Baby boomers and conservatives complain about triggered, snowflake millennials

>Baby boomers and conservatives complain about triggered, snowflake millennials
>gets triggered when football players peacefully protest
Pottery

Only double-digit IQ retards watch sports.

who cares about sports, especially coon-ball lite.

Nobodies triggered by protests, we just fucking hate niggers. I just want them to shut up and and play sports, i dont care about nigger opinions or feeings

Racist piece of shit

Niggers ruin everything they touch, including sports.

Normal people complain about retards getting triggered over things like boys having a penis, conservatives get triggered when overpaid niggers disrespect their country even though they'd never want to leave to go live in a country full of their own "people". It's totally the ame thing you guys, what hypocrites

You sound triggered my man. That's unfortunate.

“ We get paid millions for tossing a ball down a field and touching each other but when criminals get what they deserve, we wuz oppressed n sheeeeeeeit. Muh dick. “

NFL is such gigantic deal in USA, but why? Oh the flag, that's what it means to be American, since you don't share many common things, but try hard to find some common things. It was always a bad idea to mix all races together. You are now competing between races, for your survival, don't forget that, since somebody will walk over somebody. Cucks won't care, they will race mix and sell out anyway.

LOLOLOL dumb cunt kike faggot nigger ass faggot cocksucking kike

He's nowhere near as racist as your average nigger. Fuck off.

This

dumb nigger

Trump killed the national football league because they rejected him so he's still president the next day. Who would have thought? If I told you any president would murder hand egg would you believe it? Well it happened. Women are LOVING this. Fuck all you "guys"

Why because I'm not some skinny virgin racist?

Nobody likes you nigger. We are sick of seeing your bullshit wherever we go. We cant even jerk off in peace. Do the world a favor and fuck off and die.

>If you care about something you're a fool

Sorry, the pendulum has swung, moshe

JUDEN!