KILLING THE ESTATE TAX REALLY ONLY HELPS FARMERS!!

KILLING THE ESTATE TAX REALLY ONLY HELPS FARMERS!!

pretty good white family, except for that jew desu

Whats wrong with passing what you built to your children? Be it a peasant farmer or wealthy real estate man? But I digress, the wealthy will never have their property siezed only the dirt poor "kulaks" because it's an easy target for you gommie fucks.

>I don't care what kind of inheritance I will leave to my children

probably because you will never have any children you fat communist

Bullshit, nigger.
Most if not all farms are in a trust.
>this smells like Koch brothers horseshit

Wrong! it helps us all. When you start paying for your own pop tarts, then eventually you will start learning

Bullshit faggot.
If I hoard millions in offshore accounts, it should be taxed before my kids can take control.

Kochs are shit, but I find it curious you progressives never attack the wealthy such as Warren Buffet, who financed some protests because the pipeline being built would have taken from his enourmous profits in the Rail and transportation industry? Kochs may be shit, but at least learn why you are against something bolshevist.

You're not very good at economics are you?

How does estate tax help anyone at all in the first place?

>helping the most important members of a functioning society

Oh no.

This

Also:
>how dare you take off that cinder block we tied to you.

Like giving that money to tax revenue would have been the answer to all of our prayers. Democrats are such statist traitors

It is easy to collect. So it helps state to have income.

where's baron?

>helping the state
So no one basically.

It would be anyways faggot. You have to pay to bring the money back.

>How does estate tax help anyone at all in the first place?

It's a communist policy designed to stop families from building inter-generational wealth.

>REEEE EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE ITS ONLY FAIRRRRRR

^t. commies

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE??

DID TRUMP HURT HIM????

REEEEEEEEEEE

estate tax is theft. period.

Nepotist

he had an autistic meltdown and shat his pants.

Off flyin around in a time machine somewhere. Did you see the thread with the old ass trump statue in it?

>jewkel hands

Anyone else enjoying the leftypol raid? I think it's pretty funny when they come here to sperg out, get mocked, and eventually retreat into their hole.

Estate tax is theft. There's no moral reason to tax someone's estate when they die and to even try to say it's "to keep rich families rich" is preposterous. The "rich" will still be "rich" after the estate tax. However, the poor, and middle class families trying to put their life back together after a death in the family could use that money.

There's no "sticking it to the man"
There's no "making the rich pay their fair share"
There's only theft.

hahahah what is funny as fuck is I know what that gif is from

This memo is stale
>the govt will pay
>ill show you my returns
Investigate black water. Why are you russian and a robot?

It helps everyone who isn't a broke nigger or childless faggot.

Why are you on here rather than raising your noson?

Excuse me? Why don't you want to help farmers you stupid rich lefty boy? Fuck off.

>subsidised ethanol man

not to mention the massive sopa lobby

Lmfao

Buffett is a cunt.
His raised transport costs at the railroad is what killed coal in the West.
Don't give me that "progressive" shit.
I'm anti-pirate.

Bannon is a commie

>KILLING THE ESTATE TAX REALLY ONLY HELPS FARMERS!!

It does actually because the millionaires and billionaires who you think you're screwing by taking 50% of the possessions when they die all have excellent accountants and attorneys who know how to shuffle their cash around to make sure they don't get fucked.

The people who actually get fucked are farmers and small business owners who have over $1 million in property and don't have the economic savvy to know how to keep from getting fucked.

Its amusing that you think the ultra rich don't know how to weasel their way out of your bullshit taxes.

that family is fucking ugly and you know it.
trump is the only one looking normal.

This
God bless user, hopefully we can kill some commies together in the coming war(s)

The superwealthy like the Clintons and Trumps use trusts to evade the estate tax.

>here's no moral reason to tax someone's estate when they die and to even try to say it's "to keep rich families rich" is preposterous

Launder money for russian mobsters, hide it offshore, make sure dumbshit junior and the cumdumps never pay their share.

>muh patritotism
>muh feet hurt during Nam

Fuck this cunt.

My grandparents had 200 acres of coastal California land. They were forced to sell it in the 70s because they couldn't afford to pay the massively increasing taxes on it. The government should not be taxing you for things you've already paid for.

jesus fucking christ even baron became a transgender?

It helps piece of shit Jews who want their useless children to inherit their shekels.

Rich Orthodox Jews are the only constituency Trump gives a shit about.

>launder money for Russian mobsters
What the fuck are you even trying to say here? What does that have to do with death taxes?

Fuck you piece of shit. Ur granddaddy killed some Mexicans so u think u have a right to land. If you didn’t become a multi billionaire with that much capital by now and couldn’t pay measly taxes, you didn’t deserve that land.

>work hard for my family
>goverment steps in and steals my gifts to them

fucking die die die die

Jews are the only people intelligent enough to pass wealth on to their children? Fuck. I should become a jew then.

Work so hard u can’t afford to pay taxes.

Rent-seeking useless degenerate drug confirmed.

He moved from Louisiana, worked for 20 years, and then bought it.

Any Burger who couldn’t manage to become a Billionare by now or is too stupid to launder their money deserves to have all of their measly shekels seized and redistributed to give others a chance.

>It's a communist policy designed to stop families from building inter-generational wealth.

Providing that intergenerational wealth exceeds $5.49m. You're welcome to pass on your ride-on mower and collection of belt buckles, unimpeded by the IRS.

Also, you should note, that $5.49m figure is the threshold at which the tax kicks in. So, if your estate is worth $5.5m. then your heirs would pay 40% on $100,000.

>muh gommunism

He worked on the railroads on a union job to buy 200 acres of coastal land in California? Do you expect anyone to buy into this folksy bullshit? Gee wiz, I’m just a mechanic... lol.

You fucks are pathetic vampiresS

The Mexicans that owned land in California when it became a US territory still retained ownership of their land. Stop listening to retarded liberal lies about the Mexican American war.

Not all of them. A lot of the huge ranches were broken up into still huge chunks. Also, the ones who kept anything kept it by Bleeeching themselves with Burger studs.

Fuck paying anywhere near 40%. Taxes should be drastically cut so that the government is forced to axe all these shitty social programs and be more efficient with their income.

>no one is allowed to provide more for their children than I do to my non-existent children
That's what you sound like

He worked in the Oil fields on a union job yes, and he bought 200 acres of California land, fairly close to where Hearst castle is. It's the truth faggot. We could have all lived that kind of a life if we hadn't let millions of shitskins from all over the world in.

Aka your useless retarded ancestor was just good enough to fuck a Mexican qt to get a nice dowry of 200 acres:

Good job, muuhh job creators and muuuh hardworking pioneer spirit.

And many of them did just murder a Mexican and take the land. Sonoma and Napa and Northern California are basically this. Southern California got part bleached, part broken up by muuh state legislature, part stolen outright.

Fuck paying 40% on anything above $5.49m?

Jesus Christ, son, would you listen to yourself.

Where in CA?

All the cool kids are doing it.

when I say coastal I mean about 4 miles inland. Not desert garbage land, but rolling green hills covered in oak trees and creeks.

No one is allowed to hoard the wealth selfishly, provide no value on it, be completely incapable of transforming their capital into more capital, and cry about being taxed by the government which fights wars to protect them from being killed.

T. Californian who sees These estate taxes cry babies and their degenerate useless liberal children run around like they’re such victims.

How can the government ever expect people to climb out of poverty if they can't build upon what their parents made?

Do you believe in meritocracy? Ie that your station in life is to be determined by effort and not the conditions of your birth?

There's your moral reason you absolute fucking retard

Property taxes are super shitty.

what is the democrats justification for estate taxes? its money that was already taxed multiple times, why in the fuck should it be taxed again?

before you die, all that money you accumulated, you already paid income taxes on when you got paid at work, you paid property taxes on when you sold your house before passing down the cash. why in teh fuck should your childrens inheritance be fucking taxed its god damn criminal theft

Eric's wife is also chosen, and Tiff is currently dating a tribesman.
>Doland is ourguy

Around the center of the map.

MASSIVE tax cuts for billionaires and big corporations.
Nothing for the middle class.

>no estate tax payable below $5.49m
>families inheriting a mere $5.489m can't climb out of poverty

Wew lad, just wew.

I know that area. It is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

How does it feel to be the descendants of con-artists and being so irredeemably stupid that you somehow didn’t build on that wealth? How does it feel to be only good enough to lobby for more Mexican immigrants to work your cousins’s agribusinesses? How does it feel to be only good enough to donate shekels to cuckservatives and play the violin on yuuurr oppression?

How does it feel to know that Donald Trump transformed 1 million dollars into 12 billion but you couldn’t do diddly shit with 200+ million except cry about the tax man?

Damn. I've driven on that highway twice, they really got fucked over with that one.

This nigger gets it

>what if everybody just made financial decisions that in hindsight would have been super amazing?

Because you're dead and you don't need it anymore.

Estate Tax is insane. If my mom left 250,000 dollars which is VERY reasonable for ANY family that has a 401K and some savings, it gets taxed at 40%.

So that's 100,000 gone right then and there.

Then because you're "having money come in with you that fiscal year" it becomes INCOME for that person.

And in addition to your salary wage, which if you're not some fucking tard is probably about $65,000. In addition to the $150,000 you're getting from your inheiritance, your income is now above 200,000. Which bumps up your tax bracket to the 35-40% tax bracket.

Which is ANOTHER 100,000 gone all the sudden. After all that bullshit, you're left with about 50,000 or so. Down from 250,000 from what your parents left you.

It's super theft, and hurts the middle class the most. The Rich will always be able to buy shit, but this extra income from the middle class is sorely needed. They could easily pay off a house, pay off student loans, buy some more stocks, put it in their own retirement, etc.

My grandfather was a welder. He could afford it at the time he bought it. The taxes increased to the point where he had to borrow money to pay them. Eventually he was forced to sell it. The government forced him off his land. You were just saying that was bad a minute ago when it was Mexicans right? What the fuck is the difference?

your fucking children do

exactly, its fucking ensuring the middle class cant rise by accumulating wealth.

and dont forget, your parents already PAID FUCKING INCOME TAXES on the money they made and saved up and left you. ITS ALREADY BEEN FUCKING TAXED

These faggots are the worst people. They’re cuckservatives, all of their children are liberal degenerates who burn the coal and go on crazy drug rampages through big cities, in CA they are responsible for all of the illegal immigrants, who they brought into work their fucking slave plantations to outcompete the hardworking free citizens. They are the ones who cry about DARPA and lobby Trump.

Estate taxes are a meme for useless, lazy, lottery-winners to stretch out a joke for generations.

Estate taxes never stopped hard working entrepreneurs. The capital in a society is not a limitless resource. You either use it to build more capital or it is a total drain on everyone else through opportunity cost of you sitting on it and doing jack shit. Lots of entrepreneurs come from rich families that lived through estate taxes, like Bill Gates, it makes you harder working, and it keeps the gravy flowing around.

You think con man fucks should be able to hide dollars so their pudgy kids can eat stinky cheese and never support the system that protects them?
>this should be good

You need to do some more research, faggot.

No because you raised them to be productive members of society with income and means to:
a) make their own fortune
b) pay off your estate taxes
Except you didn't.

If it wasnt for the estate tax i would be well off and not have to work my ass off all day. Fuck the estate tax and fuck people who want it.

Okay I can't figure it out from all the yelling, is Trump for or against the Estate tax?

Ya they say.. if you white you should give your house to a brown person... yet then that makes the white guy poor and homeless.

Fucking kikes.

the only people who want it are democrat politicians who need a perpetually poor voter base. if the demographic of poor voters dwindles because they move up in class to become middle class citizens, then they vote conservatively. the dems have built a business of being in political power at the expense of their voter base, and need their voters to stay fucking poor in order to "need" the dems who "fight for their rights"

I'm asking for clarification on what you're talking about and then you just make assumptions about what I think? I withdraw my question. I don't care what you said.

against

fuck 95% of taxes

A consumption tax seems like a fair way to support the system. Taxing money you earn, or property you already paid for destroys the concept of ownership. The state gets the power to take whatever it wants from you.

estate tax = death with taxes

Those pudgy kids won the lottery. Congratulations to them; their daddy is rich.
Now, you could tax the fuck out of that money because your a bitter, resentful asshole that YOU didn't win the lottery, hurting the people a few zeros down from ever building up out of lower-middle class, or you can accept that the world is far from fair and go about moving towards making sure your kids won the lottery.

Not that you should reproduce, you hateful faggot. Any kid of your's would just be some poor fucked-up monster.

>your
you're

Oh good then, hopefully he does get rid of it. Thank you user!

Being somebody who stands to inherent some nice farmland, if you own as little as two country sg miles or 320 acers, your on the threshold of paying it if you're the sole inheriter. 480 definitely pretty munch anywhere in the country where shit can grow. I say we raise the base at least 5x higher on the estate tax and end ethanol subsidies. We probably will save many $'s and stop wasting corn on gas.

Goods and services taxes affect the poor moreso than the rich.

Why does the left hate doing stuff that helps the poor when it helps the rich as well?

This is literally slovenian in its nature of its mindset: Better to lose a little, and your neighbour lose a lot, than to gain a little and your neighbour gain a lot.

>I withdraw my question.

A new quitter has entered the ring.

SAUCE. NOW.

My line of work brings me in contact with a lot of people like you. It’s always a welder, or a carpenter, or a mechanic. Cry me a fucking river you LARPing bitch. Guess what, your hobbies don’t count as your career. Your real job is leeching off of everyone else.

If only I got a nickel for every poor sap “plumber” or “welder” who owns a beach side estate in Carmel, hundreds of acres of prime land, and fleets of expensive exotic sport cars.