What did Julian Assange mean by this?

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/913566079397572609

Other urls found in this thread:

vedomosti.ru/technology/articles/2017/09/26/735368-zakrit-facebook
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/913552409741479936
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/913472679470084096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian confirmed, drumpflh is done for. He will be impeached and arrested for collusion

He needs to leave our embassy

Is he colluding with Putin?

He's presumably suggesting that with a literal army of people looking through their ad data all day that they already knew Russia had bought the ads, not least because they sold them to them

I met an ecuad qt
Give me tips to invade her foreign body

Extradite him to Russia so he can chill with Snowden already.

hey that is my plan
on both invading foreign ecuadorian bodies and watching the US collapse in on itself
good times, fellow european

Is that a huge political debate in your country? That would be comfy as fuck, the most hot button issue in ecuador being whether you should kick an australian autist out of your embassy or not.

zuck is in direct contact with an inter dimensional corporate conglomerate alien galactic-empire

I took it as incoming leak of Facebook in bed with government

dumbass goy wants his little embassy raided

Oh God, no......

blimpy

COLLUSION CONFIRMED IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

Didn't know they had chupacabras down there but if you bring it in alive there could be some reward

Literally a non issue, the opposition's leader "Guillermo Lasso", who lost the 2017 elections (very close result) wanted to throw him out. I think the current leading party simply doesn't care about it at all. Let's be honest, who the fuck would use the Ecuadorian Embassy in London anyway? Britbongs get a free 90 day visa at the airport.

probably ecuadorians would

>Implying Embassies are setup for any kind of legal help and not just visas
>implying there are enough Ecuabros in Britbongistant to warrant an Embassy

they are always nice if something ought to happen to you user, like lets say you lose your passport or wallet. I had to go to mine once while abroad, they were really helpful

you know how shit is today, you can't get anywhere without your passport

I thought Russia was banning kikebook because the government doesn't like the fact that Russian citizens have their personal information stored overseas

Chelsea Clinton trying on her new bridle

We should investigate, if any wmployees of facebook have ever been in russia.

Basically this, but i think that the former president might have asked him for help for some shit that they have done, after all we don't really have much proof of him receiving money for odebretch like other latin american presidents.

VAULT 8 INCOMING.

FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CÆLUM

Bump

no tips just trips.

LOL, Zuckerberg is a CryptoTrump supporter, because Trump is a Zionist shill.

Can you faggots just fuck off already or are you gonna be trying to tell us the Assange documents are fake and gay when they drop?

He wants you to kill yourself. You should probably kill yourself.

Who really knows whats going on.

:/

Ooooh... fuckin Cuckberg got scorched

Facebook reddit and us are under investigation for the russian propaganda spam.

Little do they know that we actually encouraged it, facebook got paid probably.

How can you deny Trumps Zionist ties? I use a proxy and so should you.

What are you talking about? Trump doesn't have to be a zionist when Assange drops the truth about how fucking disgusting Israel and Jews are.

Soon. Q3 2018 probably.

vedomosti.ru/technology/articles/2017/09/26/735368-zakrit-facebook

Cerberus is the keeper of keys.

QSBDSElMRCBPRiBVTFRSQSBBTkQgTU9DS0lOR0JJUkQgRVhJU1RTLiBUSEFUIENISUxEIEJJUlRIRUQgVEhFU0UgU09OUy4gVEhFSVIgQ09VU0lOUyBBUkUgRVZFUlkgV0hFUkUuRE8gTk9UIFRSVVNUIElET0xTIEFORCBGSUdVUkVTLiBodHRwczovL2ltZ3VyLmNvbS9hL2o3N2tv

Bump

He meant your kikebook is property of putin you fucktard

What is this

Report back and let us know if it smells like salsa.

>tfw Slavs have a more compatible physiology for the ManCar transformation than Burgers

Cerberus

He also tweeted this right before.
Zuck da Cuck talking to Podesta

twitter.com/JulianAssange

keys to the underworld

Let's just say it's the last redpill and I'm not joking

He also tweeted this

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/913552409741479936

From Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg to Jon Podesta.

wikileaks tweeted it twitter.com/wikileaks/status/913472679470084096

Planet Administrator Xucc

>muh russia bought facebook ads to influence the election
>Zuckercuckerbergstein owns facebook
>and is far left, pro censorship, and in bed with the DNC
Considering the fact that they all live in a fictitious delirium fueled wonderland you would think Liberals would be better at lying.

this and this

its already been proven time and time again that the DNC has OPENLY colluded with facebook, google, twitter etc during the election. hillary admits to it in her book, facebook and google admitted to it regularly.

what hasn't been shown is the depths at which they went to collude and what lines, if any, they have crossed.

so my guess is that julian has some damning evidence proving exactly what they did and who paid for it.

Leads to this pic

Oops I forgot a pic. How rude of me. I do apologize anons.

What kind of autism is this?

How far down the rabbit hole will your mind allow you to go

Further please.

Bump

Here is your spoon fed redpill

>idols will move about

zuckerhuman really ruined how I look at him, can't look at a simple picture without a story going oiff in my head

wait, what the fuck?

more.

Facebook was funded with $500 million from a CIA owned bank, which was a bit suspicious.
Zuckerberg means 'sugar mountain'.
That's their secret word for Facebook no doubt. A mountain of information from

which they can extract billions. Bill Gates comes from a multibillionaire eugenicist family, which was kept well hidden in the early years of Microsoft. The same families control it all. Yet is this story true?

sugar hill gang

kek