PLEASE STOP THE SEX-BOT REVOLUTION

- you don't know how detrimental this is for the human psyche, intelligence agencies and hackers will take control of all artificial persons and subjugate you for their own desires, cause harm and destroy belief systems. This is the face of the new cyber-army that will cause the great DE-evolution of mankind - PLEASE DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> t. roastie

>T. Roastie

How can real women even compete?

I think hackers are the least of our problems.

Sexbots are heresy

I agree.

Eventually the sex robots will just become sentient and when you go for your nightly deep throat session, they'll go on a 45 minute tirade about the patriarchy, then power down.
Just like in real life.

i bet its real fun washing those bots off afterward....

Please start the 4th wave femism, "the return to traditional values and woman total submission to men".
You lose and we won.

But I can destroy a traitorous robot. I can't destroy a traitorous woman.

Sexbots - 1
Women - 0

Serious question: how much do you think auto insurance claims will increase over the first year Saudi women are permitted to drive?

do they have jew/merchant bots to ?

i think thats a robot for dental students to work with

>reee dolls scare me

They can't.

Is wearing your seatbelt haram?

false. this is liberation.

>intelligence agencies and hackers
Even in like 100+ years when sexbots are advanced enough to have positronic brains, they'll be closed systems. There's no reason for them to have any kind of network connection. And as of right now, they're only potentially damaging to the psyche of those who use them, or women who are so worthless they can be outdone by an inanimate object.

I don't plan on buying a sexbot because I think sex toys and masturbatory aids are degenerate. What are you doing to stop the upcoming robotic revolution faggot?

Heres a thought. How about kill yourself?

Male liberation soon brothers

>intelligence agencies and hackers will take control of all artificial persons and subjugate you for their own desires

So the CIA and Hackers will make a sex robot into the perfect cold unfeeling bitch mistress od my dreams? I guess i should make sure my sexbot has a strapon and a sexy corset then.

That's clearly an early 20s South Korean woman

> Jihadi
> talking about evolution
I'm surprised you've caught up, but we've gone even further: genetic technologies make evolution irrelevant, now we are going to change our genomes at will.

I'm not even arguing in favor of sexbots, I just hate this stupid argument of
>hurr, your sexbot is gonna get hacked
I see it all the time, and it's nonsensical. Make valid arguments, or fuck off.

since since the other half of the population will drive, at least double

I know right, I learned most of my science fro bazinga and rick and morty. For instance this is why they dont put banking systems online, and they dont put personal social security numbers online, and why they dont but military records on line and wy they dont put medical records online and why they dont put tax returns online and why they dont put credit card transactions onli

Sexbots are stimulation and people worship popular media stars who do nothing but fuck around as many partners as they can, so devolution already happened.

Uncertain, with places like Russia apparently it's easy to just buy your way to a license or whatever they do. I would think Saudis would keep an eye on at least those kinds of things, but I have no idea.

You can reprogram it, swap parts, and try weird fetishes I suppose.
Whereas with a woman, no, not really unless you're insanely rich and she wants plastic surgery, and even if she consent's I imagine you can only go so far with them.

>plug bot in after it acts up
>flash to custom ROM
>add personality profile preferences
Just like new.

This. One day she can have retardedly huge tits and a massive cock, and the next be a flat sissy.

>ywn roleplay a sexy Egyptian embalmer and stick your dick up a real woman's nose to stir her brains into liquid and prepare her for mummification

You can pretend with sexbots though. Thus the appeal.

This fucking goy's videos I have to watch in secret, because to any passerby they look like gay cam manwhore vids, with him just looking dead forward and bouncing his man boobies.

I would support him a Swedish coup though.

KEK, it's raining sand niggers.

You can also program certain scenarios, like raping a nun or a teacher, and she'll be a perfect non-role-breaking actress. Or even do things like leave her in permanent mommy mode, including driving to your office to bring the lunch you forgot, with a note inside saying she loves you.

no way. you women made your own bed now lie in it

TOASTY ROASTIE

At the very end it appears one of their arms came off.

they simply cannot

Look girl it's not a revolution it's just a fad for lonely men that aren't going to find a partner regardless.

The rest still like the meat clam and would tolerate a lot of shit for it.

Sex robots is not an idea anymore. It is a feasible concept, it will be a commercial product. When technology is available it will be an unstoppable and inevitable entity. Imagine a conscious sex robot that can process and practice 10,000 times of sexual optimization in merely a few minutes or even seconds. Their purpose is to focus on 1 task for the rest of their existence, sexual pleasure for a human being. It will never replace women tho. People might value them differently but it won't replace women entirely.

Female obsolescence

Hes highly glorious in all actuality

It's not detrimental to Muh Dick

Oh, no doubt he is a Lion of Wisdom*, it's just the way his videos are shot, I have expect him to start wanking at any given moment.

Same with Styx, too, with his odd wardrobe and lighting.

( * = clearly was the biggest nerd ever but instead of going Elliot Rogers, he decided to Chad himself into a Chad beyond Chad)

Sorry ladies you shouldn't have been so stingy with the pussy

>drinks beer straight from sexbots large perfectly shaped breasts
How can women even compete

>not loading mammary reservoirs with whiskey

Pathetic.

We are going to air drop them into all Arab nations one day, only they will be synthetic goats and little boys.

lmao

i want one loaded with cambodian breastmilk and the other with cold brew

>whisky dispensing sexbot dressed as a cowgirl.

>ITT: The downfall of humanity is nigh, but women are asshurt that they don't hold the monopoly on that downfall anymore.

We just wanted nuclear families, man. Why did you make us do this?

>intelligence agencies and hackers will take control
why would sex bots have acess to the internet?

>not getting a brown cowgirl sexbot to drink chocolate milk from

the last death rattle of roastiekind
bring on those artificial wombs too

I hadn't even thought of the lactation fetish potential with this. Genius.

You can also equip her with a dick and drink your beer from her tip. She can dump out buncha crunch from her ass.

Futa Fro-Yo WHEN

holy shit sign me up

>not jail breaking and hacking your sex bot

Lmao, Cuck

This shit is gonna be worse than VR. Sure it's physical but how fucking impractical, stupid and downright embarrassing is it to have one of these in your home? The act itself, screwing a lifeless doll, is in itself very weird and psycho.

Roastie detected

t. Arby's Manager

I'm gonna get mine to look like taylor Swift and teach her that she is the actual Taylor Swift until she becomes sentient. Then I'm gonna make her walk the streets as a hungry sex bot desperate for penis and hundreds of thousands of men will think that they met/fucked Taylor Swift on the street cause she was super horny, take videos, send to their wives/gfs

????????
Profit

t. Ted Bundy wannabe

This will lead to societal collapse. Now white betas have no urge to settle down with roasties and reproduce whilst shitskins are too dumb/poor to not reproduce. You faggots would rather have masturbate into a robot than stop harmful demographic shifts. Fuck you, /r9k/. Individualism is cancer.

mad, roastie?

For now but in 10-20 years they will be smarter and more loyal than any woman.
All that's left is an artificial womb and womankind can go extinct.

day of the roast is coming, roastie

No airbag - where was this?

KEK

>women that were actually successful in something

The only example of women ever doing the right thing.

>Have sex-doll that links up with a VR program
>When you have your VR goggles on, the sexdoll looks like an anime girl

Holy shit this could actually happen in the next 10 years.

I'M GOING TO FUCK AIGIS

>when you use the same childrens meme in every thread you post in

I think it doesn't deploy until the car gets up to 25mph

imagine crazy fucking these things in the future is going to be. Right now the development is pretty basic but in the future these bots are going to have autovaginas that twist, turn, change texture and tightness, manipulate how wet it is, warm up, cool down, and spray different scents of your choice. Sexbots are just going to get wilder and wilder from here on out. I, for one, am excited. I just want a slavebot first

Hold up why the fuck would a hacker who wants slaves inslave me instead of just building a robot to do the labor instead
Also you need to improve your larp

What do you think happens to men who "go rubber" ? The poor bastard mind is fried, paradoxically inhibited and he acts on induced suggestion and suction his splooge out of the doll and expresses it to a house in St Petersburg .

I can't tell you what happens to it there. My own programming is too strong to overcome...I shouldn't have said this much.

Please don't tell people to self destruct

>screwing a lifeless doll
That's why most of us are eager for sex ROBOTS. I have no beef with the guys who want to fuck dolls- live and let live, I say. But you're right, it doesn't have much appeal, there is no animus to them. But robots will be animated, and once we build a bridge across the uncanny valley, I think most guys would love to have a robotic woman to fuck whenever they wanted.

Inviting others to self destruct is humor here. The user who suggested it meant it to be humorous but also that you should kill yourself.
The other strange custom is the deliberate circulation of erroneous data!

That's life in the slow zone user. Deliberate circulation of error is called vranyo right? In your language?

I got my spy handbook right here.

I'm beginning to think there's some sort of tech-phobia, irrational fear of new technologies.
It's the same as those that shit their pants completely at the thought of optional driverless cars, when they already know human drivers do this.

STOP REHEARSING WITH SEXBOTS...

START PERFORMING WITH /TRAPS/ !!

ITS TOO LATE ROASTIES YOU REJECTED ME MY ENTIRE LIFE YOU FORCED MY HAND

Or this.

>Trying to stop the glorious waifu age
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs

We're almost there.

And this.

biofag fuck off, traps are even worse than biowomen

I would assume this is human caused, but I suppose there's some chance it was a very very bizarre actual accident.

>délicieux dick-girls
>worse than shekel-digging sarlaccs

The Final Raking. Soon...

Traps are gay.

If I had a sex robot I definitely wouldn't connect it to my wi-fi.

I had this royal cunt chucking my packages out the window of the van live she was on a paper run, I confronted her and she tried to convince me that they said it was ok for her to do it.

>SEX-BOT REVOLUTION
You didn't stop the sexual revolution, so in response, we're not stopping this one.

*Que Benny Hill Theme*

If you could just own one of those that was smart enough to watch a kid, and then just pay for some roastie’s egg you could have kids and raise them all by yourself and never need a woman again...
however, we are still a ways away from replacing having sex with something like pic related. What we really need is living tissue over the robot...
But what we really really need is to get women to just accept their god given role...