Why haven't local race wars started in the usa?

>Texas, 45% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics

>California 38%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California#National_origin

"TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT", TRUMP 2020, GOD BLESS TRUMP!

because food and entertainment its still in abundance.

there will never be a race war, california is just a microcosm of the US in a few years

Black people aren't uppity around here. They just work and go about their day without acting like idiots. I'm not going to war with people who are peaceful.

do you live in texas or california?

The Mexicans in Texas are mostly in border cities and usually are 99 percent population. Niggers are in Houston and other major cities. On top of that Mexicans in Texas are significantly better than the ones in California but the ones living in the border cities are leftists cunts. The ones in other cities are usually decent unless they barely speak English. So we're pretty segregated from what I've experienced.

t. Texan

To clarify I've lived in the woodlands, Spring, college Station, McAllen, and Brownsville.

I don't know, but one more nigger-guest, and Tucker Carlson will go full 14/88 and he will start the war

That sadly is true. Look at us here in the UK and see your future as guilt ridden left wingers piss it all away with spurious irrelevent arguments and ignoring basic facts for popular opinion.

Please, when I was a security guard all three gun incidents involved blacks. Then there's the entire thing they happened in Dallas

>The Mexicans in Texas are mostly in border cities and usually are 99 percent population.
i looked at the top 10 cities in texas by population and in most of them whites are a minority. the mexicans are labeled as white. but from what i've researched most mexicans are not white in mexico.

>To clarify I've lived in the woodlands, Spring, college Station, McAllen, and Brownsville.

if you don't consider mexicans as white then non mexican whites are 8-20% in those places.

It’s hilarious how liberals try to pretend america is diverse when all niggers spics and white people still isolate themselves from each other in their own neighborhoods

>Why haven't local race wars started in the usa?
We have to be at work tomorrow.

Because the government has been actively intervening in favor of non-white colonists for over 60 years.

He said uppity, not ordinary.

We still have jobs to go to user. Wait till the collapse hits and a good proportion of us loose our jobs. Then you'll see something worth hanging around for!

Tfw spent 5 minutes typing and phone died.

All cities have a large amount of minorities. In Texas it's slightly worse because of two main problems, Katrina niggers and wetbacks. They're heavily segregated though.

Brownsville is like 99 percent Hispanic and McAllen is close but more whites. Saw like 4 niggers in 18 years. Fair amounts of whites. College Station is filled with students so it fluctuates but lots of whites. I didn't live in shitty areas in woodlands and spring but it's also segregated. I've seen mostly whites but more Mexicans than blacks because blacks are retarded and can't into not being poor.

Niggers are always uppity. We just have guns so they channel it through other niggery means

Because whitey is too comfortable here and every generation of Americans since the baby boomers are mindless cretins.

so you're saying mexicans are white?
or that you're fine living near mexicans but not blacks?

Mexicans aren't white and I'd prefer not to live near Mexicans but they're okay neighbors when you live in good neighborhoods. Blacks are shit no matter what.

I mean I never had anything happen to me outside of ghettos in Brownsville or McAllen. Even the malls was okay, though inactive as it used to be in certain parts. No idea how white ghettos are though.

Make no mistake though, Brownsville ghettos are comprised highly of illegals and their illegal children flood the school system. The only high school worth going to is the one I went to, BECHS. Needless to say lots of leftists. I'd say 90 percent Democrat and 30 population are illegals. Can't get a job if you don't speak Spanish

>Why haven't local race wars started in the usa?

I imagine people are just trying to get along with each other and live their lives despite the efforts of agitation by media and certain political groups.

that just sounds like appeasement from whites

>The only high school worth going to is the one I went to, BECHS.
looks like el chapo central

Those kids are recruited throughout the ISD and attend university for 11th and 12th grade. They're all nerds. I was the first batch of kids ever recruited. Graduated with 60 credit hours with a 2.57 GPA because I skipped class to play pool in the student hall way too much. I heard they have higher standards now.

Fun fact: Brownsville is one of the best cities in the nation for chess players. Produces some of the best players in the world. Think every single school had a chess program.

Niggers only get real bad when they have the majority which they probably don't down there

This 60 year old women that works at my office was talking about how she thinks there will be civil war soon/a race war. She had seen some Oprah thing on TV the night before with a bunch of niggers getting rilled up.

Texas only has Katrina niggers which come into conflict with Mexican gangs. It's a check and balance desu

white people are fucking pussies.

If your white then your a pussy
If your not then you are a racist and a pussy because..
>If I had the balls and the numbers I would go out and kill whites!
STFU moron haha!
You can not do shit either way!

Oy Vey

because white people are niggers

you guys just need a influental one to make the call

Fiercer than war, luxury weighs us down. We are disconnected, and really the only things that unites us is the media and our governing officials. We turn to them to tell us how to feel, and up until lately really only maintained the status quo.

The real reason is most whites woukd side with equality. The "white" side would lose.

>I'm too selfish, lazy, and short sighted to do anything about being made a minority in my own country and watching everything around me turn to shit.

Good goy, that's exactly how they want you, docile and apathetic

That's why whites are going extinct. Stop complaining about your replacement and Jews of if you aren't going to do anything about them. You've made your choice, no except it. You know peaceful solutions aren't going to work anymore.

Because little race wars will be crushed. We haven't reached a critical mass of awakened people yet to enact the unstoppable big one.

The race wars been going on since the 50s. You are just kept in the dark by the msm.

This. Americans need to learn to hate instead of valuing their peace of mind and feel-good bullshit more than their lives and livelihood.

THIS

kek
That filename. No where else could have a melee so dysfunctional. Look at the fight, the blacks actually swarm anyone with lighter skin color, (why?) the little manlet black focus his attack on the white female (why?).

What a shithole. If planes flew overhead and napalmed that whole are like it was fucking Vietnam I would laugh.
le 56% subhumans.