Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to "normalize" their movement

New generation NeoNazis/White Nationalist are not anymore into the Skinhead Aesthetics(shaved head, military clothes, suspenders, boots, etc.)

They prefer:
>Expensive brand clothes(Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle,etc.)

>Modern haircuts(like the Undercut)

For example
White shirst/polos and brown pants are a popular outfit among young White Nationalists

napavalleyregister.com/news/nation-and-world/neo-nazis-are-using-fashion-in-an-attempt-to-normalize/article_d79be6bb-15cc-523e-b0d5-34efadb79095.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-exchange-coco-chanel-and-the-nazi-party
thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/latest-news/401637-tbt-5-famous-fashion-designers-ties-to-the-nazis/#gIlTXJQHIAHuu1dY.99
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Coty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't Skinheads wear Fred Perry in the 80s

Can you guys see how absurd this shit is?
>you're dressing nicely REEEEEE FUCKING NASSIE
Day of the meteor can't come soon enough

Yeah and some Asian gangs

Yeah it's fucking retarded.

Polo and slacks are "white supremacist" now. Then pretty much any middle class professional man is a Nazi.

khakis and polos are also popular with spics and niggers and have been for a long time as well as white preppy kids I hate this kind of discussion about things

We're young, fit, and dress well. They'll find every reason to hate us.

>Day of the meteor can't come soon enough

Don't give into nihilism. Combat it.

/fa/scism poster here. Dumping inspo.

Lol this

Look at the average leftist group unmasked

>sandnigger making the white power sign

>Tommy Hilfiger
>American Eagle
>Expensive

Want to know how I know you're retarded?

He looks Greek to me.

> The blood, Hans

Look at that dead expression in their eyes

>Expensive brand clothes
>American Eagle
what

Those pictures of communists always remind me of this.

Well, here in Europe AE ain't that cheap either

>Hugo Boss Fan Club Committee

>Better looking people are oppressing us with their structured and consistent aesthetic's, grandstanding a higher form of being that's out of my slovenly reach.

Here in Freedomland, American Eagle has a reputation for being worn exclusively by middle and high schoolers. It is very cheap (price and quality) and the logo carries an embarrassing stigma here.

polos and khakis
>nazis the new yuppies

these retard have the same mentality as the roastie ana kasparian
muh im better than you

>white power sign
>ok
lmao

Normies are just mad because they've been appropriating skinhead culture with the popularization of bomber jackets and the like.

>Fred Perry

There is nothing more classic skinhead then fred perry polo shirts

you're a knownothing idiot OP

>Pretty much any middle-class professional man is a Nazi
You've hit the nail on the head, amigo.

proud boys aren't white nationalists

smear campaign by faggot OP

kys

A E S H T E T I C

Goddamn these guys look cool as fuck.

The white polo/khaki look is pretty gay desu. It's like they're trying to copy NRM but failing really badly at it.

>Expensive brand clothes(Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle,etc.)
None of these are expensive brands.

The world hates Antifa more than Nazis

Nazis should know only to wear Hugo Boss

Fuck off russia

>Ralph Lauren

Irony

Or maybe yuppies have always been Nazis.

>Then pretty much any middle class professional man is a Nazi.
And the psyop comes full circle.
But seriously, if I gotta dress like a fag to be a white nationalist then count me out.
At least there's motherfucker's like Azzmador who opt to dress like a real dude and not a fabricated perception of success.

damn guess I'm a nazi for dressing proper in modern attire and taking showers
I better start shopping in thrift stores, substitute all my food for avocado, and smoking weed to be more acceptable then

This only confirms people's preconceived notion that all the neo-nazis are a bunch of rich asshole white kids

How the fuck are we supposed to dress? This isn't the days of the Klan anymore. Of course we're going to dress normally.

The sound scared since they know the far-left dresses like thugs and hobos and it's very off putting while the far-right dresses presentably and is more appealing to the non-fash/non-commie

WN should wear daishikis, so many luls to be had

That sandnigger looks like Sargon of Cuckad's avatar.

isn't that what they have been saying the whole time tho? all whites are racist for existing

"Vibrates through walls" always gets me.

rate my undercut

If you ask most normal people what a neo Nazi looks like they'd probably describe a fat, bald inbred wearing leather

Always knew nazis were a bunch of in-the-closet faggots

>meanwhile on caveman Sup Forums

leaf I...

Why do libtards attack things they consider good when others are doing it?

Muh homosexual Nazis - bad!

What? Nazis are fashionable now? Fashiong = bad!

Gee, it's like they're normal people or something what a fucking shocker

>the alt-right answer to antifa quasimodo
the monster wars
begun have

What the fuck is this?

Have fun being white trash with your white trash buddies for ever. Dress like a fucking professional. Dress like a fucking white man.

How does the far-left typically dress?

>talks about nazis
>posts an out-and-proud boy
............................................. l o l??????????????????????????????????????????????????

It took the media 85 years to notice this?

Sup Forums would be angry with me

Most days i go out in a pair of ripped, cement-stained black levi 511s, black cement stained magnum classics and a blue ck crew neck undershirt

Talk about batting for the other team, sorry Sup Forums

This better be a joke

>white trash
And I'm fucking proud.
If I gotta dress like a lispy, golf playing metrosexual to be "white" then I'm fucking out.

Holy fuck.

This is Sparta!

>Expensive brand clothes(Ralph Lauren

We should stick with Ralf Lauren. Heavily promote and recommend Ralf Lauren, to follow the great Dr. Duke.

see

not one intimidating human being in that entire picture.

The heavyweights they don't put in the photos, and even those cucks can smash our faces in with bricks and bats. many a conservative underestimated leftist combatants, pic related results goy.

>bloodied nose
>ass kicked

So what this picture is saying is that Antifa are about as dangerous as a soccer ball

Fashion has always been inherently about inequality.

I can only shake my head in disbelief at comments this retarded.

Untrained street niggers swing so wide that you could see their punch coming from a fucking mile away. Simply dodge and counter. I've done it countless times to retards who think they know how to fight because they've been in street brawls.

>implying those were one on fights and not nigger-tier gang beatings

Is that Depeche Mode?

>pic
Prayer? Nigger how about you take that fat tard to see a doctor, what he needs is MEDICINE.

>It has long been known that Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel—the legendary French designer whose fashion empire bears her name—was, during the Second World War, the lover of a Nazi officer named Hans Günther von Dincklage. But in “Sleeping with the Enemy: Coco Chanel’s Secret War,” the veteran journalist and investigative reporter Hal Vaughan offers convincing evidence that she was also a Nazi intelligence operative and an incorrigible anti-Semite.

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-exchange-coco-chanel-and-the-nazi-party

>Louis Vuitton: A French Saga reveals that the leather goods house had strong ties to the Vichy regime in Nazi-occupied France. Louis Vuitton was the only brand allowed to operate a store on the ground floor of Hotel du Parc, which was used as the premises for France's puppet government, led by Marshal Philippe Pétain. According to The Guardian, the luxury brand also produced items "glorifying Pétain, including more than 2,500 busts, a fact not mentioned in any of its business records." The family's eldest son, Henry, was a regular at a popular Gestapo cafe, and "was one of the first Frenchmen to be decorated by the Nazi-backed government for his loyalty and his efforts for the regime."

thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/latest-news/401637-tbt-5-famous-fashion-designers-ties-to-the-nazis/#gIlTXJQHIAHuu1dY.99

Clearly at a hosipital you dumb fuck.

Another one to add to the list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Coty
>In 1928, Coty launched L'Ami du peuple, a newspaper aimed at the working class. Priced much lower than other competing newspapers, it soon gained a huge readership.[5] In L'Ami du peuple, Coty, an admirer of Benito Mussolini, argued for the overthrow of the French Republic and the establishment of a Bonapartist or fascist government in its place.
>Coty was also a fierce anti-Semite. In a long series of articles in L'Ami du peuple, he accused Jewish bankers and financiers of enacting "bloody, rapacious, inhuman, tyrannical policies" that had ruined the world. He blamed Jews for establishing communism, for robbing France of its pre-war wealth and glory, and for creating a worldwide economic depression.
>Coty gave financial support to numerous far-right organizations, such as the Faisceau, the French fascist party, and Croix-de-Feu, a World War I veterans organization; however, he ended his support after a few years. In 1933, he founded Solidarité Française, a fascist, paramilitary organization headed by himself and his friend Maurice d'Hartoy.

>fag flag
lol

That really makes no fucking sense. Unless he wears his pants like a ooga booga, or looks like the beggars on the street he should be fine and we should divide ourselves on fucking clothing when we should focus on 14/88ing.

I dont know what to say user

Did you not know, user!? He was elected the representative for the governate of Sup Forums!

Ironically being a fat fuck probably saved him from dying from those stab wounds

>people's preconceived notion that all the neo-nazis are a bunch of rich asshole white kids

People think this?

God damn it I don't know why the alt kike decided to adopt that ridiculous haircut but all those shooped pictures of them having eggheads like they did with spencer are well deserved. That faggot undercut makes you all look like bulldykes and you know it. None a single one of them can sport it properly. There is always some fucked up part of their face or hair that makes it look silly and overly feminine. It does not work for them unless you have literal 10/10 Italo model/greek god/aryan hard toned jawline facial symmetry. It also doesn't help to dress like middle school PE teachers. Degenerate tattoos look like shit as well.

start the meme machine and weld the neo-nazi label to all that have feminine, nu-male, lgbt, sjw, hipster etc styles.

make it so the only way out of that label for men is to get jacked, and the only way out for women is to be a traditional wife.

we can meme into reality.

*Shouldn't

Ralph Lauren is nigger tier. Their big pony collection was the final nail in the coffin

he's ready to commune

they all are so feminine that I can fuck all of them with pleasure even including the one bottom right

I blame mixed signals and the fact that you have people constantly prattling on about these peaceful protests.

It's a no win. If we show up ready to fight, the media presents us as violent thugs, and if we show up expecting to be allowed to say our piece we are attacked and then called weaklings.

The truth is, we are your average man. Able to defend ourselves, but afraid of the consequences of our actions. It's a unique problem for white men.

Lefties just send ferral niggers and sociopathic criminals at us, whereas the ones on our side who are aggressive and willing to fight are the dumbest and weakest ones

you have good juicy big lips I like you

its aesthetic as fuck if done right