Would you partake in fun beach activities with Rei Ayanami, Sup Forums...

Would you partake in fun beach activities with Rei Ayanami, Sup Forums? Or are you people all a bunch of awkward pussies?

Would she even partake in fun beach activities?

Not an Evangelion fan, but I'd fuck her 6 ways to sunday

OCEAN MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND

>this is what the teenage version of Shinji's mom looks like, blue hair aside

If you were in Shinji's position, what would you do, Sup Forums?

Rebuild Rei II would

Or the Rei from Shinji's dream in 25 or whatever fuckin episode it was

I'd sock it to her clit pronto

Her being my mom would only make me harder

Tell her I'm not getting in the fucking robot.

I'm about as autistic as Rei is actually, so probably not.

no, she's not my waifu

No

I prefer her superior original.

I forgot, is Rei a literal clone of Yui? Like if under the right circumstances she fully fleshed out her personality would she be exactly the same?

She's like a clone of Yui with a bit of Lilith tossed in to house her soul

She was cloned from whatever they managed to salvage after Yui was absorbed by EVA-01, and Rei is stated to have a striking resemblance to Yui.

That being said, in addition to Lilith's soul, it was implied Rei also has some genetic material from Lilith as well, so she isn't a 100% Yui clone regardless her resemblance.

No way. Why would I ever leave my nice, dark room for a bright and hot beach? I like Rei but we can just hang out at my place.

No, I'm too busy fucking Mari in the ass using NERV-approved LCL lubricant.

I wouldn't consider taking a shit on the most dirtiest toilet at the beach a fun activity, but to each his own.

mix of yui and lilith, d.n.a if I recall right.
In the alternate universe of the Shinji Raising Project, Rei is Shinji's Cousin.

/thread

Only if she was ordered to.

In the original, she's more like Shinji's half sister. Half based on Yui, half based on Lilith.

In the Rebuilds, she's stated to be a 100% clone of Yui, right down to having the same surname.

Why are you Asukafags so obsessed with shit?

I'd go, as long as that raging tranny asuka wasn't there.

your question answers itself

mari=worst girl

You reifags never learn

>asska=shit
ftfy

Actually Rei in Rebuild still seems to have Angel genes since she got absorbed by Zeruel.

Anyhow, I'm still wondering why Yui was said to have been Ayanami Yui, when the Ikari surname originally (i.e. in the TV series) belonged to her, Gendou adopting that surname, as he was originally Rokubungi Gendou.

I wonder if Anno plans on explaining this difference, or if he will just let it be.

fuck you asuka elitist

Thiccer.....

Rei is love

Rei is literally a lifeless doll and the only people that like her are autistic men too scared to deal with a female that has a mind of her own, so they take the blank slate they can project anything they want onto.

My nigga

/thread

She's not like that at all in the Rebuilds, and even in the original series you're not giving her enough credit

Face reality!
Face yourself!

Stop being autistic!

Asucka is a raging psycho and the only people that like her are pathetic, self loathing beta males who need an abusive dominating bitch in their life to feel secure.

>Rei
>smiling
>Rei
>active

You're delusional

>in the Rebuilds

Those never happened

Typical autistic reactionary Reifag, I'm a Misatofag and am not blind to Asuka's faults, but at least Asuka can be said to have faults, whereas Rei is just a blank canvas.

No. I'd rather awkwardly stick my dick in her pussy, then call Shinji my son and laugh.

Rei starts blank and becomes better.
Asuka starts shitty and becomes worse.

You're quite simply wrong.

/thead

But, you are the one who is quite simply wrong.

>I know you are, but what am I?
Reifags, everyone.

If by partaking in fun beach activities with Rei means raping her on the surf of the beach.

Then yes.

Not real Rei though. Just shitty imitation. Might aswell go with Q

>Has no argument other than "Bu-but you're WRONG!"
>Can't even handle having it thrown back in their stupid face.
Asukafags, everyone.

>neon genesis threads are frowned upon because "there's nothing left to discuss"
>except when they're about which fictional female character in it makes a better girlfriend
Sup Forums, everyone.

Rebuild 2.22 Rei for fun beach activities.
Rei Q for sexual abusing.
NGE Rei II & Rei III for deep psychoanalysis.
Spinoff manga Rei for stupid fanfics.

You guys can argue about waifus until you are blue in the face, but I know who I would want to see dressed for the beach.

literally as old as the internet.

If I could bury her in the sand

Yeah?

Her creation isn't described in any way and not one thing is said about her genetics in the series. Evangelion has a really loose definition of "clone" to begin with.

>Rei
>Laughing

Choose none, instrumental yourself.

even anno stated this

But I don't want to swim in tang

I hear it's very, very comfortable.

>this is the original Edward vs Jacob

>Edward vs Jacob
what anime are you talking about?

Don't make fun of me. That's not nice.