How real is this "fellow white people" meme? Why are some jews doing this? Are they engaging in subversive behaviour...

How real is this "fellow white people" meme? Why are some jews doing this? Are they engaging in subversive behaviour? Are jews white?

Post your examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/
youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE
goodreads.com/book/show/814482.Understanding_Jewish_Influence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are not European (white) and have their ethnostate in the desert. They call it counter-semitism for a reason.

>How real is this "fellow white people" meme? Why are some jews doing this? Are they engaging in subversive behaviour? Are jews white?
American Jews certainly consider themselves to be white (and jewish). It makes sense, as that's how they are defined on the us census.

kikes know they aren't white, and they goyim know too.

No, they pick and choose depending on the situation. That's the point of this thread. Exposing it and their hypocrisy.

This is the definition of white by the us census:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims. Jewish communists savagely exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>No, they pick and choose depending on the situation. That's the point of this thread. Exposing it and their hypocrisy.
No, they consider themselves white and jewish. And for most part, they consider themselves as people who have benefited from white priviledge.

Be wary, for there be skinwalkers afoot

>No, they consider themselves white and jewish. And for most part, they consider themselves as people who have benefited from white priviledge.
Just like someone with Italian heritage would consider themselves both Italian and white, et.c, etc.. It's not that complicated.

Jews are not European. Jews are not white. They pretend to be white, eventually the goyim always figure out these traitors have something in common. Jews have been removed 359 times throughout history.

go to forward.com and tell me kikes think they are white, you kike

checked checked
checked checked

currently an article on foward "Should be forgive Meghan Markle for not being Jewish". we know your ways you filthy rat because you tell is in your own publications

Justice will come. There are even Rabbis in Israel now admitting the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

They are a sneaky sheepkeeping people, and their motives are far from homogeneous.

>currently an article on foward "Should be forgive Meghan Markle for not being Jewish". we know your ways you filthy rat because you tell is in your own publications
What are talking about. Jews are a subset of whites, i.e. jews consider themselves both white and jewish. Just like people with Italian heritage consider themselves both Italian and white, people with German heritage consider themselves consider themselves both German and white. Why are you so confused about this?

I just realized, aren't there Jews with Mongoloid and Negroid ethnicity?
They could be pulling this with all the other races too.

At least now people can just expose them and watch the recant in effect.

Why do they call it counter-semitism? Why is the Jewish ethnostate located in the middle east? Fuck off ratboy. Jews are not European and are in the same pile as their desert trash pedo brothers.

you sound like a kike

>Jews are not European
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that jewish roots are not in Europe. They certainly are not. But the traditional definition of white is caucasian, e.g. like the us census:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

you arent going to convince anyone here

>you arent going to convince anyone here
True, and they can post here arguing about silly semantic questions, i.e. the definition of "white". But to be honest, its kind of retarded - suppose they convince everyone that they should change their definition of white to be restricted to be those peoples originating in europe. What difference does it make?

Jews are not white because Jews are not European. Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than their Muslim brothers that they are murdering and torturing day in and out. Jews exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. Jews jump on every pro-white group that pops up. Nice try.

"Atheist jew" to me seems like an oxymoron. Is he admitting white is different from jewish? How? This question is open to anyone

Not a big fan, but Sup Forums was right again.

>no-one's posted it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Jew is a pseudo-race. More than half of all immigrants to Israel are atheist. Israel doesn't care what you believe in, it cares about your bloodline.

>Why are some jews doing this?
they hate white gentiles

>Jews exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century.
I think it's Jews and Christians that exterminated tens of millions of Christians and Jews in the 20th century.

Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike. Jew NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's.

>they hate white gentiles
Evidence?

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

If you don't like his freedom of speech you can always complain. Agreeing or being silent you will lose.

are you new?

there's a lot of atheists in israel and the like. religion isn't the only indicator they use to decide if someone is jewish. race and culture are also heavily important in that decision.

go read culture of critique to learn more about jewish culture. this is basic bitch Sup Forums reading

read one of their papers like the forward, or just follow blue checkmark jews on twitter. that should be evidence enough

>Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike. Jew NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's.
Engels, Marx's coauthor was Christian. Lenin was brought up Christian and had mostly Christian roots. Stalin, have you ever heard of him. He's the guy who commanded Yagoda to confiscate food from the Ukraine. He was fully Christian roots.

I don't think they really consciously understand what they're doing. Their minds have absorbed the Leftist propaganda to the last drop, but their persecution senses go into overdrive whenever Judaism is mentioned.

They can't seriously want America to lose power because Israel depends on America. It honestly doesn't make very much sense, but fucking nothing about Leftism makes any sense.

>read one of their papers like the forward, or just follow blue checkmark jews on twitter. that should be evidence enough
So are random quotes from a few gentiles that hate jews (I'm sure we could find a few) evidence that all gentiles hate jews. If so, then I guess everybody hates everybody.

Why do they never talk about their Jewish privilege? That part of their identity is much more over-represented in influential positions and generally practices in-group preference much stronger than whites (at least in modern-day America). Are they sure they're not confusing their Jewish privilege for a privilege they are accessing for being "white"?

well now that nfl says theyre all going to stand now whats he saying

Lenins mother was a racial kike, which makes him a kike. Even kikepedia admits this.

You're forgetting Stalin wasn't supposed to take over. Once again Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike. Nobody really knows how Stalin felt about the Jews. There were estimates in the 1980's that up to 30% of his purge victims were Jews.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html

>Engels, Marx's coauthor was Christian. Lenin was brought up Christian and had mostly Christian roots
wat are u sayin user?

jews have almost always been trying to play the "we're white like you" game. this isn't new. of course they would be surrounded by christians, because whites were all christian back then.

as for stalin, fascist leader. further proof that communism goes bad no matter who's at the head.

Also Stalin wasn't Jewish but his son married a kike and Stalin had many Jewish affairs according to Jewish publications. Click this link.

read kevin macdonald then

then read norman finkelstein, yuri slezkine's The Jewish Century, etc.

the great thing about Jews is that they brag about how every stereotype about them is actually true.

>Also Stalin wasn't Jewish but his son married a kike and Stalin had many Jewish affairs according to Jewish publications
So?

There's a difference ratboy. Nobody cares how Jewish the press is in Israel.

>read kevin macdonald then
>then read norman finkelstein, yuri slezkine's The Jewish Century, etc.
I've read these, and actually agree with most of what they say. What's the point?

>There's a difference ratboy.
What's the difference? And your quote is fake by the way.

if it's not clear that Jews hate whites after you've read kevin macdonald's stuff i'm not really sure what to tell you.

Jews are not European. They are guests in our nations. You act as if they're a large section of the population too, when the odds are ridiculous

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

It's not a fake quote. Here's him saying it in his own words. I find it funny that a kike is hiding his nose in a thread about kikes hiding their nose. Not surprising, just funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

So I finally know what being triggered feels like.

That's not the quote in the picture. Although some good ones. Give me a second. Wrong video.

>if it's not clear that Jews hate whites after you've read kevin macdonald's stuff i'm not really sure what to tell you.
I'd disagree. The book is about jews desire for their own self preservation and how that has affected the movements they support. That is very different than hating another ethnic group.

diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/progressive-professor-urges-white-male-students-to-commit-suicide-during-class/

>It's not a fake quote. Here's him saying it in his own words.
Sorry, but he never says that quote in the video. The quote is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE

See if you can do the whole 20 minutes

Jews are cancerous af. It's hilarious watching those rats playing both sides when it's convenient for them. Fucking rodents.

>tweet this image to Jesse
>get blocked

Read the final book.

goodreads.com/book/show/814482.Understanding_Jewish_Influence

hey kike, why do kikes hate white gentiles? how long have kikes hated white gentiles? is it jewish insecurity? is it just for retarded, pathetic, religious reasons? did your kike parents teach you to hate white gentiles from a young age, or did you just learn it in the synagogues?

Have you ever heard of The Onion? This was a made-up article.

the Jew cries out in pain as he kicks you.

>why do kikes hate white gentiles?
This question is impossible to answer, because generally speaking, they don't. This is not to say that you can't find a handful that do, just like you could find some european whites that hate kikes.

Jews hate Evangelical Christians even more than Muslims. pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>It's a far-left blog that transcribed his and other anti-white pro-diversity speeches for more than a decade, and he's said similar anti-white garbage on video.
I'm not saying that he hasn't said what might be construed as anti-white things. But the original quote that I complained about was in fact from a satirical news story.

everyone should cram as much of a hand as they can fit into a Jewesses ass at least once in their life. Growing up in NYC I got to do it and heartily recommend it.

Glad to learn ole Stalin got to do it more than once.

Is he implying we should follow through with the 4th reich?

Except Italians aren't anti white

>pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
Sure, this definitely proves that jews hate whites. not.

>are jews engaging in supervise behavior

Hmmmm... it’s almost like history is repeating itself..

White is coded to mean people of European heritage. Jewish people see European's as vile animals that at one point tried to genocide them, and the only thing standing in the way of their domination.

>middle east
sure
>north africa
>mfw

I don't normally use quotes. It appears you're correct. That particular quote is a forgery.

The problem with your comparison is that italians don't have magic anti-italianism to fall back on when they are being criticized.
If you tell italians they're overreprented in Hoolywood they'll get angry and wave their arms around, if you do that to a jew they'll cry anti-semitism, get SPLC to label you as spreader of hate-speech and take you to court for discrimination.

Which is interesting because he's on record saying things just as bad.. Makes you think.

>Except Italians aren't anti white
Do you know how Italians think about Germans? Anyway, the question of this thread is why jews say that they are both jewish and white. It's clearly because they consider themselves both jewish and white.

Meanwhile Jew hollywood tries to frame 20th century Jewish mobsterism on Italians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman

is it possible for jews to be honest, even once? the indoctrination must run very deep if jews display so much contempt for white gentiles, but are completely unable to say why... or maybe it's just in your dna to always be dishonest rats

they all have the memories of goldfish

It's as though the only people who actually use the phrase "fellow whites" are kikes.

>White is coded to mean people of European heritage.
No - my quote is from the us census. This is what they define to be white. I.e. us census definition is white = caucasian.