Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0oUARKw68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kayla_Rolland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dearborn Police Chief Ronald Haddad
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Deerborn
Muslims

Thats just bad parenting and natural selection.
Better to have a gun and not need it than not have one and be in need of it

Eat shit leaf.
Either we need Nog control or parents need to be less retarded.

Sounds more like time for nigger control

It's time for rake patrol.

He's Chaldean.

This. Probably not a bix nood.

It's time for nigger control
FIFY

It's time for nigger control

its time for nigger control.

Day cares are cucked as fuck. Keep your women at home with your blessed god-given children and stop trusting absolute strangers (that you probably hired for the cheapesr rates) and expect the to give any fucks about them as soon as you leave.

Also stop doing the globalist a favor by letting women overflood the work force.

Thesis : Daycares are a cancer and slightly marxist.

Then wtf isn't he in Chaldea?

he relaxed

The best gun control is the kind that is self enforced. I don't need the government telling me how to store my guns, and if a tragedy arises from someone not exercising proper gun safety, they will either face the law or an angry father with a gun.

We actually get along great with the Chaldean here. They're all 2nd-3rd Gen and integrated. They dislike the Muslims as much as we do.

We need nigger control

Did they charge him as an adult?

The problems are obviously
>white babies
>white people with guns
>guns
>Trump
>Republicans
>white privilege
>lack of gibs for black communities
>guns

Good luck with that if you don't make above average money.

Starting them young

Its time for nigger control

>It's time for gun control.
Yes, surely gun control would solve the problem of an irresponsible parent leaving dangerous weapons out, I'm sure this isn't the result of a dumb nigger leaving his glock on the kitchen table.

Could have done the same shit with a knife.

Fucking leaf.

>republicans wanna save children from abortion
>don't want to save children from firearms
Hypocrites

Come try.

Shame it didn't happen to you.

Abort yourself, you're this retarded?

>dearborn
Inshallah.

I found them on facebook. you guys are all wrong yet again

truly we must punish white people for this and ruin their rights with gun control. it's not like all niggers are subhuman vine swinger savages worthy of sterilization and imprisonment.

How about we get rid of niggers instead?

>t. CIDF

No doubt those cucks in control are going to try use this to force more anti-gun bullshit, stay strong Ameribros

No it’s time to get rid of niggers and spics. Its amazing how white gun crime rates are atill close to european levels when we have hundreds if millions of guns.

No one actually cares

If he had caring parents he would have a gun to defend himself

>critical, but stable

I thought critical meant the patient was unstable?

Niggas gunna nig

How the fuck does a 3 yr old access a gun? Did they keep it on the floor? Under couch cushions wtf?

No, it's time for nigger control

Lol. Parents unwilling to care for their own kid are fucking scum. No fucks given

chaldeans are shit and all drive gaudy benz c classes and harass white women

they can go back too

>time for gun control

No, time for nigger control. Let's ship them all to Toronto. I'm sure your cowardly twink Prime Minster won't mind.

>Teenagers shoot up their high schools
>Kids shoot up elementary schools
>Toddlers shoot up daycares
This is fucking hilarious, America. By next year, infants will be shooting up their maternity wards.

>Ban guns in the US
>Whites have no choice but to flee cities with large black populations
>whites flee the US

No wonder the US government doesnt want to ban guns. They dont want to disolve the US.

kek

heh

He was born with it

I've had three different guns in my house for 15 years. My kids have no idea. They're too young. You bet your ass I'm going to teach them to shoot when Theyre mature enough for it though.

Yo Hillary
You forgot...
When you push anti / pol you say n****
When you push gun control you play normie

you need nigger control not gun control

I love painting Easter eggs :)

Always a fucking leaf. They have nothing else going on in their "country" so they just shit post all day.

>have a culture that glorifies guns and killing
>"IT'S ACTUALLY MINORITIES WHO ARE THE PROBLEM, DESPITE THE VAST MAJORITY OF SERIAL AND MASS MURDERERS BEING WHITE MEN"

It's time to accept the problem runs deeper than you want to admit.

This
ALL OF THIS

it really doesn't black people are 13% of the population but they commit over 50% of the murders

Just make it illegal for black to own guns and a legal requirement to shoot any black who even touches a gun.

It's time for nigger control.

I worked for a Chaldean woman, and can testify that they're worse than jews. I regularly worked 63hrs a week and this bitch refused to pay me my overtime for three months straight. She was also regularly trying to get me to do repair jobs for her for free rather than shell out real cash for a professional to do a repair.

100% gas 'em all.

how in the fuck do you have a daycare and be retarded enough to leave your gun where they can get it?
>No one has been charged
fuck that shit. arrest the daycare worker.

Wow, this is a pretty significant red pill

No it's not, they'll tell you niggers kill each other because you don't give them money for them programs. I am not kidding.

Niggers being subhuman is entry level shit user.

the youngest school shooter

NEW RECORD!!

I'm saying that the image would work well for red pilling the masses

No. It's time for nigger control.

It's time for nigger control.

Or how about letting your wife work from home, so that she can not only take care of the kids, but also make some extra money for your family so you can live easier?

This is literally what my sister and brother-in-law are doing. They are upper middle class, their kids are top in the school, and they are literally the picture perfect american family.

Use your wife to her full potential.

>DETROIT
Put your hands up for detroit, i love this city.

>It's time for gun control
>I've never been to Detroit.

That bottom left picture is not Detroit. Detroit doesn't have two big rivers flowing like that.

>daycare
>in a home
So this wasn't a daycare. It was some nigger running a 'daycare' out of their house.

Bring back public lynchings and make sure that every nigger in the country sees it so they too know what awaits them.

Lol Americans are subhuman as hell

Absolutely, if there was no black crime in our country our levels would be near Europe's before the muslim invasion's.

was the victim white?

>black shooter
>american

Take a knee beaner

Here he is basking under the Maui sun!

Actually, it's time for nigger control

It's the toddler that kills, not the gun.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0oUARKw68

>MEXICO
>Pot, meet kettle

It's time for some form of control but it's not gun control ;)

lmao this makes me laugh every time.

America, you have a gun problem.

Dearbornite here. It's not looking good. Day care is run by a pretty trashy couple who baby sit 10 kids PLUS 6 of their own biological kids. They claimed there where no guns in the house but after the shooting police found over 20+ firearms in the house all legally registered to them.

Of course this is going to be in our local news for the next 6 months while everyone turns their heads and cover theri ears to the muslim gangs that are starting their own little mafia in east dearborn.

School of hard knocks bud

Come and take them.

>be whore single mom.
>send my welfare ticket to daycare.
>daycare is diverse because diversity is our strength.
>a future doctor of african american ancestry somehow gets possessed by a gun.
>gun uses that fine member of the community to kill my welfare ticket.

Oh well, I guess I have to go fuck around to to spawn a new meal ticket.

I live in a town of about 30,000. Half the town owns a gun. People openly carry while shopping at Walmart. Last gun murder was about 7 years ago. (Meth related)

White America has never needed gun control. What we need is Nigger control. They are the ones running around shooting people.

I like to wonder how the fuck things like this happen, but then I remember my cousin pointed a pepper spray at me and then proceeded to spray himself when he was 2.

I kinda doubt this is true. Don't most guns require a fair amount (at least 2 pounds) of trigger pressure to fire? How is a toddler strong enough to pull the trigger?

Not even the first time this has happened in the area.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kayla_Rolland

more like it's time for nigger control.

>Be leaf
>read article about the stupidity of niggers leaving guns around toddlers
>blame the gun

I think it's time for THE DAY OF THE RAKE!