How can one girl be so perfect? She's so far ahead of the others that they might as well stop trying

How can one girl be so perfect? She's so far ahead of the others that they might as well stop trying.

I love Haruue! I fucking love her!

(Misaki is cute as well)

She is a queen after all. There is no competition

>How can one girl be so perfect?
Busty long haired blonde.

Objective Raildex girl ranking (outdated)
GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Will-tan
Orsola
Itsuwa
Misaki

TOP TIER
Seria
WORST
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose
Saiai

HIGH TIER
Last Order
Dolly
Himegami
Yomikawa
Laura
Awaki
Saten
Misuzu
Nephtys

MID TIER
Maria
Mikoto
Sasha
Leivinia
Mugino
Arisa
Umidori
Fremea

LOW TIER
Lessar
Index
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Komoe
Mitsuari

SHIT TIER
Marian
Oriana
Kuroko
Hyouka
Angelene
Patricia
Niang Niang

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Frenda
Sherry
Haruue
Banri
All of Kamisato's harem

I'm going to find you user, I'm going to find you and I'm going to hurt you.

>ahead of the others
I don't think so, pal.

>Laura that high and in the same tier as Yomikawa and Misuzu
>Nephtys not in godess tier

If you were to fix that and a couple other things the list would be perfect.

She's cute! It's too bad she's literally shit compared to the magical pieces of shit in this series and she's never going to make a difference. She might as well be staring in Lucky Star because we'll never see her accomplish anything in the grand scheme of things.

Your taste is bad and you should feel bad.

Index, Mikoto, LO, Saiai, Lessar, Umidori, Leivinia, Othinus, Will-tan and Frenda are better.

Oh yea and Haruue.

>Index

Weakest Level 5, Manipulative, doesn't have real friends only "clique" people, can't into sports, can't cook, misakifags are really delusional with their garbage

GODDESS TIER
Will-tan
Mikoto
Saiai
Othinus
Leivinia

TOP TIER
Umidori
WORST
Index
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose
Lessar
Seria

HIGH TIER
Salome
Last Order
Dolly
Misaki
Sasha
Mugino
Laura
Awaki
Saten
Nephtys
Itsuwa
Misuzu
Frenda
Mitori

MID TIER
Yomikawa
Maria
Yuiitsu
Arisa
Fremea
Mie-chan
Patricia
Niang Niang
Komoe
Kuroko
Ellen

LOW TIER
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Mitsuari
Orsola
Angelene
Marian
Banri
Haruue
Rest of Kamisato's harem

SHIT TIER
Oriana
Sherry
Hyouka

Updated and fixed.

What's up with you and Haruue?

Misaki a shit.

>LOW TIER
>Lessar
Anal plugs man, she should be high atleast.

I just want to run away with her user. A run away with Haruue.

i want to see what her role is in NT16

Remove those sacks of fat and she would be perfect.

Haruue is an important character. She's the one who delivered the robot in time to save the day in the last season and she played a huge part in the first season.

Filthy bottom-feeders that have shit taste, begone. Your sluts don't even deserve to breathe the same air as the queen of Tokiwadai, let alone be compared to her.

She was mentioned in the summary so she'll probably have a small role dealing with the element problem in the beginning of the novel. Then she'll disappear when Aleister or Kamisato makes their move.

Imagine if she was able to fight like frenda.

Queen of bitches.

Friction girl a best, the rest of them are shit

Sperm-chan is her friend

>perfect
Not as much as Mikoto though. Mikoto is the true wife from the series. But yeah I'll admit I prefer Misaki than Othinus.

Threadly reminder that Mikoto is responsible for High Priest's death.

>Forgettable slut squad is in railgun now

Is the accelerator manga really doing so poorly that they have to get cameos here? Where are Saiai, Rakko, GITD, etc? I was expecting them and not these rejects.

Both manga series are talking about related concepts. Railgun is talking about "soul creation" while Accel is talking about the "perfect body for esper development".

What were their names again?

I know, all the soul and esper development stuff seems to be leading to cyborgs and Rensa in particular. I'm just not a big fan of this group. Maybe their time in Railgun will change my opinion of them.

When a retired naval vessel gets thrown into the mix, how could you say no?

This chart is still shit, faggot.

Mikoto is not shit. The powerlevels in the Raildex series are just too high.

When was the last time powerlevels accomplished anything? I only remember the strongest characters jobbing hard.

>those sluts get to appear
>Estelle doesn't

Exactly, it's like the writer marathoned Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon and decided to complete fuck this entire series over on some Harry Potter shit. The characters in rail gun have been reduced to cat shit on the couch and the magic users are literally mama coming to clean the shit up.

Who?

Friendly reminder that Carissa finally won.

This is a thread i can approve of.

Mikoto a best

Hmm. I'm a Misakafag and I do think Misaka and Misaki's interactions are quite cute, but I prefer Othinus over Misaki. Othinu's interactions with Touma are sadistic and tsundere-like themselves, heh.

Rare smug Misaki for my niggas

Why does she have such a breeding body?

She knows what she's doing, like Mugino. Mikoto is the odd one out.

The power of love.
She literally grew her tits to please her man. Kamachi better overhack the hack and make Touma remember her.

She should have been the main character in rail gun. It should have been called High School Mental Out Musical.

KUROKO A BEST

Holy shit fuck! It happened! I honestly had to read the post twice because I couldn't believe somebody actually had good taste in this damn fan base. Good for you user.

>secondaries

Kuroko a fucking shit. She's bottom of the barrel.

Nice argument you stupid Mickey Mouse fuck face, Kuroko is one of the original Railgun characters and an amazing character.

Exactly. The only one who can even catch up with the magic side is Accel, if he tries hard.

>Liking the raging memeyuri

Accel isn't worth shit either, not when some cyborg can copy his trump card

This really bothers me about the series as a whole. We were supposed to get "Magic vs Science" but got pure magic shenanigans and barely some science circlejerking to cleaning robots and fighting jets.
Then magic gods came and the only way for the author to write himself out of that bullshit was going into even deeper bullshit. So now suddenly we have AAA or whatever is called that can nuke magic gods with one shot because science side was so weak it wasn't even funny.

>We were supposed to get "Magic vs Science"

Kamachi originally intended for this to be a magic story.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if the "magic vs science" focus was mostly just something Dengeki pushed in the advertisement of the series.

Mixing archetypes from the Sister's personalities and Mikoto's tsunderage is just the worse thing i've ever seen. That's why I don't like Othinus at all, and don't say such things as "but it's kamidere durr" because it isn't.

What the fuck are you smoking

We are all Haruue.

You are committed, I'll give you that.

Posting best girl to save this woeful thread.

I hope Kamisato redeems himself by launching a full shitstorm in order to get be WR.

Shut up you fagget magical man loving piece of shit. Its characters like him that are destroying this entire series and making the characters I care about suffer because the writers of the show didn't the the meaning of restraint when determining what powers individuals should have.

I hope he gives more than two seconds of thought to his plans this time.

Does anyone know the chapter where Carrisa tells everyone of her goals for the UK leaving the EU?

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Oh he won't. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if 'element' or the random temperature increase is one of Kamisato's retarded plans.

I just want to see him cause a lot of shit to make up for my disappointment. .

H-H-HE'S TOO STRONG

STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING ME

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

RUNES DON'T WORK ON HIM WHAT THE FUCK

Why doesn't Styil just shoot him?

HE'S CLOSING IN...KANZAKI WHERE ARE YOU

Is Stiyl the biggest cuck in the Kamachi-verse?

Touma stole Index. Kamisato stole Patricia. Laura is Aleister's used goods.
He is without a doubt

Because he's not that good. Kuroko could even beat him.

Touma would kick his ass. Even with a bullet in him.

Jesus fucking Christ is anybody caught up on Morning Star? Is Saten kill?!

N T R
T
R

Stop bullying Stiyl you faggots!

She was in the anime. (She's a good girl)

You don't even know him headcrab.

What a disgusting bitch. I'd rather a pure girl like her. So fuck off Misaki.

Sign me up for the Misaki special. Ohh there's a line? It's okay, I'll wait.