Sup Forums Sings Space Patrol Luluco

What’s up f/a/ggots?
In celebration of Trigger S A V I N G A N I M E It’s time for another Sup Forums sings. God help us all.
We’ll be doing this: youtube.com/watch?v=khXt1GZbxiA
Here’s the submission details: mega.nz/#!ZYQW1R5S

We need as many of you assholes as possible, so even if you can’t sing for shit, we want you anyway. Applications close 25th of July, but the project won’t be going through unless we get at least 15 applications. Don’t want to embarrass you fucks.
The submission email is here: [email protected]
Feel free to use vocaroo if you have to.
I just want hear your sweet dissonance

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZYQW1R5S
mega.nz/#!ZYQW1R5S!32GEQkJV8TeO1kYuwxj71Xzm5x1zqJcsdvf_XLBd1FQ
mega.nz/#!AgJnFCxA!ep74nbQpUXDb2NBBpNZMCi32LNeyQVKaXtzEVh9XO7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cBlyVy0oU0s
youtu.be/KcEjWSpuLTM
vocaroo.com/i/s0KZy9DvW7QJ
youtube.com/watch?v=TXj6sPZiE5M
vocaroo.com/i/s1gS8LXpc06h
vocaroo.com/i/s0S2mV23CCix
vocaroo.com/i/s0OYofStDAfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gmail
No thanks.

I want Outlookfags to leave

>July 25th
Wonderful, that gives me time to buy a mic

What happened to Digimon - Butterfly?

>OP
>Not the god tier ED
You fucked up user

You fucks can't sing lady voices for shit. If anything I'm doing you a favour.

>implying you can sound that lewd
Besides, the OP is great

>Here’s the submission details: mega.nz/#!ZYQW1R5S
Decryption key you massive faggot

The ED would be funnier to do

>the spoken word part in the middle
This is gonna be a shitshow.

I agree. I think the OP is way too complex. The end result would be hilarious, but so would the ED with all the anons trying to whisper sing.

Repost of the true Luluco's message

Luluco is the most personal show of Trigger, I think there is a whole message in it.

Before the anime came out, Trigger's headquarters said that they wanted the studio to be more "normal", to produce more anime you can find in other companies. This resulted in the creation of Kiznaiver.

In the whole anime, Luluco is trying hard to be normal, to have a normal life because she thinks this is the right thing to do to be happy, but later on in the last season, she discovers that she can be happy by creating her own normality, live the way she wants. Luluco's life is not normal, she likes it and everyone likes it. The last episode reveals that she is the studio Trigger itself, the message is clear. They wanted to show to the world that creating original anime that goes beyond the normal way to make anime is what they like and that's what they want to make.

I think that they wanted Luluco to be a longer series, perhaps not even a short but Trigger's headquarters gave all the budget to the more "normal" show Kiznaiver, the message may come from here. In the end, Kiznaiver is a flop and I'm not sure but I think Luluco was a success in Japan. Good thing.

The op sounds like it was made for anons to sing badly

But hearing a bunch of autists moan would be even better

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that way. I love Bonjour Suzuki to bits but I just don't think we could manage it.

It just hit me that we've been waiting for the second K/a/mikyoku for over a year now. Has anyone got even the slightest bit of news about that?

The ED is too slow to sing anyway

Nice.

I really wish I didn't have a cold right now.

Alright.

I'll cooperate.

Thanks for keeping this alive.

All right you twats, here's the submission link WITH the decryption key: mega.nz/#!ZYQW1R5S!32GEQkJV8TeO1kYuwxj71Xzm5x1zqJcsdvf_XLBd1FQ

And if you want to do the ED, send me a recording of that as well, I'll include it at the end.

Coincidentally, Here is something to help with that: mega.nz/#!AgJnFCxA!ep74nbQpUXDb2NBBpNZMCi32LNeyQVKaXtzEVh9XO7Q

Makes sense.

YO WHAT HAPPENED TO BUTTERFLY

>you can't send any mail if it's from a different email service

I didn't even remotely imply that.

>The submission email is here: [email protected]

>>gmail
>No thanks.

What did you even mean by this?

You could at least try thinking for yourself.

He's shitposting about gmail, what do you think? It's just generic Sup Forums faggotry.

Well, now that Kiznaiver's bombed, what's Trigger's next move?

>LWA TV series
>Imaishi super robot series
>? by unknown producer

To make more of best girl.
Post best girl.

Luluco is going to sell very well, so they'll make more shows like it.

crashing this industry

Panty and Stocking Season Two

The death of Gainax and the pillaging of it's IP's.

Just listen to the K/a/mikyoku.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer co-production with MAPPA

Hopefully my cold clears up because this sounds like fun.

More Trigger Girls origin stories.

Any chance to also sing kuma miko ed?

Then what do the other characters represent?
Does Nova represent money?

Alright you whiny assholes, here's the plan, as it stands at the moment:
Every fortnight, probably on a Saturday, I'm gonna try to organise a new Sup Forums sings. We'll call Squ/a/wk Saturday or some gay shit like that, and I'll give each project a month or so to come together.
This way Sup Forums can stop being outdone by /o/ in the shit singing department, with a new sings coming out every fortnight.
Will I be able to handle the workload on top of the shit life throws at me? I have no idea. But we'll see.

It's time to stop whining about Sup Forums being shit. Let's Make this Board Great Again.

>Trigger/Luluco attempts to become a normal anime Studio/Girl.
>They fall in love with a concept/boy who's all style and no substance.
>They journey through the meta universe and discover themselves and the wonderful non-normal anime world around them.
>Trigger/Luluco pours so much love into Mr. Prettyboy-but-no-personality that he turns into something much more well rounded.
>Trigger/Luluco decide to chase this man across dimensions and marry him.

I'll be cheering for you. don't take the autistic faggots seriously and have fun.
Thanks for taking the initiative

Every fortnight will be overkill.

Would it be good if I record each set of lines and then combine them into one file or should I really sing it all at once? It's a real mouthful for someone who never sings.

Do what you feel like. The most important thing is to have fun. If you can be proud of the result, that's a bonus.

While I agree that ED is slightly better I would like to hear Sup Forumsnon sing OP instead since it is obviously a better karaoke material.

I want to stick my dick in Lalaco's tits.

Some user did Konosuba ED version with singer switching at the most part and sing it all at the very last part and the result is awesome. Just a suggestion.

So we are getting a Kinaiver S2

I only asked because a dude started one for Butterfly, there were entries sent and everything, but then we never heard of it again.

I know that feel, but I'm not that dude. I think Butterfly was done in the K/a/mikyoku.

Like I said 100 times before Only watamote seasson 2 can save anime.

Yeah, it's taken way longer than usual, might turn out to be another Nozaki.

I'm pretty sure it was the same guy that did Nozaki.

I'd rather do the ED

Why?
The OP is perfect for Sup Forums sings because it's already basically inarticulate, autistic yelling. There's very little for you to fuck up.

Post Favourite Sup Forums Sings: youtube.com/watch?v=cBlyVy0oU0s

Fuck yes. Now if I could just find the fucking full ver if the single to practice on.

We still doing the Luluco OP? I still like the sound of that plan.

On nyaa and AB. The ED is out too, if you want that funky-ass 2nd track.

Hearing a bunch of autistics trying to moan and sound erotic would be funnier

We already did that. youtu.be/KcEjWSpuLTM

Alright you better do a mayoiga ed.

>not the ED when it was EDOTS
pathetic

why not both

GOD DAMNIT I CAN'T LEARN ALL THESE WEIRD ASS SYLLABLE COMBINATIONS IT'S LIKE SINGING A FUCKING TONGUE TWISTER

I've never heard the full ED before

What should I expect?

Just tried it on my shitty laptop with its shitty mic. Fuck this is going to be a cacophony and a hafl.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KZy9DvW7QJ

>vocaroo.com/i/s0KZy9DvW7QJ
Oh my fucking lord imagine this but fifty times over. Are you sure you want to do this OP?

I don't see what's wrong with it. No matter how botched pronounciations and tempo might be, an user singing is something to be embraced.
Have a golden one: youtube.com/watch?v=TXj6sPZiE5M

I can feel your energy, user.
Just step a little bit away from the mic.

You mean fucking amazing?
Shit's going to be wild as fuck.

What ever happened to the Umaru theme? Did it flop?

I forgot that song existed, along with that banjo shit song

It's a thing of beauty. Now I wanna hear how out of breath you sound after doing the entire song.

Then fucking send me your version of the ED. I'm gonna do both, you cunt.

Whoa, the lyrics are really hard just as I will make you hard once I'm done practicing.

Wait are we doing the TV size or the full size?

I think full size, but I'd like clarification on this as well.

Full Size. Tv size would make my job easier, but fitting 50 anons in 10 seconds would be even more ear rape than usual.

>50 anons
Good luck with that.

A man can dread.

I mean the TV size is literally less than half a minute.
And if is anything to go by. It's going to sound like Satan waking up if there are even just more than eight anons doing it.

You're right, 30 seconds wouldn't even make sense.

Going to rehearse for now. I'm pretty sick today. Here's a preview of my shitty voice.
vocaroo.com/i/s1gS8LXpc06h

vocaroo.com/i/s0S2mV23CCix

I think I've got the first part down.

Full version of ED too?
Never done one of these before, today is the day I join you autistic faggots in beautiful dissonance.

Keep 'em coming guys, I wanna hear our ensemble of autism

Voice hurts from fighting off this cold. I'm a weak guy. You'll get your autism.

I've peaked on this attempt
vocaroo.com/i/s0OYofStDAfA
subaytay
ganbatte anons

No disrespect but I seriously can't make out if these two are male or female.

Neato. How long did it take you to get the talking part in the middle down? It's really difficult.

Adding it up it must've been an hour and I still flubbed the middle bit. Song's brutal but fun.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This is a girl This is a some beta fag

Too bad you're a leaver.

Go get a better mic mate. But god I hope you submit one as well, we need some hotblooded stupid motherfuckers in the song.

You're very rude.