TV shows that triggered your jewdar

Wife wanted me to see a funny show shes started watching. "The Good Place". I start near the end of the first episode and watch 10 minutes of the second episode.

In those 10 minutes:

>Main character is a morally bankrupt white blonde who accidentally made it into heaven.
>Her true heavenly soulmate is black man pictured, on earth he was an "Ethics researcher". He will teach her to be a good person in heaven.
>Her frenemy is a paki muslim woman raised in London with "beautiful latte skin that turns her on"
>Some other idiot white woman tries to sexually advance on her black soulmate
>Worked in mention of how Christopher Columbus was an evil genocidal maniac suffering in Hell

I say to myself: This just HAD to be written by a Jew. Sure enough, it is!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ev_kqWGBs
youtu.be/aXzjxVYPjys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It turns out they are not soulmates at all and it's just a trick. His other "soulmate" (she's bad and in on the scam)is Indian. They have all in fact really come to "the bad place"

Watching another "hilarious" show called "Grace and Frankie"

The show revolves around old baby boomer couples who have beta husbands with gay tendencies/aspirations and wives who are sexually horny and masculine

I think...
>hmmm. probably jews behind this...
Check Wikipedia... sure enough.. Jews

I'm pretty sure that this kind of TV is how modern Liberals are born. The SJW zombies. The mind control that took hold of them... This his how its done! This is the shit that normies simply cant see and soak up with glee! Just look at the IMDB rating of these shows.

Why do so many Jews push this shit? What is their end game?

How can you stand being married?

You're such a cuck it's hillarious.

steven jewniverse. its literally ,ade by a kike. lok at this. this is a map of the world in her cartoon. russia, the biggest threat to israel right now, is a crater. makes you think. also, she has said that in her cartoons universe ww2 never happened despite it being completely unrelated

>Inb4 that show with someone literally being cucked by a nigger whilst wearing a chastity cage

Marriage is institution needed to raise children in a wholesome and protective environment. Fuck off faggot, of course you would want to devalue its importance.

sounds like you need to do some more studying they aren't being untruthful about anything with their storyline.

marriage is a religious practice enforced on primates, when she's watching her shows she's fantasizing about what she would rather her life was then you come home and her day is ruined.

There is a plot twist in that show: everyone has come to the bad place, and are not that good people - and most of them were not aware of the suffering they caused other people at all because they were self-absorbed assholes.

The black dude caused pain in the lives of the people who loved him because of extreme indecisiveness. The paki woman is terrible, and the munk is a fraud. Also, there is this really dark Indian woman who is totally evil.

Watching the 24th sitcom with a beta male / unrealistically hot wife combo really activated my almonds

My wife loves me dearly and she doesn't want to watch that show anymore after I pointed out all the subversive shit.

>marriage is a religious practice enforced on primates

that made no sense. arguing with you idiots is like playing tennis with the net down. You can learn post modernist thinking in about a week and can feign that you are a real intellectual to normal people. But not here.

thats a cool twist, but still, my jewdar was triggered

Well they were all in hell. I had the same thought as you, until the twist then it was actually a somewhat decent show.

That doesn't undermine any of the hidden messages I had pointed out though.

havent looked into it, but something is off

see Sartre's no exit

Btw, how did Dear White People do?

Me and my GF tried to watch it for shits and giggles. I said i'd give it maximum one episode before she wanted to drop it. She doesn't pay attention to US college shit obviously. 20 minutes in and she says it has to be written by racists because it portrays black people as horrible, insufferable, hateful, entitled shits and she couldn't believe that black Americans actually wrote it.

>[Post a Reply]

have a real show, from a real timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=m6ev_kqWGBs

Stop watching TV faggot. Turn it off! Turn it off right now!

That show is sickening. Full of deviant overtones TL;DR on the jootube takes that shit apart, like his ongoing (((gem))) spotting.

>hot wife
>that ugly kike
no.

why is it legal for jews to write blasphemous television shows about christians? Somebody should sue them.

I advise everyone to watch the double episode of Diff'rent Strokes with the pedophile. It's on YouTube and it's good.

this one is actually comfy. theres no weird shit in it either.

Well obviously they engage in degen behavior so they are in hell. They also say a lot of other people are in hell, but they were lying to them.

I mean they all end up in hell because they're shitty degens.

ikr?

>muslim goes to heaven
>Cristobal goes to hell
so does that mean allah's in chatge or what

All of them.

I banned my niece and nephew from watching it when they were visiting from (((California)))

WACHT FF

ZEG JIJ NU

DAT JE DIT

NIET zou neuken?!!?!

good job.it is the most vile thing out there.

Broad City

its good though

The funny American sitcom "You're The Worst".

>makes fun of marriage and married people as boring
>glorifies drug use and single life as exciting
>"oh now, we're becoming one of those boring married couples, let's do drugs!"
>humiliates the nerdy beta male character, cucked by a black guy in two episodes

ja. wat een kankerkop. en een jood.

>turns on TV
>JEWDAR triggers constantly on all channels
Guys I think my JEWDAR might be broken, how do I fix it?

broad city good? wtf are you talking about?

hmm, so you're telling me jews write a show about jews and made them likable?

> almonds

>watching TV

Broad city is terrible kike television

>yes goy, jews are normal and wholesome

Still watching degenerate television? Your parents weren't lying when the said it would rot your mind.

it's really really bad and that one kike has such a fucking annoying face

Curb your enthusiasm is jewy but it is literally one of the only tv shows worth watching. It's coming back soon too

Hollywood only gives people crushes so that they'll watch sit through progressively more propagandized content.

parents must be really old to be saying that. my mom's 63 and she had a tv eversince she was a kid. my parents read a lot, but I can imagine most people her age watch more tv than nowadays kids.

>everyone is a shallow degenerate baboon like me

Remember when SNL was actually funny?
youtu.be/aXzjxVYPjys

yes it's extremely kike but it's my favorite show ever.

>watching an american show with gf
>10 minutes in the white girl character has a thing for the black guy character
>of course..
>"ugh, i don't mean to sound racist user, but i think black guys are kinda gross"
>smirk

>wife watches TV
better start saving for a rainy day

Jessica Jones might hold the record for the most blatant propaganda in thirteen episodes. Every white male character is evil, ignorant, or pathetic and the lead character looks at disgust with literally any of them who show the slightest interest in her. It's impossible to exaggerate how over the top and obvious it is.

Same here. I'd say there's about 10 tv shows everyone should watch before they die, Curb is in my top 3

Ever seen Sens8 (or however it's spelled)?
Try making it through one episode of that.

Also, generally acceptable, not totally blue-pilled shows:
Blue Bloods

Watch something more educational user

>TV shows

Stopped reading there.

hou je kanker bek eens even, shill

your girlfriend is a jew, though

Trips of truth

>indisputable

I kinda liked the movie. Cast was fairly good. Too bad they replaced them.
The message was still bluepilled but it felt a lot more evenhanded than the show.

she's actually 100% german, we met on vacation

Is that why you faggots fight so hard for it?

B-but what if I like Krysten Ritter?

She doesn't look that pretty on the show and her character is trash. Hell, Supergirl season 1 was propaganda but at least she's cute and it's occasionally entertaining. When people say they like Jessica Jones I'm not sure what they're talking about because it's painfully self-serious with bad writing to the point where the rare action scene has zero sense of fun.

I liked hr in Breaking Bad. I will admit they overplayed the gurl power in Jessica Jones. I don't watch superhero movies

Keep watching. The place is actually hell.

>sees this thread
>remembers watching the first episode of Star Trek: Discovery
>I wonder who could be behind this diverse cast?
>checked Wikipedia just now
>Main producer is a kike named (((Kurtzman)))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Jessica Jones is not only the worst season of a comic book show I've seen, it's probably the most overrated show on IMDB compared to its rating and actual quality. If someone needs a Krysten Ritter fix Don't Trust The B, while far from perfect, is still better in just about every way.