitamoment.jpg
>there is no jack. That tyre is not flat.
>Grab baseball bat from my car's trunk.
>confront the nigger.
>by this moment people are starting to circle around us, mall security is arriving.
> SJW were shouting at me for intimidating a random nigger.
>nigger claiming it his car and to leave him alone.
>"if it is your car then turn it on"
>idonthavethekeys.jpg
>fucking lier nigger,
>nigger tries to GTFO.
nop.jpeg.gif.webm.
>people running behind the nigger for like 30 meters

someone finally catches him, bets the fuck out of him and then zip ties his right leg to his left arm so he cant stand up until police arrived.

fucking nigger was trying to steal wheel nuts in a mall parking lot.

>meme flag

But he doesn't have to you defenseless syrup nigger. He wasn't breaking the law and had every right to stay in his car and defend himself once threatened with death or serious bodily injury

My only job is to take care of my family. I couldn't care less what blacks do. If you aren't armed and prepared it's your own fault. I never expected to ever have to pull a gun on someone but it may have gone differently if I didn't have one. Look out for yourself. It isn't my job. I'm not in the army anymore.

Anyone that blames you for not giving some shiftless nog a smoke is probably a spook themselves.

>and then your parents apologize to your murderers for the evil bigotry of your people on national tv