There is literally no argument against this

There is literally no argument against this.

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/news/george-zimmerman-auctioning-off-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/1491582/
articles.baltimoresun.com/1991-12-27/news/1991361032_1_ruby-oswald-gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elitedaily.com/news/george-zimmerman-auctioning-off-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/1491582/

That's a false equivalency.

yeah, great. Keep burning cop cars and shooting cops then I guess

>make a simple self defense clean shoot into a circus trial
>even president makes statements about it
>be surprised when the weapon sells for a large amount

it's has nothing to do with it killing a black kid, it has everything to do with the spectacle

I bet OP thinks the shooter is white.

He was iranian

That is a great RoI.
>buy fun 600 gun to go plinking
>kill a dangerous nigger
>sit on trial with a smile on your face the entire time
>watch chimpouts from the safety of Floridian gated suburbs
>get free pictures taken of your investment by the court system
>use them to sell gun for 100k
>repeat
>?????
>profit

Wasn't Zim Zam's auction cancelled because people were making fake bids? Or did he actually manage to sell it in the end?

Is he trying to imply that blacks couldn't steal enough to be able to spend 100k on a gun?
Shameful racism at work here.

If you shoot more nigs and flood the memorabilia market with confirmed nig shoot guns, prices will surely drop. Your argument will then be invalid.

>implying we should have gun control
>implying black lives matter
most of the guns niggers get are from illegal gun lords and not from your respected Texan neighbor gun dealer

>Don't say your life matters when your neighbors are getting killed over an 8th

It's true, black lives don't matter. Especially not to black people.

the free market decides

you're right black lives dont matter

You're right, that niggers life was apparently worth quite a bit.

the free market wins again

what about capitalism?
this gun has more inherent value to a particular set of consumers who will pay absurd amounts of money to get the gun who killed yung skittles.
shit, if i was rich, i would have bid on it myself

*sips white semen*

they cant be too mad it to the museum of oppression

I would of paid $200,000. That gun gets work done. Go kel-tec

>simply because it was used to kill black teen

Wrong, it's a historical item from an infamous case. It could have killed a white Nazi and if the media blew it up like they did with trayvon the gun would be worth the same. That's what happens when you drum up hype and controversy over silly shit.

Hitler's pants matter.

The high price shows it's a rare event and thus highly valued.

If it were common the gun would have been cheap. How much is a gun that killed a white person? Probably just as much as any other in the ghetto. It's just normal.

Criminal. It was used to kill a criminal.

>buy gun
>shoot nigger
>sell gun for 100k

why are black people not using this genius get- rich-scheme?

No argument for this either.

Yup, shes right. Black lives dont matter.

If the price was due simply to the fact the gun killed a black teen then Chicago produces over a million dollars in handguns every weekend.

What makes the Zimzams gun worth 100K is that it was used in an act that went on to redpill 100's of thousands (if not millions) of white Americans.

>it has everything to do with the spectacle

this. humanity loves their fucking circuses.

He's right you know. It's silly to claim.all lives matter.

Cockroaches' lives don't matter.
Rats' lives don't matter.
Niggers' lives don't matter.

as if o.j. simpsons shit wouldnt be sold for just as much

The auction was shut down he never sold it this article is old

Yes there is

Guys we need to ask the important questions, like is the gun still for sale?

What?

Doesnt even make since but nice try retard

Nigger we can't help it if Mexicans are racist.

>underrated

You can get that cheap Kel-Tec for like $250. It's actually a decent compact 9mm

You're right. He should kill his white half.

that pic reads like a list of shit to teach your kids not to do
Trayvon was a thug, sold stolen gun to classmate
Mike brown drug dealer wanna be cop killer
Sandra was suicidal even talked about it on social media
Garner career criminal decided to fight instead of stop selling cigs
other nigger wouldnt stop reaching for gun

if these are your heros just kill yourself now because there will be many more if you dont smarten up

What? A one hundred thousand dollar gun? Fucking Kek. You can buy a tank with that kind of money.

CANT FLIM FLAM THE ZIMZAM

I don't see what's wrong with paying a good price for something that you know works.

i'm not gonna say that all lives matter, simply because nigger lives don't matter

>All those Chicago blacks must be rich

Checkmate covfefe

>elitedaily.com/news/george-zimmerman-auctioning-off-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/1491582/
>he plans to use the profits from the sale to prevent violence against the police by Black Lives Matter members
kek'd. i mean, i don't see him giving up 100k dollars desu. still funny

Why are you so racist against an innocent latino hero?

Yes there is, that this dumb bitch doesnt know how much Kel-Tec PF9s go for. They're not $600 handguns, they're cheap as shit. Under $300 new, even less used probably $200.

Kek

>buy 10 $600 handguns
>shoot some niggers with them
>sell each for $100k

Anything involved with events that notorious will be almost enshrined in a museum somewhere. It will have value because of cultural significance, and I don't get the 'argument' posed.

>There is literally no argument against this.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Black teens gun each other down every damn day. Those guns do not fetch a high price, they are worth less because they are risky purchases.
Nobody wants to be found in possession of a firearm linked to an unsolved murder, or series of murders. It is a foolish situation to put yourself in.
Zimmerman's gun is worth more than those other guns because of it's connection to a high profile case. The media frenzy drove the value up.
Your strawman fell quite easily.

can't flim flam the zim zam

It was because the media turned an open and shut case into a circus.

/thread

poor little OP nigger dosen't know what it means ):

Then you just need to increase production to offset losses. I can't find a downside to this plan honestly.

articles.baltimoresun.com/1991-12-27/news/1991361032_1_ruby-oswald-gun
>NEW YORK -- When Jack Ruby bought it in the late 1950s from a Dallas gun shop, the shiny .38-caliber Colt Cobra revolver carried a price tag of $62.50.
>Last night, as the showpiece of an auction at Manhattan's OmnPark Central Hotel, the handgun used to kill Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963, with a police evidence tag where the price tag was once fastened, brought bids starting at $100,000.
>The bidding climbed quickly, and when it was finished, an unidentified New Jersey collector, acting through an intermediary, had bought the handgun for $220,000, of which $20,000 goes to the auction house.

gun used to kill Oswald, 220k. You're absolutely correct OP

You underestimate Sup Forums's ability to find argument with something. You must be new.

underrated

#somelivesmatter

What the FUCK is it about coffee and tea?

You're trying to co-opt an everyday activity as a more pompous way of expressing the idea behind "dropping the mic." WHY?!

Owning a piece of history is priceless.

Yes, there is an argument against this tragedy!

The absurdly high price reflects the tragic shortage of guns used to kill niggers.

Shoot more coons, auction more guns, profit!

If it shot Hitler, how much would it be worth? Only $600?

There is no arguments. Because in actuality, no lives matter.

Clearly the fact that it took his life made it go up in price. Which means his life did matter and is now worth 100k.

Obviously no lives matter when I could easily get a hot weapon for 2/3 the price of Wal-Mart to kill more than one child.

i don't care about black lives all that much though

>don’t say black lives matter when blacks don’t care about other blacks lives and whites policing you and their virtue signaling is the only thing stopping your extinction

People will pay this kind of money for a baseball bat used and signed by Mcgwire.
Just think of it as sports memorabilia

I thought it didn't sell. Or it did but no one paid because it was a bunch of trolls bidding or libruls

That's a piece of history, you dumb nigger

Last time I looked, O.J. was trying to sell the knife he used to stab two people to death for 5 mil. #blackprivilage

That gun has historical significance. If it weren’t for that gun we would have a much different 2017

How much would OJs gloves bring in at auction.

He's right. "All lives matter" is bullshit.

White lives matter.

OJ's Ford Bronco was going for a huge amount too, more than 100k.

>BUT DAT DONT COUNT DOE!

If anything, it means blacks lives do matter. Items that are proven to be effective at killing niggers are apparently very valuable

kek

Of course, black lifes doesnt matter, thats why AllLiveMatters doesnt have any sense

When I have to work in the USA usually buy handguns for $50-100 that were almost assuredly used to kill black teens.

I see no need for an argument. They're all dead and feetsball nigger is out of a job. The problem has been solved

I wanna say he had his first auction canceled by gun broker, but then a second one elsewhere was successful

it was to pay for his court shit you fuck stick nigger lover

They're right, it is pretty strange. Usually handguns that kill niggers are pretty cheap and plentiful.

DAILY REMINDER YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE BROWN
>Pic is the new Aryan

a dead nigger is worth more than a live one.

Well when an object goes on the news for a reason like that it becomes important and sells for a lot of money

>a gun used to kill a black teenager sold for way more than its worth
>therefore, you cannot side against black identitarians
???

It is not "$600" gun if free market says it is $100,000.

Also, traytray was zimzammed by a keltec PF9, which isn't a $600 handgun. I bought one brand new for $230 and that's about the standard price.

As I recall a black bought it in order to dismantle it so if anything it shows why we need them

>Paying 200 000 to break something
>Only in coontown