Seiyuu faggotry has reached new levels

We now make characters look like their voice actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u51fdqvcs5A
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InkSuitActor
javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=je
a.pomf.cat/jwialm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't Yuuki Aoi actually have pretty big boobs though?

She's a 145cm flat 24 year old midget

I want to marry Aoi-chan.

Who is that saemen daemon on the right?

>she's done scat
Welp.

I want to hear this.
youtube.com/watch?v=u51fdqvcs5A

What?

Obligatory

Wait, what?

See tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InkSuitActor

Where's the source of that you faggot

apparently its quite big actually

Oppai loli

>its another 3DPD threads

When will Sup Forums just admit that they want a 3DPD gf?

javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=je

I admit it but only a Japanese one. Don't like western ones.

>Thinking it's a new thing

Normalfags cancer killing Sup Forums.

You heard it here folks.
Same hair style means they look the same.

>Scat and vomit
>Normalfag

>PTJ-007 Aoi Yuuki Stool Large Woman Eating Shit, Limitless

tempted to download this for the reaction faces alone

They have the same haircut and that's it.

I doubt the artists designed the characters AFTER the show is cast.

And then you have this summerfag posting this trash here.

Loli thread.

I'm so far from being a normie. I take drugs for depression and ADD and am a middle school dropout, plus no friends even online. Sorry dude, but liking 3D japs and 2D does not make you a normie.

>you're waifu literally a shit

>flat

I don't have the gif but there's one showing some pretty serious jiggle, definitely not huge but definitely not flat either.

>normie

How ironic.

It's cleary not her

No shit.

>Normalfags
>summerfag
>normie
Stop throwing out random words from pages of your Sup Forums dictionary.

I bet you waste that extra second writing normalfag, weeaboo, crossposter, etc. instead of using the shorter versions just to seem extra sophisticated or something.

Heh

>using "normie"
>sending other people to /r9k/

>I take drugs for depression and have ADD and have less than a high school education
That's textbook facebook "normie" material though

Isn't Aoi a fujo?

>normie
>redirecting to /r9k/
/r9k/ is already a newfag containment board. Please do not further pollute the already atrocious shithole that is/was my home board

Yes, and Sugita is himself an otaku. Pretty much the only two seiyuus that actually kill anime.

Stop posting this ecchi shit and post some real lewds

You're making me get an erection.

Also the same 145cm height. Not sure if that includes the horns though.

Legal loli user

LEGAL LOLI

Ayaneru lookalike when

Unf

With the exception of "normie", which is a redditor newfag's word, those have all been used by anons for years to describe things.

It's contrarian faggots like you that come to Sup Forums and decide anyone in line with the board culture Sup Forums's had for years is a tryhard muhseretclub faggot.

Funnily enough, I think that Orlane from Aldnoah.Zero looked like Noto doing an actual Hime Cut.

aoi is a poor man's Chiwa Saito

Implying you wouldn't bang either of them for a week.

What? They're nothing alike in terms of voice

Ayaneru is my seiyuufu.

If I recall correctly it's just a JAV actress with the same name and not Aoi herself.

Yui-chaaan

You are a few weeks late there.
Ayanerufag, did you watch the BokuAca Nico special yesterday? Both Aoi and Ayaneru's were guests.

I would bang the right, I would hold my 3DPD opinion with the left.

I love Aoi.
a.pomf.cat/jwialm.webm

Seiyuus are between 2D and 3D retard.

>eceleb threads shunned
>VA threads where the only thing in common is I watched this show one time with her voice in it and I got an erection
>they are the same exact thing

What's wrong with that?

I want a Saori fig.

honestly if you are saying you have some problem with shuten then you can only be gay

prescription medication is the most normalfag shit ever

2D Aoi is cute

>Maikaze released the story, staff and cast for 2hu episode 3
>mfw Mai Nakahara's Reimu is returning

Also I'm pretty sure Nakahara is hinting at something on her Twitter. Something that's big because she doesn't usually post about recordings and scripts and shit.

Eh, video games and cartoons do it a ton.

I want to fuck saori while closing my eyes as she moaning and saying "onii san, onii san"

No, they're just asian pig disgusting 3D, stop being delusional and fuck off back to /jp/ with your female worshiping shit.

But most seiyuus are otakus. It's not the kind of work you start doing unless you have some serious passion for the medium.

I need doujins of Shuten.

They rotoscoped her in Girlfriend Beta.

>145cm

so cute

They love to cast her with characters that have long black hair and sometimes with the same haircut.

>flat
What with this? and some anons actually think Ayaneru is so big

Rumirumi oppai

I don't recall any character Minako has done that looks like her, pre- or post-haircut. Mizuki is close, but not quite.

Fucking TrySail is Illuminati-sponsored horseshit.

Happy birthday, Mocho (●・▽・●)

True, people who use "normie" are disgusting newfags that need to kill themselves.

Like you.

Back when Nanana aired I thought the MC looked a lot like Sugita in his ikemen days (and his cameo character in Lucky Star).
He actually auditioned for the role but since his voice obviously isn't the most suitable for highschool boys, he was casted to a different character.

>sugita will never get married and just gonna keep sitting in miyano's house playing old games with nakamura

It's not new.
When Tales of the Abyss came out, they said they designed Jade's personality so that it perfectly fit Koyasu.

There basically two types: the ones who really liked anime, games and other 2D material so they aimed to be a seiyuu in the first place, and the ones who were fascinated with IRL acting (stage plays, TV/movies) and/or couldn't think of an actual career to pursuit for but ended up doing voice work and liking/succeeding at it so much it became their main job.

no wonder the anime girl looks so bad.

Blonde sadistic megane guy is a old Koyasu staple.
I didn't know that about Abyss, though.

This, so much. I dunno about those who can hide their power level from the public/their fans but most seiyuu actually look like they're just here to make up for not making it to regular acting jobs. This is, of course, judging from they way they dress and skimming some of their magazine interviews.

I'd say lately the trend has been for girls who like anime itself to aim to become seiyuu whereas before it was more like it is in the west, that is what people do because they can't succeed in "real" showbiz. Frankly this change is for the better in my opinion.

Aoi is so cute.

Tom-H@ck's dick was THIS tiny!

Sorry about that.

GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums !