en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report
youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm
youtu.be/Rues1gVr338
youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
web.archive.org/web/20151111055249/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
archive.is/FPLq4#selection-1797.0-1839.1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world is fucked if we keep letting them get away with shit like this.

We honestly need another Hitler

I think we're at the point of no return, user..

>its just a forgery and its just a gigantic coincidence we act and do everything it says

Probably, but of course nothing lasts forever. The bigger the kikes become, the harder they'll fall. Might take a couple hundred years tho

archive.org/details/ConquestOfTheWorldByTheJews

I just read this pamphlet. It's fucking amazing but I'm blackpilled as fuck now.

Also this wiki page is also the most biased shit of all time: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

Good shit.

And the worst part is that people will actually believe these parasitic fucks.

It's shit like this that bothers me the most because I know that lots of people are stupid enough to just go along with it.

I think we still have a chance, hopefully fatass Kim will shake things up

Pretty much this

Christians who read the KJV Bible or any proper translation of the Textus Receptus already know this (((conspiracy))) is real, no matter how hard the kikes shill. That's one of the reasons why kikes hate us so much... because we know they're Baal worshipping sons of the devil.

Knowing about the Jew is one of the reasons I was receptive to the gospel, because the gospel explains why the kikes are the way they are.

>wikipedia
Seriously why does anyone even give a shit about that?
Everthing related to politics, economics and culture is completely occupied by kikes, libs, white "commie" larpers, niggers including pajeets and jungle gooks who barricade all articles against objectivity and facts contradicting their lies

The black pill is strong in this thread

Oy vey goyim

youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s

Shut it down

What about New Living Translation or is KJV more pure? I figured the differences were cosmetic like with “thou” etc...
Also, and this deserves its own thread but figured I’d ask, how much of the OT is bs or manipulated to serve (((their ))) purposes? Did Jesus disregard all of it? I’m obviously no bible scholar.

It's been kike'd.
Take the NWO Bible version red pill.
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

It is all the pure inerrant word of God.

biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm
This explains kikery pretty well.
This film helped open my eyes to the reality of the JQ.
youtu.be/Rues1gVr338
For extra credit watch Marxist Lucifer Kang too.
youtu.be/-sdxu0dvCLg

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
is this the same book? are they just retarded or i drunk?

Yea.

so much (((THIS)))

This has been circulating forever and a day, it's definitely a good read though but I'm unsure the exact origin because even in the 90s when I found it, it was contested that it was black propaganda made by the white Russian army back then.

Definitely outlines alot of what has happened and is happening though, so id say the accuracy is probably a good indicator of validity.

>written awfully hastily...

11 Nov 2015
>web.archive.org/web/20151111055249/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Today. Addition highlighted.
archive.is/FPLq4#selection-1797.0-1839.1

This

Only implying that the addition happened somewhere between 11 Nov 2015 and today.
>Not that the change was made today.

anyone got any good quotes from it? that show how it has manifested in the modern day?