This girl is SO UNLIKABLE HOLY SHIT

This girl is SO UNLIKABLE HOLY SHIT
Why even have this character? I don't understand the formula behind this cunt bag

OP is a faggot.

Mumei is girl of the season. You just have shit taste.

She's a plucky and feisty 12-year-old child. The hell is your problem, OP?

She's fap bait. That's the only reason anyone gives a shit in the first place.

She's an annoying 12 year old "GIRL POWER" strong girl whose purpose is solely to annoy the shit out of every fucking viewer who has a bit of sense in their tiny ass brains

But she has nice armpit

Still the most popular character of the season, says a lot about your unpopular opinion.

Guesso
Doesn't make up for how annoying she is

The show turned into a trainwreck and Mumei is the only good thing left to watch for.

>unpopular opinion

She was the best character and pretty fun to watch until she became all weak and the generic girl who MC has to save.

>most popular character
Lel no, faggot, that's Rem.

She is aimed at M people OP. like I wouldn't really mind her stepping on me with a cold eyes and tell me how disgusting Iam for getting turned on by 12 years old girl.

>giving a shit about moomy

ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck i just want to grab those tits from behind jesus christ

to be fair that is not a body someone that age should have

Iam actually starting to think that the anime staff is baiting everyone with her age. Some guy sent a message to the radio show about how he is turned on by her body and age gap and some guy from the anime staff is laughing really hard at the background.

>normalfag
Get out.

She became a pile of steaming dogshit the episode she decided to not help them get into the crane control room cause she's an edgy cunt.

Yukina is fucking amazing. I would spar with her for sexual favours.

You a heartless cunt. She is the best girl of the season.

I agree. It'd be a lot better if they didn't focus on her so damn much.