Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
youtube.com/watch?v=NqY4x8RtrU4
youtu.be/DdunGQYmzro
minerva.defense.gov/
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/spacegunconvent.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tesla would be proud of the horrors we have made

We also have high powered laser tech. Ours is green color.

Noice now just connect one of those badboys up to a Google AI and lets get out progressive utopia underway!

stfu larpers

*fogs your sky*
Heh, nothin personnel kid

i really cant describe my reaction

Jesus

WHOA WTF GUYS THIS GUY IS FROM NORTH KOREA OMFG

seriously though how do u even have internet there, how is life in NK and is it as bad as we hear ?

No!

Life is excellent and with purpose. We are working tirelessly for glory of Leader.

How do i know you're not a government worker paid to say such shit and spread propaganda to people like us ?

also is north korea really going to nuke usa ?

>laser burns through fog

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
> in ancient Greek religion and mythology. In later times, Athena was syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva.

>MINERVA

>Not just covering your drones in mirrors.
Lockheed cucks.

No they aren't Nork faggot. Your lasers have to be red and ours have to be blue. Rules of engagement.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqY4x8RtrU4

>wat is a proxy
its fall,son.

You know you're living in a sci-fi world when lasers are actually powerful weapons.

just coat the drone in reflective paint

it's impossible to reflect all of the energy, it would heat up and burn/melt and then the laser would affect it like normal.

LOL! Show us your os

lasers can't stop an assassin

What's with the retarded sailor moon names

Laser Lad is on a suicidal mission

it's a proxy

you are reddit-troll sci meme tier

*Physics apply to lasers*
Heh, nothing personal kid.

physics don't apply to american lasers

>a proxy hosted in a country that doesn't allow internet access to the public

explain why he's wrong

kek you think thats bad. They've a FREEKIN OWL WITH LASERS on the Department of Defence Site

I was actually lucky enough to work on one of those laser projects. I was contracted to help design the cooling system on Boeing's latest version of the Hel-md. Real fun job. youtu.be/DdunGQYmzro

How the fuck does someone host a proxy/VPN service in goddamn North Korea?

Also what was the minerva/owl rule? Did it tie into the program is, that is

>Supporting social science for a safer world

minerva.defense.gov/

>be american fog
>get shot

He's not wrong, he's just a retard.
If it's a reflective surface, it necessarily mean the energy is redirected away. If it's 99% reflective, 99% of the energy isn't heating up the surface. Only way through is with a wavelength that's not reflected but absorbed.

Hi Kim!
Talk to Scott Adams he says he can get America to surrender for you

how.
or do these shareblue/ctr/jidf/shills have some 1337 ip spoofer

i know optical coatings on mirrors can get >99% reflection at particular wavelengths, but they're easily damaged. do you know of high R coatings that would survive on the outside of a plane?

The number was used for illustrative purposes, 90%+ would be good enough.

Hey kimmy

Underrated

Sauce? I am skeptical Lockheed made something that actually works.

Listen here you commie FUCK face little bitch, I will go there and personally rape ALL of your women, butt fuck KIM JONG UN, and YES he has a butt you tiny asian BITCH. I will personally go to the ranks of the frontlines when we invade your SHITSTAIN nation and track yuor ip in order to give you a ASSRAPING you desrve.

Remeber that every propaganda poster of Americans FUCKING YOUR NATIONS SHIAIIIIIT UP
are the embidoment of myself, and each and every one of those men is who i strive to be hwne it comes to you, your people, and your little, tiny dicked, rocket bitch man of a leader

Lasers have problems that to be powerful enough to be useful they produce huge amounts of waste heat.

>not redirecting the heat to your heat ray
shiggy

No. once the deposited energy gets high enough to damage the surface the energy absorbed and damage created skyrockets.

It's like you don't work with lasers or optics.

dpss lasers would like to have a word with you.

what is the Cheese situation over there? We have some really good Cheeses here.. maybe we could build some treaty with Cheeses?

>The number was used for illustrative purposes, 90%+ would be good enough.
No. If you are absorbing 10% of the beam and you have a low power weaponized laser of 100kw that's still 10kw of heat on a point as small as the focusing point. For use in atmosphere with a range of maybe 100km that's fucking tiny.

Your mirror instantly heats and partway through melting it absorption jumps to 100%.
Jump down to the part on laser cannons.
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/spacegunconvent.php

pew pew

>falling for it

holy FUCK the newfaggotry in here makes me want to strip the skin from my scalp with my bare hands

>oooh noo

only once the reflectivity drops enough

Do you think that sub 50% is good?

If you want to make a 100kw laser and have a magic 50% efficient diode-pumped solid-state laser you now have your emitter needing to dump 100kw of heat.

That's about 50 liters of water a second you are flashing to steam just to keep it at 100C.

5 not 50.

>Lockheed Martin
>Northrup Grumman

Those places have to be fucking amazing. To be there and know everything that's going on, incredible.

relax they stole the name from this. your call is important to us

>just coat the drone in something that will make it show up on every radar in existence

You're a retard, he's using a proxy, but on an entirely other note: life in NK is not bad at all, it is western propaganda. Go in youtube and copy paste "кopия влoг" and you will see hundreds of youtubers going on holiday and vlogging in NK, jaying around and hanging out with the locals. No armed guards.

If you ever swallowed the vice documentary, if you look back in hindsight now, they were complaining about shit like.. they cut the meat in the wrong direction and said that it was wrong. Or they said that their shows were creepily too good. How is that a complaint? Their shows are /too good/, what is that.

And the "they are starving" thing is bollocks. Go google it. And the "the lights go off at night", yes, they have curfew. Russia had this until the 90s. But they don't mind, they genuinely love the Kims for reforming their country. They are like the japanese in WWII who are willing to go be banzai warriors and shit before they got beta-fied by 2 nukes. They could look you in the eye and kill you, but they are free and proud of their nation.

The whole thing is retarded, examining things through a western lens and overreacting. Also he never fed his uncle to dogs.

Should mention, obvs the "korea vlog" thing in cyrillic is russian. In Russia it is not at all abnormal to go on holiday to NK if you live in like krasnoyarsk, vladivostok or whatever. China and korea both usual holiday destinations.