Never Forget The Holodomor

>Collectivisation also contributed to famine in 1932. Collectivization in the Soviet Union, including the Ukrainian SSR, was not popular among the peasantry and forced collectivisation led to numerous peasant revolts. The first five-year plan changed the output expected from Ukrainian farms, from the familiar crop of grain to unfamiliar crops like sugar beets and cotton. In addition, the situation was exacerbated by poor administration of the plan and the lack of relevant general management. Significant amounts of grain remained unharvested, and – even when harvested – a significant percentage was lost during processing, transportation, or storage.[citation needed]

>However, the Soviet leadership used the man-made famine to attack Ukrainian nationalism, and thus the man-made famine falls under the legal definition of genocide.[56][57][54][58][28][59] For example, special and particularly lethal policies were adopted in and largely limited to Soviet Ukraine at the end of 1932 and 1933. According to Snyder: "[E]ach of them may seem like an anodyne administrative measure, and each of them was certainly presented as such at the time, and yet each had to kill."[60][61]
>Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine[13] and 15 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.[14]

>7.5 to 12 million ethnic Ukrainians perished as a result.
>scholars say the famine was planned by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement, arguing that actions such as rejection of outside aid, confiscation of all household foodstuffs, and restriction of population movement confer intent, defining the famine as genocide; the loss of life has been compared to that of the Holocaust.

Never again will we let this happen. Smash a commie when you see a commie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>communists aren't people
>the only good one is a dead one
/thread

bump for visibility

If you use the holodomor as an argument you might be a redneck

if you support that flag in public you are going to be killed kike

I'm sorry, I thought this was America. You know, where people have freedom of speech regardless of how much you hate their views? What's that? You don't actually give a fuck about freedom of speech and use it as an excuse to spread Nazi propaganda? Who would have guessed?

What is "redneck" about Ukrainian genocide by communists again? You faggots literally have no rebuttal to actual facts so you just come up with corny bullshit.

Explain exactly how the Holodomor is "nazi propaganda" when more than 15 countries around the world recognize it as literal soviet-led genocide. We'll wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

Commies deny it.

This is a great example of them trying to cover shit up. Well worth the watch.

Still waiting, faggot.

My English teach who shows videos on how to fight the patriarchy and cheap shots Trump whenever she can has even conceded that Stalin caused a genocide.

stalin was also a pedophile proven by the politburo don't forget that.

>The holocaust was mathematically impossible!

>Stalin personally killed 12 million people in one winter.

>Systematically displacing, gassing, torturing, hanging, incinerating and burying tens of millions of people is as simple as
>closing borders with armed guards and military and not allowing food to cross those same borders, thereby purposely starving an entire population
Do you even realize how fucking stupid you sound right now? You commie idiots claim to be "educated" but you are honestly the most uneducated faggots I have ever in my life talked to, hands down.

>Make a big deal about the Holodomor
>Jews start autistic screeching that the Holocaust is worse because muh jews
>The most asspained of the jews start saying the holodomor wasn't real
>Commies get butthurt and say the holocaust wasn't real
>INTERNET FIGHT
It would be like pottery

>Being this mad about being proven wrong

Who's mad at all? You just have no factual rebuttal to soviet genocide. No one's upset, you're just falling back on corny tripe because you have nothing and it's obvious. Very sad.

>Oh god I've been completely BTFO, better post stock images and pretend to be smug, maybe he'll leave!

I haven't seen someone so mad all week. Wipe away your tears sweetie, maybe next week.

Where's your rebuttal? Either I missed it or it's non-existent. Pretty sure it's the latter.

Last time I checked the US isn't one of them.

A lot of Jews starved during the Holocaust too.

Pretty sure we can all see how destroyed you are. Posting laughing people doesn't work here, we can see right though the cracks in your mask when you resort to ad hominims. You have another site to go back to with your other "Pedes"

And the jews were pushing to cover this up in Ukraine

Satan's hooked nose gremlin

The kulaks had it coming to them, they were hoarding priceless grain that saved millions elsewhere. Honestly they practically killed themselves.

Doesn't matter, still 16 countries. Are you claiming now that US recognition is the standard? Any other time you'd say it doesn't mean shit. Next.
You've yet to present any argument against my OP at all, so why waste time on you aside from laughing? Next.
mao used the same lie to starve millions:
>As local officials in the countryside competed to over-report the levels of production that their communes had achieved in response to the new economic organisation, local peasants were left with a vastly decreased surplus in order to meet their quotas, and then no surplus at all. When they eventually failed to produce enough crops even to meet the quotas to feed the cities, peasant farmers were unfairly accused of hoarding, profiteering, and other counter-revolutionary activities by Chinese Communist Party officials, who cited the massively inflated production estimates of the local party leaders as evidence.

>As the famine worsened, these accusations prompted widespread atrocities (including massive grain confiscations, leaving millions of peasants to starve) by Maoist party officials, who sought to direct blame away from the harmful changes in agriculture policy and the massive overestimation of grain yields. At the time, the famine was almost exclusively blamed on a conspiracy by "enemies of the people" and "unreformed kulak elements" among the peasant farmers, who starved at a rate nearly three times that of the urban Chinese population.
It's pure lies on the side of the communists, every time. Historical negationism. Propaganda, lies. Every time. Next.

If you've noticed this faggot has made 3 consecutive posts now attacking cartoon pictures because he can't logically attack the facts that I posted. c*mmunist logic, everyone. Nooses incoming.