14 sai no koi

Has anyone else read this? I need updates

Super cute, sucks no one ever picks it up.

It's not getting updated anymore since the scanlator dropped it when it got licensed by a company that has been cutting out all the shotacon teacher content.

So what, they just cut it out as if it never happened?

More they've changed the dialogue so that there's no sexual tension between them. They haven't gone so far as removing chapters yet but they haven't gotten to any of the racy parts.

Please, tell me that's a lie!

I'm afraid it's not user, things like this entire chapter got their dialogue changed to be inane rather than to be about her fantasizing about him.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. It's like the main reason to read that manga.

The US publisher doesn't give a fuck about the fans user, they care about taking a work and whittling down anything that could be controversial into a bland by-committee homogeneous blob with no artistic or literary integrity that sells to morons who don't even put salt or pepper in their mashed potatoes, and since it's a popular work it's in their best interest to send cease and desist letters to anyone who would try and translate it better than them to try and force people to buy this bland shit they pump out.
This is the western anime and manga industry user, they take content people want and change it into something that couldn't possibly offend anyone because every single person working in it is either a prude who hates anything risque or too shitscared to speak up on the slaughterhouse floor.

You know for how upset I can get over stupid scanlator drama, I'll never take them for granted again after reading this.

It's worse than that even, most of the western license holders use low quality paper stock in order to cut costs while still selling it for a higher price than the originals, and certain companies like to farm out translations to contractors so they don't have to pay as much and never have to payroll benefits making the margin even higher, like this they're able to subsist while barely putting out any works and buying more and more licenses to virtually hold for ransom.

somebody should scan, translate and host it on nyaa

Be the change you want to see user, everyone is either dead or too busy with a hundred other projects, unless you find people to do it for you you're going to have to comission someone like SaHa to do it.

>Has anyone else read this?
Stupidest question ever.

Gimme raws. I'll fucking translate it

>cutting out all the shotacon teacher content
What the fuck? Can they actually do that?

Pretty much work for Sup Forums team. How much behind is the translated stuff? Iirc this a quarteryear manga or shit like that.

Why does corporate autism have to ruin everything?

Thanks US for that.

So did sensei fuck the boy yet?

Does wet dream count as fuck?

The latest tanko and the last chapter and the extras and last chapter of the previous tanko are untranslated. Btw, I can do anything except translating if someone is up for doing that.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Are there rips of the localized stuff?

okay i'm gonna need images to confirm this.

Is the author even aware of this travesty or did he leave all the overseas publishing business to his agent?

Can't remember the chapter because the manga has weird numbering.
Also I was memeing with the "wet" part, but she did dream about him tho. Interpret the dream however you want

I don't have any non-cancerous images for it, but if you god to your shitty manga aggregator of choice and read both 13.7 and 13.8, it's there.

What gives you the impression she even cares?

Manga has a lot of in-between chapters of 5-8 pages each, so nothing much you can do about it.

Welcome to the liberal paradise, everyone.

WHAT THE FUCK. Their story was the main reason to read the fucking manga. WHAT THE FUCK.

The absolute madwoman.

in the printed versions? someone please scanlate this so we don't have to deal with bullshit like this. the sensei romance is the best part of this manga

Yes

The doctor-sensei is also pretty qt.

Refer to If someone can get access to the raws and translate, I can do everything else.

Fuck this, I thought that it was just Prozess that died and that was it.
What
the
Fuck.
I wasn't expecting to go into a 14 sai no koi thread and get this fucking mad.

I hope you fags also read Game over.

Not as good as the teacher student one.

I wish dude
I can't read japanese, only understand a bit of it
If I had the raws I could clean them and optimize the jpgs, i even have the action on batch

I thought this ended

why is it so hard to get a scanlator working on this if is true

But these ones fucked, unless hotel fee means something else than love hotel.

fuck doesn't mean it's instant good.
Teacher student one still better

Jesus, the love story between the the teacher and the kid is the main reason I read this manga

Amerifat is at it again.

Well fuck, that's depressing.

How the teacher and nurse are friends are

Love this manga

T-thanks Freedom land.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Because spoiled retards like you who dont contribute at all have no idea of the effort it takes.