JoJo

but did anyone realize he was in the crowd of Episode 1?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

It's been a while since I read DIU, is the radio broadcast in this last episode about the guy proposing to his girlfriend a reference to anything?

sorry if this was in the manga , but why were stands not in the first two arcs? and how come they just start appearing , and no one gives a fudge about hamon anymore. its bugging me

Can you atleast let this thread get some replies before you shit it up with your b8?

Watch the end of episode 12 again.

Who?

Hazamada, Keicho, and Jordan

He's talking about Bruce Willis, which you can see plainly in OP's pic.

they start appearing because of the arrows, they sometimes exist naturally though like with Avdol, Kakyoin, and Polnareff

Everyone pointed out the hidden characters within the first two hours of that episode premiering.
Failure

i'm sorry but i just started stardust. I'm serious. i almost want to drop it because of this

I missed the anime because of work, what did they change Atchung Baby to?

Stranger Danger

Ok, cya it's been nice knowing ya.

The name wasn't said, Shizuka didn't have an eyecatch.

well duh, but its something totally different . in hxh for example they kept training and expanded on the super power shit they introduced. in this its like a whole new thing came out of nowhere. I may be the only one but its a little irritating. I was just wondering if anyone could put my mind at ease

Even Hermit Purple looks old

Joseph broke the Ripple. He used it to fix literally everything and it made no sense. It was a generic "ability" that all the heroes used.

To distinguish JoJo from other similar manga, Araki came up with the idea of Stands after Part 2. The basic idea behind it was to make it so every hero and villain can have a unique ability, instead of it just endlessly being hamon vs. vampires/ultimate beings.

With Stands there can be established rules, each hero can have his/her own strength and weakness. Each villain can be genuinely unique. And characters don't have to be muscly to be dangerous. A baby nearly wipes the entire Part 3 party, and D'Arby uses his stand to capture your soul while gambling.

The variety and potential for Stands is limitless compared to hamon. And it allowed to Part 4, which is a slice of life compared to Part 3.

Please have my children

Great work. I love this shot.

Stands are (in Japanese), the "Ghostly Ripple". Do with that what you will.

Hamon had its speak at the end of part 2, there's not a whole lot you can do with it after that, the series would have gone stale and besides they do explaining where do stands come from in later parts

Araki hadn't thought of them yet. And also Stands are super rare before the Arrows appeared, there are very few who had them and they were mostly shit. The Arrows showed up in the 70s because SPOILERS. And Hamin is no longer used because there are no more vampires or Pillar Men, nor the means to make more of them. So it's only use was extended lifespan and health but Araki didn't want to go down the route of giving characters enhanced speed and strength like most shonen because he could write more interesting fights with characters who are only human and getting hit by a super ghost is actually a threat and usually can't be shrugged off. It was also around when DBZ took off and with it going down the powerlevel route, Araki decided he'd try the opposite direction and focus on creativity over power levels. Ripple could have been dropped a little more gracefully though.

thanks dude, you're right. I feel better now

SASUGA DOC

Now someone put this shit on the punchout bike road scene

Jojo is pulp fiction first, battle manga second

Just enjoy the fucking ride OH MY GOD

honestly I was really hoping for a blank screen with just the background for Achtung Baby's stand card

I thought that was a particularly nice touch

The anime for Stardust was meh, but everything afterwards blows it and the first two Parts out of the water. Keep in mind that Stardust was written over 25 years ago.

>when you realize Kira killed the guy's girlfriend at the beginning of this episode

Is there any fan art of what Hermit Purple would look like as a punch ghost?

It would like a Caesar salad.

What is the best All Start Battle theme and why is it Quiet Life?

>Jojo is pulp fiction first
It certainly is

Don't forget how, in-universe, the Hamon being forgotten makes sense.
The martial art was created to fight the Pillar Men and their creations, something Joseph finally achieved.

Well this episode was certainly bizarre

It's Megyan of course.

Sometimes Araki really blurs the line between homage and plagiarism

you're correct that as a literary device stands are way better because when araki doesn't have a power with limitations he just comes up with stupid shit (which is probably why he made act3 what it is)

but the ripple had a ton of powers that don't directly relate to murdering vampires that would be useful especially if you had a stand on top, so it being pointless isn't true

it's just not interesting, which is the only thing that matters in jojo and why so many things get used once and forgotten

>everyone keeps saying best jojo is senile
>worthless and a hindrance
>recognizes an invisible stand before Josuke as well as saves an invisible baby from an attacking dog using his own Stand
>thought of using makeup to conceal the infant
>cut his own wrist and poured his own blood into the water to not only locate the baby but also put his life in danger while Josuke was helplessly clueless

You're all faggots. I don't know why I listen to you.

OOHHH Damn! you're right i never thought of that, ok you fixed it completely for me

Those are some fatass dogs

people say joseph is senile because they read meme scans that make it hard to pick up on subleties

in part 4 he's just old as fuck and already died once so he's a bit worn down, there's pretty good argument that him being "senile" is just him trolling people

Couldn't Josuke have just turned the water back into pure hydrogen and oxygen with Crazy Diamond

Wouldn't that fucking KILL the baby?

Nope it's not broken

Nigga wasted all of Josuke's savings on a baby because he couldn't into capitalism, he's done mang.

>turning a massive pool of water into pure hydrogen and oxygen
Sure if you like suffocating or dying in an explosion

Would that be a good idea what if that littering guy comes back with another cigarette?

Goddammit Doc, I just wasted a good few hours on my own gif and it's not even halfway done. Looks great though.

>Sup Forums in charge of babysitting
>suggests Josuke blow up a pond because they can't find the baby in it

Sounds about right

I've had it done for a long while, I just waited for a new thread to finally post it. Sorry.

Spaghetti isn't broken
I'm not a scientist but wouldn't the hydrogen just float away? It's lighter than air so it wouldn't stick around and suffocate the baby, would it?

Don't do it Josuke I heard this creates mustard gas!

crazy diamond literally has no rules

>does it restore things to how they were? (healing wounds and fixing broken objects)
>does it break things down to what they used to be like? (turning road into oil it was made from)
>does it just create new things? (turning a street into a shield, fucking up jotaros hat, turning angelo into a rock monster and the fear guy into a book)
>when josuke brings together pieces of something, does that piece move towards the whole (kira pant button) or does the whole move towards the piece (moving okuyasu out of powerlines towards his hand)

He punched it

HYPOTHETICAL!

>Had Joespeh not stopped KARS
>The world would be long to him and Stands/Dio would never be relevant as he would locate them one by one and eliminate them as the perfect organism

i think it was fine the way Hamon died off along with the vampires and such, it had fulfilled its purpose and quietly retired.

Honestly, I think it pretty much did reach it's peak for battle ability with Battle Tendency (though trying to trick Dio to hit Joseph when infusing his Stand with Hamon was a pretty clever thought, even if that didn't work), but I genuinely wonder why it isn't practiced more simply for it's health benefits, at least by some.

Joseph looked pretty fucking amazing for his age in Stardust Crusaders, and 'Straizo' kind of set the precedent for practicing Hamon for the purpose of preserving his youth (looks and health).

Imagine Josuke training Hamon casually and then when he grows up, remains a DILF into his 80's

>remove all hydrogen
>heavy oxygen settles in dug out area and suffocates baby, josuke, and joeseph

You do understand what you inhale that keeps you from not dying isn't pure oxygen right? That shit is as fatal as a bullet.

The tomatoes were cut and turned into sauce and the noodles were softent by the water

Josuke can't heal himself, they've stuck to that rule pretty well.

>Soft and Wet Sheets 1x, 458 yen

>Crazy Diamond punches concrete and then turns the pieces into base tar instead of concrete

Can we just admit his stand is horseshit?

No matter, I'll just finish mine for practice later. Would've taken me much longer to finish anyway.

ultimate being kars, unless you go "oh, since he can evolve the traits of any living being whenever he wants and living beings have stands he has a stand himself" would be in a stalemate against diavolo because he can just king crimson away and kars would understand whats going on even more then most because he can't see stands

assuming kira still gets to be a serial killer in this new kars dominated timeline and he still develops killer queen, he could destroy him in spite of his crazy regeneration because KQ destroys things on a molecular level and could sneak attack him

I did say I'm not a scientist, I know there's more to the air we breath than oxygen but I didn't figure that pure oxygen was deadly to breathe. I imagine it's less deadly to breath than water though.

How the hell do people notice these things? Now I wanna check every single Japanese text in every episode.

>458 chapters confirmed

Crazy Diamond can only revert something to a previous state.

That water probably hasn't been elemental hydrogen and oxygen in billions of years

>ZUKYUUUN

Still catching up in the manga, all catch up on the anime.

Does the manga ever get as "epic" as it did in part 3?

>all 3 main Jojo's are present and relevant
>Stands, Hamon, and Dio all are also present and relevant tying all 3 parts together
>grand adventure about 4-5 "main character" tier characters crossing exotic and dangerous lands filled with danger and unique enemies
>humor and complexity with danger and bizarre encounters all wrapped up with an overall pressing goal
>final battle concludes with most of the main cherish characters dying and a generation threat brought down by a generational hero

One was ok. Two was Austin Powers dandy. Part 3 was just a godamn amazing ride of emotions and stakes and rule changes.

I can appreciate part 4 but I get why some people hate it. Going from a grand generational journey to a slice of life low key "start from the beginning" angle. Does it pick back up again and tie multiple Jojo's into a single climax again or is everything segregated?

Why don't you finish the manga and find out huh

>Part 5
>Part 6
>Part 7
>Part 8
>Especially Part 8

I am almost done with part 3. There is like 3000 pages of manga to go through. Shit takes time.

Part 6 and 7 have an amazing finale, especially the latter.

>Part 3
>Epic
Also,yes every part except PB is better

>People hating part 4
What?

Hamon is useless against human opponents.
There were no masters to teach Jotaro.

Well take your time I guess, it ain't going anywhere.

Part 4 is my personal favorite because of the setting to be honest. It's rare to have a place that is entirely made up but feels so real. The final fight is certainly "epic" and feels climactic.

>Let's Go to the Mangaka's House! Part 1
>part 1
>part 1
uh, guys?

>does it just create new things? (turning a street into a shield, fucking up jotaros hat, turning angelo into a rock monster and the fear guy into a book)
Only when he's angry or something like that

I'm in love with a gangstar.

You thought they would fit 7 chapters in one episode?

It's fucking Rohan. It's Japan. Of course they're giving him as many episodes as they can.

It's Rohan introduction,he is the most popular character in DiU.

there's enough material with Josuke's time loop

Rohan is based.

I honestly think the whole stand thing is stupid

Here you go.

At least they remember he's supposed to be that tall.

Hammon is actually cool
Stands are just gay.

Does anyone have an anime version of the 'crawling in my skin' part where joseph cuts himself?

He's American, of course he's gonna be tall compared to elevens.

Everything is segregated mostly except part 6 after part 3.