Chinese doctors discovered tobacco increases testosterone

Chinese doctors discovered tobacco increases testosterone
Globalists are planning a world free of smokers by 2030 by increasing the price of a 20 cigarette pack to 50 dollars
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163954

Other urls found in this thread:

tobaccoinaustralia.org.au/3-28-health-benefits-of-smoking-
dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yes goy these brilliant Chinese doctors found a way for you to boost your testosterone
>More testosterone will fix all your problems with women and confidence, you just need to ignore the tar and cancer

Good.

Maybe now my father will learn his lesson. I've been warning him for over a decade. Fucking cunt.

Is it nicotine or tobacco, cause ill vape if it increases t no matter how fedora it is

Thank you based native reservations. Nicotine is vitamin b3 without oxygen. That you get from smoking or burning tobacco. Also it kills estrogen

>smokes the redman's jew

>fears flintstones vitamins
What a woman. Stop driving

Oy vey

I've been smoking for 16 years now, have high hemoglobin, hematocrit and extremely high eosinophils. I cough up shit every morning when I wake up. Don't smoke, take steroids if you are low T.

Nicotine is an acetylcholine esterase inhibitor, esterase breaks down sugar esters, not estrogen you fucking cuck.

It literally has nothing to do with estrogen, go back to San Diego and wave dildos at the other mentally ill degenerates parading around the streets.

smoking is A cause of cancer, it is not THE cause of cancer otherwise every smoker ever would die from cancer you dumb pleb.

I don't eat meat, i don't smoke, I don't support racist and I didn't vote for Trump
I'm the perfect Soros citizen

Also #weedcurescancer

>no matter how fedora it is
Of course vaping increases your testosterone, have you not seen all the alpha males rocking vaporizers?

Weed makes you into a vegan who wants to be a citizen of Portland Oregon.

that's the objective

This.

T supplements are much cheaper in the long run than tobacco.

i smoked for a bit and it gave me anxiety problems that still havent subsided despite quitting them a year ago

I don't know man, even if ching chong ping pong it's actually well done, I don't think it's worth if having a little more muscular mass for the exchange of balding and bad breath

Coincidentally, I know a lot of men that smoke compulsory and have the worst cuck hair I have ever seen.

I am 27 and my hair has not receade even an single millimeter, I have smoked about half of a dozen cigars in my life.

So, why is smoking not protected by PC like other bad habits such as drugs?

>my mom just called me a stubby punk.

because the msm said smoking is bad.

Nicotine is basically a stronger, more addictive version of caffeine. So if you thinking chugging /sips/ will boost your testosterone, then yeah, I guess vape sticks would too.

>chinese doctors

Yeah fuck smoking, i stopped smoking over a year ago and my life has improved tenfold, No coughing lungs every fucking morning, not stinking up the house, not being on edge all day.
You should quit my friend and stop being a bitch to cancer.

You are not very educated on psychoactive substances.

>still no non-meme answer to this
Fuck Sup Forums is so shitty now.

I still smoke but I'm going to quit now that I know Chinese doctors think it's a good idea

Are these available over the counter

I've always seen nicotine to be linked to lower test.
Is this still being researched? I thought it was already figured out

>Chinese doctors
Are you sure it was not ryno cock they were smoking?

More testosterone or lung cancer

>3.28.2 Parkinson's disease

>An association between smoking and a lower incidence of Parkinson's disease has been observed in a number of studies.9, 10 An analysis of longitudinal studies found a protective effect against Parkinson's disease for current and former smokers compared with those who had never smoked; the risk of Parkinson's disease was reduced by about half among ever smokers (RR 0.51; 95% CI, 0.43–0.61) and this protective effect was more pronounced among current smokers, where the risk was about one-third that of never smokers (RR 0.35; 95% CI, 0.26–0.47).10 Similar findings of a protective effect for Parkinson's disease were also reported from a case–control study conducted in Japan.9 Nicotine is thought to be the chemical in tobacco smoke mostly likely to be implicated in this finding, but there may be other chemicals or compounds involved.11-13 Based on data from 2004–05 we can derive theoretical estimates that about 97 deaths from Parkinson's disease are prevented by smoking in Australia annually.2 Finally, recent research also suggests that nicotine can improve compromised semantic processing in Parkinson's disease, and also influence semantic processing in healthy older individuals;14 however, the 2014 US Surgeon General’s report found that controlled trials of the effects of nicotine on cognitive function in patients with Parkin¬son’s disease are limited, with inconsistent findings

tobaccoinaustralia.org.au/3-28-health-benefits-of-smoking-

Was thinking op wasn't telling the truth
Wtf is this?

Reminder, the finest entertainer this world has ever known was cut down at the young age of 65 - well before his work was finished, thanks to these death sticks.

More testosterone or lung cancers

Samefag or hivemind. I'm betting on samefag.

Samefag or hiveminds?

zyn is the only way to go.

Male genocide is a real thing.

>Are these available over the counter

Don't know.

But you can't just take T, any excess T is converted to estrogen.

If you want to decrease your estrogen (which has a similar effect than increasing T) eat grounded flax seeds.

Flax seeds have a weaker kind of estrogen which competes with the real one. Thus reducing the effective amount of estrogen.

China smokes like a chimney. Of course they'd publish something like this.

What the fuck is up with all these smoking threads today? god damn stop doing this shit to me

I used to pull out a pack of lucky strikes every once in a while in crowds when I was a hipster. Damn, those things were hard to find where I lived

There is probably some shill trying to test how stupid we are.

Hipsters are all style and no substance. Actually I take that back, even their style is shit.

Smoking is good for you too.
This post proves it.

You know what is also good for you?

Zyklon B.

how do you explain it being the leading cause of heart disease then?

literally a tobacco commercial from the early 20th century

She desperately needs an alpha male and doesn't even know it

>hey goyim instead of addressing the true problem of the glandular production of testosterone in the testes and adrenal glands just blast your longs with this dry, hot, acidic chemical residue

how about you fix your diet, your water source, and stop using plastic/styrofoam you dumb nigger.

this

There was some guy, several years ago, who posted on forums for forums dedicated to life-extension supplements. He made most of the same claims this user makes, and had a similar writing style.

That's bullshit but I believe it

That claimed link between cigarettes and heart disease is total bullshit
>overwieght alcoholic smoker dies of heartattack
>clearly it was the cigarettes that killed him

I'm not saying smoking is good for you but I know statistical bullshittery when I see it.

Why can't you lift heavy and eat red meat

Pipe tobacco and cigars are superior. Cigarettes are for women.

Commie detected

>OP using jewish tricks to get disaffected white males to give themselves cancer.
>using the ancap flag to seem uber libertarian and against established constructs

truly eye opening -- I might start again!
t. three year smoker who quit and feels a million times better

Rockwell smoked a pipe.

Science is conclusive: Tobacco increases work capacity
dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html

Heres something no one talks about

Its been over ten years since smoking was banned from bars and restaurants in some countries. Some contries like New Zealand still allow indoor smoking. We should start seeing more cancer in jobs at those places, or else 2nd hand smoke is a myth.

smoked for 15 years, quit last year, i still remember what it felt like to wake up in the morning, or to walk up a flight of stairs. smoking is great but it's effects on your health are fucking awful

>smoke ciggies to live longer
>die of cancer
suuuuuuuure

Smoking prevents Parkinson’s too

The other major claim is that the tobacco-cancer link has never been established in a laboratory setting, but only through the deeply-flawed statistical trade of epidemiology.

Want to know how to naturally boost T levels? Workout you fat fuck

>unable to induce cancer with tobacco smoke
brb, gonna tell the good news to grandpa who smoked most of his life and just found cancer on his lip

see

Fuck off and shill your garbage somewhere else. Nobody's buying here.

Whats with the resurgence of antifafu?

>people smoke cigs everyday
>not making it a once in a while treat

I have one maybe 2 a month usually after a rough work week or a late weekend night

>Pipe tobacco and cigars are superior
If you're a fag.
>We should start seeing more cancer in jobs at those places
You mean a reduction in places it was eliminated.

But a treat is supposed to be a nice thing. How is self-harm a treat?

>NEETscience
even worse than broscience

Cigars or pipes for mouth cancer, bro

Same-mind or hive-fag?
I'm betting on Same-hive

Eating a cake is self harm by that definition. Stop being a fag and have a fag.

>Globalists are planning a world free of smokers by 2030 by increasing the price of a 20 cigarette pack to 50 dollars
their next move will be to make cigarettes free in the army again

>Chinese doctors

>nicotine is this fancy thing and therefore can never be any other 912 fancy things
Here's a question for your stupid fungal sniffing ass. WHY can't it antagonise estrogen? The estrogen you eat with your fucking pan cakes every morning

Nicotine is the best OTC workout supplement I've used, hands down. Also noticed it relieves flu symptoms. Shit it cash.

It's called aromatase. It's all over the internet. Simple searches of these terms bring up abundance of articles. But yes. It helps alzeihmers too among many other thing. Also dildos. Youre lucky i spent three hours fending off other rabid dick hating females in many other threads. Kiss off

Time to learn the truth

The truth

of vapenation

>tobacco increases testosterone

i fucking knew it. i always feel like fucking bitches and lifting weights when i dip tobacco. when i get jewed into quiting i just eat junk food and jack off more wtf

Nah mate, you're just addicted to nicotine.

Always thought cigarettes were nasty, but smoking a cigar has always appealed to me, what's something good and plentiful?

>Chinese doctors discovered tobacco increases testosterone
So is this why almost all fob chinks smoke at least a pack a day but instead of dying off, their numbers only seem to be increasing?

Makes sense desu.

pic related

It's also a stimulant. Helps you concentrate and get shit done.