Conspiracy theories

Real talk, what's the most convincing conspiracy theory you've ever seen or read about?

Why do you find it convincing/think it isn't bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8EyMf2Yhw
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15335899
youtu.be/d4xStVXToLA
insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-evidence-where-is-the-blood/4557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That aliens and space are a meme to distract from the Jewish control over planet earth.

JFK

Pizzagate

2006 Volleyball Incident

that a strain of toxoplasma causes people to be gay and is contagious and spreading

#pizzagate is the most convincing one. Look, you can even see that Alex Jones eat shit and resign from his mistakes. You should all leave John Podesta Alone even from Brazil, so far away from John Podesta, I can sense my pain from being harassed by this place with such accusations so stop that and move on to something really importante

Bill coopers version?

Wut

Everything is a conspiracy in a way

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8EyMf2Yhw

This. Pretty much everything does come down to the jews. I figure they were the true cause of the collapse of the Roman Empire, and when people rise and give them the boot or sword they fuck off and play victim. Hence their hatred of nationalism and their penchance for subversion. Even their mixed race mongrel blood makes them more profocient at blending in.
Tldr; it's the JOOS

the hardest true conspiracy theory to accept is that almost every neighborhood, school, workplace and group of friends in the entire western world has at least one person who is spying on the rest.
i would bet there is a few hundred thousand people employed in australia alone...
these people either get a delayed payment through social security / pension, are having a serious drug habit supported or are simply being blackmailed for criminal charges.

What is a
> conspiracy theorie
?

> Why do you find it convincing/think it isn't bullshit?
Because the whole meme about conspiracies was launched by CIA. They produce fake news about how people believe in lizardmen to strawman people, who try to expose the anglo, because lizardmen is just an euphemism to the anglo.

Same goes to all the other "conspiracy theories".
Famous MK-ultra for instance is just CIA developing drugs, that are used to fund their activities in afghanistan and latin america. They researched what substances induce addictions, is it possible to blackmail the subject for the dose, is it hard to find on the dealer/mule, etc. Basically preparing for the opium wars 2.0.

what's up ancient brother

This existence is simply based on a 'prime reality' that most people do not exist in. Sort-of-like the concept behind a simulation-based universe or existence. Except that many of you are NPCs in an otherwise dream-like-expression of fragmented consciousness (for lack of a better term / concept).

This forbidden curse will actually be lifted soon; and I will return to the prime reality.

Earth is flat.

I tried to debunk it and realize that the observations do not support heliocentric globe model.

Seth Rich. I firmly believe he was assassinated

You're kidding, right?

Did they ever catch him? I know they had a special investigation unit devoted to it full time but I'm not sure if it was disbanded.

He's trying to derail the thread

>Real talk, what's the most convincing conspiracy theory you've ever seen or read ab
None.

There aren't any that are convincing after researching them. Asking which is most-convincing is an oxymoron, because the more you learn about them, the less convincing they become.

Pizzagate is starting to sound even more convincing now especially after lately it was revealed Spanish hospitals are doing shit with kids and nabbing ones they falsely proclaim as dead

>the entire Bible is actually 100% fact and genuine truth and the 2nd arrival of Christ is actually this very, very nigh

Globalization. while it's not necessarily a conspiracy it is fucking up our society and I do believe it's a conspiracy to lower wages and conditions for the working class. Basically it's a race to the bottom and the private sector is the only winner

Not sure if your serious but I've been looking into it and I find it really interesting, I'm not totally behind it but damn they make some decent arguments that scarily make sense for an idiot like me.

I will respond to these trips.
It's a shooting incident that happened "simultaneously" most people remember it being at a volleyball game in north/ South Dakota others remember it being in Utah, Oregon, and Montana. One sub-conspiracy posits that the incident was accidentally made to sound different to everyone. Others believe all of the shootings happened at the exact same time at the exact same event. It's a good Mandella Effect conspiracy.

This

/thread

It's not a race to the bottom. It's a race to the middle. The worldwide average wage is about $1700 per month. Globalization will bring countries with a higher average down, and those with a lower average up.

PizzaGate is real. PedoGate is even more real.

I hope everyone in this thread is using a proxy

interesting

Essentially this. Even so, come Lord Jesus

Not when counties start competing for labour. Then it's a race to the bottom with everyone willing to undercut each other. A race to the middle would require some sort of solidarity among the working class.

>Like the moon landing story wasn't hard enough believe

Lol

we're only watching you. like always.

No it wouldn't. That's why globalization stabilizes prices. If Country A can outcompete Country B for lower labor, Country A generates more wealth. So the cost of living goes up in Country A until the cost of labor is on-par with the cost of labor in Country B.

This isn't as complex as you might like it to be.

W-what? This sounds disturbing af can you provide more info

see:

The Final Solution wasn't about death camps or any of that nonsense, Hitler wanted to export all the Kikes to Israel under the guise of expelling them and also sending them to their long lost homeland, then he was gonna nuke em and wipe out almost all the Yids in one shot. Instead of this the Japs got nuked TWICE by the Jew S A in order to neutralize the second biggest threat after Germany since the Russians were busy killing all their own people and raping German women.

How about Iran contra you fucking moron?

I'm surprised Sup Forums and /x/ weren't all over this. It was recently revealed Spanish doctors and hospitals have whole networks with churches selling babies. Very disturbing stuff. If something like this can happen in Spain then I'm not surprised Pizza/paedogate can be real in the US

That isn't a conspiracy, you fucking moron.

You can start to see the parallels fairly simply; all you need to do is look for what overlaps. What concepts throughout the hundreds and thousands of years emerged independently (yet often with similar or exact same criterion). The prime reality cannot be completely obfuscated; even in chaos--if you pay attention, you'll start to see where it bleeds together.

The nightmare / curse is less of a malicious concept and more of just-a-matter-of-fact. An expression of something that cannot quite ever be.

The Kalergi Plan

It's convincing because it's really happening. Right in front of everyone's eyes

>not even understanding the word conspiracy
Pls no more posting lad

What the fuck kind of drugs are you trannies smoking?

Sandy Hook
Aliens being hidden hand faggots

Sauce user?

yes it takes but 2 people who seek some end together clandestinely and you have a conspiracy

Yes goy, 911 was perpetrated by a few sand niggers with box cutters...

ITT:
>IF I BELIEVE IT HAPPENED IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY

That is some extra special pleading.

fantastic!

proofs?

I am really into conspiracies. I really like the ones that turned out to be real and the unsolved mysteries of Gov cover ups.
Example:
>1950's
>A US nuclear bomber crashes in a remote part of Alaska. Official story is that the pilots were rescued by local fishermen and taken to the mainland theb the military went in and recovered everything.
>2007 de-classified documents state thebomber was carrying nukes. A very elite and VERY secret recovery team was sent in to recover or destroy the nuke before the Soviets got to it.
>when the recovery team made it to the site they found evidence of a massive firefight. There were expended shells from soviet and American weapons. The Nukes were gone. No bodies, but lots of blood. No Soviet or American documents yet released tell who recovered the nukes or what agencies were there ahead of the secret recovery team

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15335899

The real deal is that NASA is fake as shit and we lack sufficient data to determine where we live 100% for certain. Both theories are plausible and globe gets a point for occam's bullshit. Loses a point for space fakery.

I'm pretty agnostic on it. Both sides "disproving" the other is nothing but shit flinging and intentional misunderstanding.

That's some Grand Theft Auto 5 shit. Trevor got there ahead of time and stole the nuke from Merryweather.

That hillary Clinton sold the presidency to trump and Russia brokered the deal.

Another faggot not understanding the word.

9/11. What convinced me it was Israel using Saudi patsies was reading here that the first person to die in the attacks was an Israeli head of their Navy Seals, what's known as Sayeret Matkal. The Israeli was named Daniel Lewin. He was on the first plane to hit the towers. Sayeret Matkal specializes in hijackings, a long history of it. And they frequently dress up like Islamic radicals on missions. His plane is the one five Israelis were arrested for photographing and high diving each other on 9/11. Too much coincidence imho

the "pulling babies from incubators" to get us into gulf war is a real one.

The flat earth resurgence we've seen lately is actually a psyop to discredit the far right. The promoters of this idea seemingly came out of fucking nowhere and they constantly derail unrelated threads.

Sick literacy bro.

SANDY HOOK

Pasta on Bill Cosby being destroyed by (((them)))

BILL COSBY
>Bill Cosby pissed off his Jewish handlers in the mid 90s
>his son Ennis Cosby was murdered in 1997, in cold blood. His wallet, cash, Rolex and car were not stolen, nothing was
>cops arrested his murderers
>both were young Jews with ties to the Russian and Israeli mob
>Eli Zakaria got off however. Eli's father is Joseph Zakaria, an Israeli mobster arrested in the 80s for murdering and chopping up two California Jews
>Bill Cosby believed his son's murder was a hit job, retaliation against him by (((them)))
>Cosby got super redpilled and began consulting with Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. He began promoting the NoI in interviews, which further pissed off (((them))). Farrakhan hates Jews more than Sup Forums
>so the Jews dug up bullshit sexual harassment nonsense from 30 years ago to milk Cosby for all he's worth and destroy his reputation

Just no

Flat Earth is the fun new way to talk about NASA kikery while slowly descending into madness.
See pic here:
seasons are caused by the tilt of our planet changing the distance to the sun, but we are over 5 MILLION miles further away during our summer than our winter.

Pretty spooky.

Allow me to elaborate on my last post. We all know the powers at be don't want us talking about
>The deep state or any other potential shadow governments
>pedophile rings connected to the elite
>Certain (((individuals))) who control the media
And so on and so forth. They'd rather have us discussing real crackpot shit like inter-dimensional space reptilian bigfoots or the flat earth. All the real out-there /x/ tier shit we've been seeing on this board is a distraction and an attempt to shift discussion away from more sensitive topics.
And now they've successfully tied that shit to anti semitism. GG, COINTELPRO.

Meant km not miles

That the Denver airport, while nice, was built as more than an airport.
The creepy artwork and New World Order dedication stone are one thing.
I don't think the idea of an underground shelter and apocalypse shelter are a far cry from what is found at the Greenbrier in West Virginia.

This is undeniable. Even the most lunatic godlike productions timecube style schizos never took flat earth seriously. Now all my normie friends use it as a go-to when criticizing anything they deem "conspiracy theory".

what is this show and where can i download the entire catalogue?

Where can I find out more?????!

kek

Finally someone else who gets it. Any right wing group that actually harbors and defends flat earthers is doomed to be nothing more than a laughing stock.

I also found it strange that the northern hemisphere had summer further away, while Australia and the likes got the worst, but I guess the oceans even temperatures out.

You thought Sandy Hook was real?

the TITANIC did not accidentally hit the iceberg but did accidentally sink. it was an insurance scam that went out of control. this is verifiable

>Oceans
And winds which are literally caused by the uneven heating of the planet.

Russians hacking the 2016 US Presidential Election.

Elsagate. There's no way this can't be some sort of agenda. Be it to instill learned helplessness in children, a false flag attempt to push for internet censorship or to abolish Fair Use. Something is up. There's no way these people couldn't have been sued by now or investigated, even by some clickbait site. They're under someone's protection. One thing's for sure, it's definitely not just a bunch of innocent home movies.

It's not very fair to wave it away like that, the explanation for seasons is tied to this distance difference caused by axial tilt. The distance is minute compared to the shape of our orbit and we actually have hotter weather when FURTHER from the sun.

It doesn't necessarily mean GG earth is flat, but it does mean that the model we all know and rely on has serious faults.

I have McAfree antivirus I'm safe

>t. closet homo

>hidden niggers*

Sup Forums is Jewish controlled opposition.

Tycho Brahe was right. The sun orbits the earth and the other planets orbit the sun. Also, earth is at the center of the universe. Google "Axis of Evil CMB"

This. There's so many disturbing and incredibly copyright infringing channels that get millions of bot views gaming the system. Something has to be going on at this point. That Mickey Mouse channel had to change its content to generic cartoon birds though.

UMA

Couldn't understand PORRA NENHUMA
you said, macaco

youtu.be/d4xStVXToLA
these guys got some issues

I thought this concept would be conveyed without having to say it, because if the oceans are storing and transferring temperature then the atmosphere is most certainly as well.

>SANDY HOOK
insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-evidence-where-is-the-blood/4557

Mandela Effect.

DELET this one will actually get you fucking killed