Celebrate with your king, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9W8JrAKNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing to celebrate.

Cucks made a change.org petition to repeat the voting. got 300k votes in an hour.

It's over.

>change.org
>changing anything

>change.org

Isn't that the site where two of the biggest petitions were to deport Justin Bieber and to build a Death Star

It's actually happening, the parliament talked about it already.

It ain't happening.

that faggot resigned, it's over

It's too late. You will go back to the EU and you will suck that muslim cock.

The only thing that means is that Parliament has to bring the subject up.

But even the most retarded Remain politician would know better than to immediately conduct a new referendum and shit all over the first one.

Maybe Britain will rejoin the EU with a second referendum, but it won't be in the near future.

I love the global economy getting nuked.

it's worth it

I'll give it 4 years before the UK becomes a new caliphate and white women are forced to give birth to black bucks.

B- best two out of three, right guys?

We can't REALLY leave the EU, right??

16 million voted out, no way a measly 300k petition is gonna change shit.

If the petition got at least 100k signatures that legally means the petition has to be considered by parliament. What happens then is up for speculation, but the fact is that it is mandatory for parliament to discuss the matter.

okaeri

And Parliament will throw it out. Like I said, 16 million.

Imagine the scenario where people seriously try and argue an online petition signed by just a couple hundred thousand people (from around the world mind you- not just the UK), could supersede a vote made by 10s of millions of people just a day before.

I want to fuck Saber, any want to fuck her with me?

the white house has the same shit, literally nothing has ever been accomplished from it, whenever something gets enough votes they just send out a thank you message

The /brit/ threads on Sup Forums went even further up their own asshole than usual. Lots of people saying they voted Leave and regret it.

Posting a Nige

>change.org
>changing anything

Me

It gave us Dark Souls on PC

Bloody finally. I was waiting this since yesterday, God save the King and fuck neo Sup Forums, I miss Seiba image dumping.

You're making Nero sad.

Have a better king.

But I didn't vote for her

You don't vote for kings

How do you become king, then?

No one has told me why crashing the EU economy was worth it without the use of the word cuck.

/mischief/

They just check whose sword is the glowiest

No idea. But to vote for emperors, you must first become a prince-elector of the holy roman empire.

Something about sovereignty and border control.

Just Perfidious Albion sticking to their old ways.

Only if you let me use her ass for the majority of the time. Letting me use her son for their same purpose helps seal the deal too.

Well you did have some old slutty bitch (Merkel) slurping down gallons of muslim cum to let them parade across Europe fucking everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9W8JrAKNg

>implying I'd recognize a whore as my king
Saber should be male!

>implying I'd recognize an unelected aristocrat as my king
Boris Johnson should be Saber!

what is this voting?

There is no voting, you don't vote for kings

Just curious what this is and all? Something with Fate series I'm presuming?

It's the king.