Sailor Moon Crystal

Where did we go wrong Sup Forums?

New season is fine, though.

Nowhere since the new season is perfect.

I tried watching and only made it a few episodes in, it just doesn't have the charm and humor of the original.

I wouldn't call it perfect, but it's still great

I really need that soundtrack from when Saturn starts nuking the planet

Wrong?

Seasons 1 and 2, if those Seasons had Season 3 animation it wouldve been better than prime DBZ.

I'd nut inside Haruka

This season has been much better, but I'd still rather it haven an actual reboot that combined the good of the anime and manga.
Plus, the longer seasons and Monster of the Week episodes would have been good for the other girls.

It should have started with Sailor V.

>following the manga

There

These are all pretty good.

Also what's with the OP?

This 3rd Season has been amazing. Everything went right.

I'm still amazed Toei actually managed to pull it off.

Mugen arc is so fucking good it makes s1 and 2 even worse by comparison. They literally need to remake them in the same style because a complete box set wont seem coherent.

The manga was never really humorous, match it with the butchering that they did to the manga in the first two seasons of crystal and you have a bland product.

well, first off they didn't rehire Ikuko Itoh to do the character designs for Crystal, so the designs for s1-2 look like shit.
And second, it's modern toei. Hoenstly I can see this reboot being justified because fans have been wanting an anime that's closer to the manga since the original really deviated from it and left out some really cool shit.

It's not perfect. I can still see them struggling with budget in some scenes. But overall, it's at least a watchable fucking show.
I can't wait to see how the bluray improves it.

by revisiting nostalgia when we should have moved on.

Sailor Moon's source material was never good. It just seemed good because we were all 9 at the time.

I agree. Technically speaking, Crystal S3 is a great adaptation of the manga. However, it really does draw attention to the flaws inherent in the source material.

More Saturn!

This.

Saturn is SEX!

We weren't wrong, S1 and 2 were shit and we called them shit.

S3 is good and we've called it good.

Let's hope the next two good as well.