Reminder: pedogate is real

why doesn't Snopes debunk The Finders and how the CIA blocked the FBI from investigating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
libgen.pw/download.php?id=864055
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926938/Man-dead-house-fire-upscale-DC-suburb.html
whatdoesitmean.com/index2395.htm
dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

enormous, jagged painful redpill, The Franklin Scandal libgen.pw/download.php?id=864055

Found these on insta last night

Pics related

Fucking drag queens

that was a terrifying thread last night

You guys focus on circumstantial evidence and symbols while ignoring real shit like my pic.

Got some post numbers so the late people can check archives?

satan says
get behind me satan

I hope I play some role in delivering these fuckers justice in life

Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong goyim, the jews are the detectives on this case. Whitebois can't conpete

> that anglo teeth
ffs

Checked

It's the most disturbing account I've found so far. This poor boy

Like wtf

Did anybody find anything on Shotski's Pizza?

snopes is run by some liberal land whale.

her husband is /fit/ as fuck and ended up divorcing her.

Jesus christ they mindbroke this kid. He's seen soem shit.

Check'd. That poor boy is definitely getting sexually abused regularly

I am not into bogus conspiracy shit, but who the hell is this freak?

they're kikes and both fucking old

wouldnt be surprised if snopes gets CIA cash somehow

spread the word in a subtle way and dont save images shills post.

I would be surprised if they didnt.

I'm still looking but so far it looks like a typical sketch pizzeria in Salem. That being said Salem has old and fairly extensive tunnel systems(closed off) that run through that general area, plus lots of sickos, degenerates etc.

I spend a lot of time there nothing would really surprise me

>tunnel systems
speaking of which

who saw this? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926938/Man-dead-house-fire-upscale-DC-suburb.html

found it from sorcha faal (i know, i know)

fucking weird though.

the owner of the house (not the guy that died) had a really checkered past.

the article doesnt elaborate at all on the tunnels that LEO found. also, this was in Bethesda

Has anyone actually thought about sneaking into underground tunnels connecting to these sketchy ass pizza parlors ?

That might be asking a little much of our NEET militia.

It appears to be an account that's being run by an adult maybe a parent on this child's behalf. Lots of degeneracy and it follows many pic related accounts

here's the sorcha link in case anyone cares. treat with a grain of salt whatdoesitmean.com/index2395.htm

i personally think they do have good info sometimes

Hello, cia.

source on this? no longer exists, so is fake or removed

nothing but insinuations.

>t. cia nigger

gas is far too merciful for these pieces of shit.

I would like to under the guise of an urban explorer. I would need to make an urban exploration persona before doing so though.

>Do some dress up theatre
>this is worthy death according to kekistani MAGApedes
Shadilay XD!!!!

Why has no one been arrested after tribe.net was shut down?

see

yes, and?

>unironically linking to youtube as "evidence"
With such concrete evidence I sure do wonder why no takes pizzagate seriously outside of Sup Forums \s

Just look for how long they were able to their sick shit without any fear of repercussions.

Here's the same video from the DHS website:
dhs.gov/blue-campaign/take-second-look

Hermanos, just go to indonesia, go to a village near a city, and watch for the American "aid workers" to show, watch the middle aged ones. They literally collect a list for shopping for children. Also indonesians are absolutely without souls and sell their children very easily. Whites like indonesian children and young girls and boys very much for some reason. It's a big business and if ever you wonder about aid and why they go to some places and not others where the need is real, now you know.
It is an open secret. Very arrogant and open.

easy being a (((skeptic))) when you ignore the damning evidence

debunk the finders and i'll send you $5 USD btc. you've got 45 minutes.

>still using "typewriters"

>Unknown flag
huh?

>1987

what are the odds this guy makes an attempt to present even a sliver of an argument?

So why exactly hasn't anyone kidnapped/ killed these pedophiles yet? Is it that hard to track them down?

I just checked on instagram and it's still up

It's dated Aug. 28

there's literally a parent pushing this shit, that kid didn't write that twitter message even though it's implied the kid wrote it.

I fucking hate parents who live through their kids, and especially when it's as creepy as this.

Yeah there's nothing normal about this kind of shit

I'm guessing the dad's either absent or a Colbertian cuck. Either way a strong father wouldn't let his son be passed around gay men like that. A strong man would slap a bitch for being so naive and making a joke of his kid.

why are faggots so obsessed with such a fugly kid?!

>(that's weird!)

time's up, coward

Absolute LARP

The network is international, there's not just one holding area for all the children they've ever kidnapped, that's absurd

Perfect Pizza looked like a good lead for a hub, however.

also,
cuckbook / james (dot) alefantis

There's enough bad blood between us that I'm not going to start shitposting his Facebook page.

Oh I'm not saying there's no chance it's a trafficking center, I'm simply saying that the phrasing "THIS is where they're hiding the kids" is retarded because of the aforementioned reasons.

lurk baby

What's the term of art? Puffery?

Are you stupid. Snopes is leftist.

What would happen if we start killing kangaroo court pedos?

Point being?

Bump

Child has racoon eyes. That's a sign of significant trauma in children

so uhh where, any more info on them these finders

One of those "pandas," I imagine.

>Stupid photos from instagram vs Real case paedophilia and missing children.

Scouring social media is one of the more effective methods for normies to uncover this sort of thing.

Pff, you faggots dont get the actual redpill, Without christianity or victims of extreme violence pouring shame into human sexual behaviour there is no problem. Imagine a world where kids r free to explore and learn about sex without risk of getting molested. Where sex is a natural and shame-free affair. Check out Hawaiian sexual attitudes b4 christianity, apart from the kinky/uninformed genital mutilation it seems they got it down preddy good. Then fucking christians fucked everything up.

>Several informants reported this penis-blowing procedure in the 1980s as having been experienced personally; one Hawai‘ian male received this attention as an infant, and one Hawai‘ian female reported performing it on her grandchildren. One Caucasian male reported that his Hawai‘ian mother-in-law had performed the procedure on his own infant. The Hawai‘ian-male informant placed the procedure in its cultural setting and saw it neither as being a sexual activity nor as potentially creating a problem. The Caucasian informant, who had been unaware of the practice, was disturbed when he discovered what his baby-sitting Hawai‘ian mother-in-law was doing to his young son. Even after his wife and mother-in-law put the procedure in its cultural context, he was not placated. He did convince his mother-in-law to cease the activity, but she did not appreciate his reasoning and remained concerned for her grandson’s health.

Remove the taboos & you remove the violence.

I'd be willing to wager that kids being diddled in CIA daycares toward the end of the Cold War gave us a generation of trannies. Quit trying to normalize this nightmare.