Friendly reminder that white supremacy is literally fucking retarded

friendly reminder that white supremacy is literally fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites aren't inherently superior, but I will say every dominantly white society is superior to every dominantly black society. Even the trailer parks and the Slav countries are better than Africa and ghettos.

She is udderly beautiful

Milk.

do milk bb

Lesbians should be skinned alive and dipped in saltwater

Udderrated

Shouldn't have put identity politics in the center of your libshit movement then, cucks.

This genie isn't going back into the bottle. White identity is a permanent fixture in the USA now.

Dumb Jews think they can just rewind the clock and continue their white genocide agenda unabated, you really are fucking stupid.

Whites are inherently better able to build an advanced society than most other people due to their genetic lineage and natural selection. There are genes directly related to intelligence that are present in over half of the European population, but only found in less than 1% of Africans (not American blacks). People are the root, culture is the flower.

This. Can't hate the player for playing by the same rules everyone else is playing by. It's a part of the game now.

You lied, that wasn't friendly at all.

>This. Can't hate the player for playing by the same rules everyone else is playing by. It's a part of the game now.
The dumb Jews aren't as smart as they think.

It isn't about white supremacy it is about ethnic communities retard.

It was actually social constructs like the scientific method and industrialization but whatever helps you sleep at night

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

gyuunyuu kudasai

>IT WAS SCIENCE AND INDUSTRIALIZATION!
And who do you think came up with those ideas? The people who, left to their own devices, have been unable to build a successful society for themselves? The people who still haven't moved past the tribal stage? Sure pal. Usually it's people with my flag who make abhorrent leftycuck posts. What the fuck America.

>I don't understand history from a geographical lens
Not worth to even get into desu senpai.
Expecting Africans to come up with that shit is like expecting Natives too

Now that OP's been blown out and anally destroyed, where is xhe?

LOL

You mean racial supremacy is fucking retarded. Or are you just anti white?

MILK. NEED. MILK. NOW

>Kike and Tea
Discarded

freckled titties are literally the hottest

must... milk...

I want milky!

>Its...afraid.
>IT'S AFRAID!
Don't sit there and tell me every other race can have racial pride and whites can't.

Those digits don't lie. He didn't specifically say they aren't superior, he said inherently.

how do you feel about shit like black pride then? isn't that in of its own a forum of """supremacy"""?

OP ain't coming back, user.

Ugh, she has that ugly spacing. Waste of mass

Damn, her areolae are almost peaking out.

thank heavens you used a tripcode you dumbfuck nigger, it's very important to this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Hey you know those white people who invented all those amazing things and formed countries that shitskins are desperate to move to?
>acknowledging their superiority is retarded

>tfw stricken with whiteness

MORE MELANIN

>Expecting Africans to come up with that shit is like expecting Natives too
Because they literally don't have it in them. It's in their genes to live like savages. Their genetic lineage misses out on important genes related to intelligence that spread across Eurasia some 40,000 years ago. Said genes are largely present in Asians and Europeans but only found in 1-2% of the African population.

Our movement is growing. You'll be dealt with soon enough, faggot.

Don't worry kike, we are going to keep your women warm during the winter. You go fuck other to extinction. The Jews are done.

It's hard for your attempt at an insult to have any bite consider it's coming from a man who let's other men fuck him up his ass on a regular basis like an aids-infested degenerate, fuck off you literal faggot.

Sup Forums is a tit board. it's official.

First world nations are tit nations.

they look like 1/2 white spics

I'd suck HALF her milk

you couldn't even handle half of it

human milk is very rich user and it tastes like cantaloupe

You realize all the unironic white supremecists left Sup Forums a while ago and have secret boards you shills haven't infiltrated yet right?

We are superior, by every measure.

You just blew my mind user. That is the most enlightened and intellectually superior postion i have ever heard. Do you have a patreon? I want to make you a well fed NEET king.

sshhh

>>whites aren't inherently superior
Century XV-XIX wants to have a talk with you

That seems fairly reasonable. You won't be hungry and you also won't get a tummy ache. Good thinkin', centrist sir!

Admit it. You lost.

user WANT MILKY

You don't have to be a white supremacist to be a white nationalist.

Your dad (hopefully? not sure, shill) loved you more than the kids down the street. Doesn't mean he though you were better at everything, or that he hated the other kids.

Why don't you kikes understand loyalty and love?

:^)

this is now a milky thread

fucking gross, user.

>brown nipples
>dropped

Bitch lasagna

>not knowing almost all nipples darken when the woman is lactating

THICC

>friendly reminder that white supremacy is literally fucking retarded

No it's not.
Israel belongs to (((white people))).
Sterilize the dumb violent negro breed away from the holy land with the help of US financial aid!

I remember finding more pics of her and being so UDDERly disappointed. To me, she is absolutely stunning in this, and only this, pic. She is pretty unattractive in everything else.

thicc > sticc user

never forget

give me milk bitch lasagna

just go back to the cat memes, it was at least cute

Were literally better than you. At everything.

Tell me she's got nudes?

Best I could find for ya bud

Pointing out that there are different races is not supremacism.

of course she does but you're gonna have to find them yourself

More!

FLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPFLAP