So smoking is an addiction. The government doesnt like it. Theyve made laws on even smoking in public...

So smoking is an addiction. The government doesnt like it. Theyve made laws on even smoking in public. They tax the fuck out of it too.

So is smoking now anti-government or degenerate? Is it both? If you pay for tobacco it's so heavily taxed youre paying for the very government that you hate and hates you.
What are you smokers doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

wispofsmoke.net/PDFs/Whitby.pdf
scribd.com/document/44685607/Smoking-is-Good-for-You-William-T-Whitby
wispofsmoke.net/goodforyou.html
medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(06)00780-8/fulltext
academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/109/12/djx075/3836090/Cigarette-Filter-Ventilation-and-its-Relationship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems smokers even have a "bum code." Where if a smoker is in need, and another smoker hasa cigarette. It's almost implied the one in need is to get the cigarette. Unless it's the owners last one.
Seriously? Codes that give welfare to people who cant control their own habit?

>government doesn't like it
>they tax it
pick one.

Smoking is degenerate. Besides all the health shit with it. Its not even cool anymore.

a cigarette made of self grown tobacco leafs without filter and self made smoke paper = good
anything else = bad

cheers.

shut up kike shill. "smooooke." we have seen family guy also. try harder. how much do they pay you?

>So smoking is an addiction
Debatable. Often smokers are self-medicating for preexisting conditions.
The physical withdrawal symptoms of nicotine are not so dissimilar to those of caffeine.
>degenerate?
Just become degenerates happen to smoke and represent the majority of cigarette smokers you see on the streets does not make tobacco degenerate.
That is like saying marriage is degenerate because there are a bunch of degenerate married couples. It is absurd to even think that.

The truth of the matter is that there has been a campaign to demonize tobacco for the past 50 years, and despite pouring billions of dollars into anti-smoking "science", they are unable to produce hard studies that prove smoking causes cancer.
Yes, you read that right, ALL studies concluding that smoking is harmful are non-randomized epidemiological studies that assert causation from an almost contrived correlation.
In fact, all hard research to this very day shows the exact opposite; that scientists are unable to induce cancer with tobacco smoke in animals no matter how hard they try!

Not only is tobacco harmless, it confers numerous health benefits—it is a cognitive enhancer (the most potent known), anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, life-extending and yes, anti-carcinogenic.
If you are in doubt, check the screencap. Shown are URLs to peer reviewed studies proving all of these claims.

as someone who smoked for 20 years and quit I just wanna say FUCK YOU you BIG TOBACCO SHILL. I see you post the same shit in every fucking thread where smoking comes up. I got LUNG CANCER and here you are saying smoking is harmless. I hope there's a special place in hell for faggots like you.

Im not a kike, shill, or a kike shill. I just hate seeing people pay the government more for something they cant kick.

If the government wants it to be considered bad it is always good for you.

>Guns
>Free speech
>Cigarettes
>Weed

For the beginner, looking for arugments in layman's terms, I would wholeheartedly recommend the man that revealed the truth about tobacco to me, Dr. William Whitby.

William Whitby, M.D. shows that anti-tobacco "science" isn't science at all!

>The Smoking Scare Debunked
wispofsmoke.net/PDFs/Whitby.pdf

>Smoking is Good For You
scribd.com/document/44685607/Smoking-is-Good-for-You-William-T-Whitby

Another excellent resource:

Collection of studies showing the health benefits of smoking tobacco:
wispofsmoke.net/goodforyou.html

>arguments*

it's coming back

>Sucks a tiny white dick in defiance

the government wants you to smoke weed fag, the rest I agree with

neck yourself

the way you type i can tell you deserve that cancer, you insufferable emotionally charged faggot.

someone explain the meme of the laughing toothless mma guy NOW

Listen you stupid faggot the code is unspoken law. If you legitimately smoke and don't have smokes chances are it's happened before to the guy you see has a pack. So long as you give you'll get. I've given cigarettes to people I know and would bring packs so everyone could smoke and would be showered in marijuana and smokes. It's good to give. Every time I've asked someone for a smoke I've gotten one. I've done the same likewise.

>it's a Sup Forums shills for tobacco because it's the most common vice on the board thread
Ah yes, gotta love the "weed and booze are bad for you but muh smoking is aryan as fuck". Protip faggots, they're all bad for you. Consume moderately or don't consume at all.

It probably wasn't from the tobacco but rather the perfume and stuff they spray it with. Grow your own tobacco instead like a man.

If they did not like it they would just ban it dumb fuck. They tax it because you nicotine junkies will buy cigarettes no matter how much they cost. They are just making money off you while you light one up looking out the window thinking you are an anti government alpha badboy like hollywood kikes made you believe by making the badass role actor always a smoker. Smokers are the biggest blue pilled faggots out there

OP here. Smoke as much as you want. If it's an addiction or not. If it's a habit you can kick and dont want to. It's okay. I just dont understand the anti-government ideal it has now when more than half of what you pay goes to the government.

If you buy an ar15 like 10% of it goes to the government. That can be nearly 60 dollars just for a cheap one.
That's why people make 80% lowers as a work around.

Do ciggie smokers have a workaround? Even tobacco is taxed.

yeah they tax it to prevent people from doing it? makes complete sense.

They can just ban it if they really were against it. See cannabis

No it doesn't. It banned it for how many years? and even now resists our freedom to smoke it.

Not me. I don't give away smokes, and I don't ask for smokes from others.

Tobacco is a titular American crop. Homegrown tobacco sounds pretty comfy desu.

>implying the Sup Forumsacks that do smoke don't roll and/or grow their own stuff

No the government fucking loves smoking. It is an addiction that bring in massive amounts to the treasury, and keeps people under constant pressure from the government. Plus most die at 70 after retirement so releasing mention funds for taxation. Smoking is a boon for the government.

>Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.

You are suffering from confirmation bias and are post hoc patching together based on incomplete information and your own flawed anecdotal individual perception of events.
You do not know if smoking caused your lung cancer.

As mentioned in the screencap (which you are clearly too emotionally charged to read like a child), it is explained that smokers often get cancer because they STOP smoking, as tobacco inhibits various cancer growth factors. In an attempt to maintain homeostasis, the biological response to inhibition is upregulation. It is akin to taking the best medicine for stopping cancer for years on end and you suddenly quit.

As you can see, this phenomenon is well known to oncologists but only a few will ever admit it.
>Are lung cancers triggered by stopping smoking?
medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(06)00780-8/fulltext

Moreover, you probably used filtered cigarettes are thought to be much worse owing to the irreversible buildup of fine strands of cellulose acetate fibers (which often are coated themselves in fire retardants) that buildup in the lungs. Additionally as described in this paper, filters are thought to further aerosolize tobacco smoke, allowing it to be absorbed much deeper into the lung (i.e. think nanoparticles if you have ever taken a toxicology course, which you haven't)

academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/109/12/djx075/3836090/Cigarette-Filter-Ventilation-and-its-Relationship

>I just dont understand the anti-government ideal it has now when more than half of what you pay goes to the government.
Well, then, you are a fucking dumbass.
The reason is pretty simple.
The government supplies healthcare to a giant portion of the american populace.
Smoking increases the risk of cancer, and therefore the amount of money the government needs to pay to keep people alive through the aforementioned healthcare it provides.
Raising taxes on cigarettes both increases revenue to pay for this, and makes it more likely for people to quit or simply not start because smoking is then more expensive.

I swear half of the questions you dumb cunts ask can be answered by using even the most simple of logic.

are you the user that suggested smoking unfiltered ciggies yesterday in the conspiracy thread?

This
I wish faggots like this retard would understand that

Seems that because they tax smoking they are profiting off of ones physiological addiction to nicotine. If you really think of it the government now has to gain from people being addicted to cigarettes.

Indeed, that would be me. I also created a tobacco thread last week.

And how much is big tobacco paying you buddy?

yeah ever have a nicfit?
it sucks
If i have then i'll give one out

took the suggestion and went looking for american spirit browns, unfortunately they seem to be unpopular. I swapped out yellow for tan (us grown) and started taking the filter off. completely different taste, head rush and experience. I never realized what effects the filters had on a cigarette.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

a lot of the "sin-tax" on guns that's built into the price by manufacturers actually goes to fish&game and other wilderness conservation programs, especially related to hunting

EXPLAIN THIS MEME NOW!!!!

in every smoking thread ..

>Codes that give welfare to people who cant control their own habit?
muh welfare is always baaaad looking out for the common man is terrible and kindness is weakness!
pure ideology dribbling out of your mouth, you can't even comprehend the simple act of bumming a smoke without viewing it through your ideological lens, fucking idiot.

EXPLAIN THIS MEME

It's degenerate, retard. Cigarettes were invented by Jews in collaboration with native Americans in order to kill off the white man faster.

i kept reading and all i see are lolbergtarian buzzwords. do you have any original thoughts left in your head or have ayn rand and her pack of filthy jews replaced them all with market drivel? i utterly despise people like you.

how much is big tobacco paying you ? you are the only person i have ever seen defending smoking like this

Government is just stupid

Not one cent. In fact, if people took my advice to heart, and that is to smoke RYO (or tubed) unfiltered cigarettes which cost less than $1.00 a pack, they might face more competition from smaller firms, hurting their bottom line.

I told my tale of how I began smoking in another thread a while back but to spare the details, immediately I noticed relief from my chronic arthritis and I felt better than ever. I post because the anti-smoking charade is so obviously false that anyone who looks at the situation objectively will conclude likewise; if I can convince one person, it will have been well worth my time. I consider it public service. If someone introduced me to tobacco a mere 5 years before I found it, I would have gotten through college much easier, and with a higher GPA on top of that.

Roll your own then.
Tobacco shops will order it in. They still make the browns and I was tempted to buy a pack but did not want to risk exposure to toxic FSC chemicals inherent to commercial cigarettes.
Although, I have read that the FSC for American Spirits was not PVA or any similar compound but instead something "better", or thicker paper as FSC used to be when it was first introduced (those days are gone my friends).

I just dont want the government getting money. It is that simple. Almost everyone in this thread has noted that the government is playing the smokers for coin. Coin they didnt even need before the big smoking kills meme of the late 90s early 00s.

Idk some finnish guy always posted that pic while mocking people who didnt smoke (just like this user is doing) He did it in every smoking thread.. and now its a meme.

sorry what do you smoke?

I smoke on average 5 unfiltered cigarettes per day that I roll my own or tube if I have tubes available (simply an easier alternative to rolling).
I smoke typically smoke American Spirit Organic or Perique blend (although recently the tin has been discontinued and I am on the search for cheaper alternatives.).

Enjoy your liver or brain cancer if you beat lung cancer. Hope for liver. It's way quicker and less of a toll on your family.