User, I like you. You respect me as your boss and I acknowledge it...

>user, I like you. You respect me as your boss and I acknowledge it. You’re a hard worker and don’t go against our company’s liberal policies. I wish there were more people like you I could trust.

>Remember that promotion I promised? Now don’t take this personally but I feel you’re not ready. I need to see more of your skills develop and mature. Maybe you can put in a little more effort by coming in on Saturday...

What do Sup Forums? Do you suck up to the boss or go solo or reject?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trusting a liberal
Bossman, you're an idiot and a faggot.

Work hard and go for the promotion for more money. Only a dumb ass would put something as stupid as politics over their or their family's future.

>you don't go against our company's liberal policies

Already out fuck that fuck your bossman

What job?

I'd get up and knock him the fuck out.

>kiwi poster
>job
nigga, you a sheep farmer.

I wish in BCOM degrees they’d give classes on how to suck up to bosses because really that’s how you move up the ladder. It’s degrading sure but it forces you to be dependable and take your job seriously

T. parents are accountants and they suck boss’ dick big time

Tell him you already have plans for Saturday.
Spend Saturday looking for a new job where the boss doesn't lie to you.

>getting played this hard
Why would someone who thinks so little of you, to the point of tongue in cheek insults towards your maturity, ever give you a worthwhile promotion?
Way to get used like a tool.

>Maybe you can put in a little more effort by coming in on Saturday.
Sorry, got Dungeons and Dragons on Saturday. My DM says if I roll good while searching my next chest, I get a warhammer.

Since it’s virtually impossible to be offended by PC hivemind culture, it’s a no brainer why organisations will be liberal to not offend, minimum risk. What’s more appealing? A pitch to save the white race or an all inclusion gay festival where everyone feels good about themselves. That’s all there ever is to companies, public image

>boss doesn’t lie to you
um try again sweetie :^)

Wageslaves just can't get a break.

I empty his head and try out my new leather seat. Looks comfy...

I'm happy to come in on Saturdays, if you pay me in overtime wages

No such thing user. You’re paid monthly according to our contract and it’s your job to ensure the work is completed!,

Um aren’t we all wageslaves? right?

>Stand up
>Tell him i'm gay
>Ask him to marry me
>Screech exteremly loudly upon refusal
>Accuse him of being homophobic until he caves
>get_married.exe
>Ask him to put me in will
>Screech inconceivably loudly upon refusal
>Accuse him of raping me until he complies
>Gets put in will
>Smother the fuck out him in his sleep
>Take control of company
>File for bankruptcy on Saturday

kek

>coming in on Saturday...

Work on Saturday, what are you a meshugana. How about I get that raise and promotion now before I call the ADL and sue you for antisemitism and cultural insensitivity by asking me to work on Shabat.

>I am already working overtime, not taking days off and getting more work done than everyone else. I have offered nothing but loyalty, dedication and relentless effort and you stab me in the back?
>I demand to be properly compensated and rewarded or maybe my skills are wasted here.
if promotion not immediately given: stop doing any work at all and just pretend to, coming late and leaving early, doing minimal effort while I get and maybe even work a new job till the money stops flowing in meaning I got fired. also do everything I legally can to get back at them in terms of sabotage, leaking IP and so on

>youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

nobody fucks with me. I dont give a shit about consequences

Depends what you do.

If you have a niche skill like specialized tech industry stuff then sure you have a lot of leverage and it would take him months to replace you and fuck dealing with that headache.

If you're a baker at countdowns which literally any hobo off the street can do - do what he says, you should probably suck his dick as well, just to let him know you're thankful he's giving your unskilled, dime-a-dozen ass a job in the first place.

>not having niche highly demanded skills
to those people I have to ask: what the hell were you doing while in the education system?

>promised a promotion you weren't ready for
If you believe him, you're a cuck giving up your Saturdays. If you see through his kikery, congratulations on you're new small business.

Never try to bargain with your boss for a promotion without a trump card. Look at different jobs and get a job offer with a better wage. Let your boss think he's going to lose you, and put him in a panic mode. Then you can start to bargain.

Protip: this works only if you are actually valuable.

why even try when the boss has proven himself a traitor?

you should change jobs no matter what if the boss is such a dick, of course only AFTER you have talked it out with him

I mean this is a breach of trust issue of the worst kind

underrated

>>Remember that promotion I promised? Now don’t take this personally but I feel you’re not ready. I need to see more of your skills develop and mature. Maybe you can put in a little more effort by coming in on Saturday...
C O R P O R A T E
C U C K.