Chris Wray is now officially in charge of the FBI

As of today
>Remarks from Sessions at his formal installation ceremony this afternoon
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-installation-christopher-wray-director-federal

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/2017/09/15/079b1bcc-9a24-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.2c26ce2df5e7
youtu.be/2k06NeqcowM
youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So maybe there has been secret arrests....

>days
are we gonna get a happening soon?

Get me a bump. A motherfucking bump.

Who knows but this is as close as we've been to having everything finally "lined up" our way

Explain

Alright, who can tell me more about this Chris Wray fellow?

>DAYS

CLEAN UP THE FBI, PLEASE

Just in the last two weeks the new US Attorney in DC has been officially installed and now the new FBI director. Trump's people are largely in place, now we can reasonably say that things should start happening at a more rapid pace

oh fugg i hope he's /ourguy/ wouldn't hold my breathe tho cause Blumpf

One can only hope

Didn't hear about the US attorney thing. Thanks user.

washingtonpost.com/local/2017/09/15/079b1bcc-9a24-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.2c26ce2df5e7
Only woman nominee Trump made, takes over control of the Awan case among others

Now what? What is the next domino?

THE ARREST OF HILLDAWG

user please tell me is george webb a shill or disinfo? I'm so confused by all his viedos for example youtu.be/2k06NeqcowM

He took the opal pill. Watch out for that one.

HA, she's last.

what is the opal pill? can you give me a quick rundown?

I like George but i dont fully trust him mostly because i dont think he's alltogether there (something i'd never say about Alex Jones or Roger Stone or any number of other "conspiracy" associated figures)

Basically if you fully understand the holy trinity, you've taken the opal pill. Do you know why prayer works? I do.

prayer = digits ?

Alex joines is a cia shill

Nope. Transfer of spiritual energy from the mind's eye to the meta-consciousness. Enough people use the same conduit and the same message, aka Kek, and it will manifest itself in our realm.

Where can I find these details, preferably in a concise, easy to digest format

yes. check this out. I pray that Hillary is arrested before Halloween. Amen. Praise him. Checkem

HA! Start learning how to trip better on LSD. DO not take LSD. Start there. Then compare the world's religions. You'll realize the Bible is really the SOP Manual for humanity. Why else would the devil have a dick and boobs?

Interesting, along w/ur other post... Shrooms were what got me off an atheism stint pry 9 years ago, and I've been studying this stuff since... Fresh perspectives are gold

Have any pressing questions? I may have answers.

I will say the best thing we could meme is public group singing. If the soccer hooligans only knew of the power they had...

sounds like a larp from warhammer 40k!

No larp just a man who has done a ton of research and experimentation.

Prolly nothing more than confirmation of what you've found... I've seen irl what happens when you get a bunch of people speaking the same thing, the world seems to make way for whatever is being asked for. The power of agreement, 1 puts 1000 to flight, 2 puts 10000. Kingdom law.

>he doesn't know about humors and their effects on spirituality
Fuck the third eye.

Would you like to inform us of how piss, blood, boogers, and shit influence the spiritual realm?

As above so below, as below so above.

Interesting. Diet does play an important role in how effective one can be as an instrument.

who is this goy?

Dis bitch right here.
May she forever be safe.

I'm surprised she's still alive after taking out a rothschild then having a private meeting with the trump

We should put the word out, for every statue those fuckers tear down, we will erect one of our new heroes.

And they will come to fear our erections.

muh dick

Hillary is not getting arrested, if you are lucky you'll get Wasserman shultz or Brazile

You're as delusional as the #Impeach crowd

Have fun watching over the destruction of the country. I will never support feds.

EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ