When did you grow out of your atheism Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of your atheism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifepetitions.com/petition/petition-support-the-filial-correction-of-pope-francis-for-propagating-heresies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw christianity is almost dead in Europe

No one pulls a bullet out of themselves, just to reload it for a second go.

6 months ago.

ATHEISTS MUST BE PURGED!!!!!!!!!

When I saw pic related.

probably the reason why it's turning into a cuckfested shithole

That's a loaded question, and is bait.

>imblying this isnt my fetish

I haven't been in church in years, please help decide which church I should go to.
I was raised Mormon but my family stopped going eventually in my teens and now my brother is Catholic.
Mormons seem pretty iffy looking back at it, and their origins and Joseph Smith smell fishy. Catholics I am just not as comfortable with only been to their church a few times. I might be down to try another church if there not compete wimps and have the "gays are good" attitude.

>almost
it's been dead since the French Revolution.

An honest Jihadi. So where you guys attacking next?

This. Atheism is responsible for the downfall of Europe.

who /aware/ christian here?

Porco dio = God pig
I love Italy because we have bestemmie

Grew out of real atheism 2 years ago, grew out of agnosticism half a year ago. Atheist me was a lazy depressed fuck, religious me is /fit/, /lit/,
/enlightened/ and motivated.

I'd recommend that everyone just try and ask the gods for guidance. They will deliver.

No fucking way. The question about an inflammatory topic is loaded? AND bait? I'm glad we have a literary genious like you browsing Sup Forums to point out the subtle to us lesser mortals

> pic related

[delete]

There's still Christians left out there?

>replying to a tripfriend who uses the most memey of meme flags
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Being about a subject does not make a question loaded dipshit. Assuming a state of affairs on the part of the person you're questioning is what makes a question loaded (e.g. "When did you stop beating your wife?")

At 26 when I realized Christianity is the only force for morality in a society, the literal interpretation of religion isn't the only one, and to claim the knowledge of the non-existance of God is completely irrational. Now a devout Roman Catholic like I was born into being, unlike my parents who converted to a heretical religion when I was 8.

I fucking couldn't help it I know

I've got a loaded question for you right here when did you give up on your virginity?

politics and philosophy

>not believing that god is punishing europe for this with refugees, depression, terrible leaders, and ethnic cleansing

>leaders
bootlicker

In my late twenties

Why she's always gotta look so tired. Are you trying to emphasize she doesn't wear makeup?

It's moe, man.

After graduating highschool.

God gave me a child, had cancer at 18, barely any cervix left.

Was deemed infertile, now have a baby and another one on the way (same white dad)

Ate shrooms in college, realized the parallels between the infinite nature of the universe and the classical descriptions of God, and that they're one in the same thing. Have since had experiences in everyday life that have expanded my perspective to where I am today.

I was always religious, because every atheist I knew was just an idiot trying too hard to seem smart and trendy.

It doesn't help that almost all atheists neglect their philosophical duty to devise a system of morality absent divine imperatives to define it for them.

I am an arhiest and fascist but support christian values. I like the morals but do not believe in a non-existant being.

It's a simple-minded philosophy that they use as justification for not taking responsibility and spreading degeneracy.

That makes you quite unique.

why cant we use yours? it seems to work

Claiming the existance of God who cannot be proved is completly irrational. All we have are vague accounts and 2000 year old books written by god knows who.

i'm just waiting for an a.i. tech religion to devout myself to.

same here, those retard will say we are fedora, but they are as reatarded as sjw when trying to have an argument, cause they KNOW they will allways lose it.

>UMMMM I HAVE NOT EVVIDENCE GOD EXISTS LETS DO A STRAWMAN HAHAHAHA I AM SO TRENDY ANS SPECIAL

Make a difference, remove the heretical pope.

lifepetitions.com/petition/petition-support-the-filial-correction-of-pope-francis-for-propagating-heresies

when internet memes on a vietnamese knitting summit convinced me that it's cooler to pretend to believe in god than to be honest and admit that you're just as faithless and nihilistic as anyone else and you're deeply, deeply afraid of death but you try to enjoy life anyway because that's the point

Every reasonable person is an agnostic anyways, but it's the most boring position to have, so we never speak up.

What do you mean? If you guessed I'm atheist, you're right, but the thing is morality and atheism are very hard things to reconcile. Put straight forwardly most people lack the time, ability to care enough, or intellect to develop their own morality. Christianity has a fairly good moral model that is largely convergent with my own philosophical inqueries and readings, and Kant demonstrated a secular means to derive Christian morality, which definitely speaks in its favor, as opposed to Islam's divine command (Mohammed's idolization is tantamount to divine command theory) nigger logic, and most atheist's fee fee """"morality.""""