Hunter x Hunter

Leaked ending of Hisoka vs Spider

Me on the top left

>He thinks getting a girl who was already pumped and dumped is cucking

Of course Hisoka doesn't know that Machi's pussy has been booby trapped with a sun seal Indoor Fish.

I don't think Chrollo sees her as a love interest but he'll be buttbummed by her betrayal.

KEKrollo

>it's been over two weeks
>Hisokafags are still this mad

how are you posting if you're only a cloud?

What is Pika Corleone gonna do next?

Shoot some liars

Machi will be the one to finish Hisoka after he's killed all the other spiders including Kuroro Rushifuru.

He will job against a top tier prince

Pedoclown would be called a normalfag if he posted on Sup Forums

>tfw they will never unite

>He'll tell Pariston's boys about the succession battle and he knows who they were hired through
>After finding out they really don't know a damn thing, he try to whip them into shape as a proper defensive unit
>Keyword: Try
>They'll probably just ditch Woble and Oito
>And then get slurped by Woble's beast when nobody is looking

He'd be a top tier shitposting tripfag.

i really hope machi doesn't die

why?

It's Woody

you never did this?

I'm currently watching '99. why is heavens tower arc in the wrong order?

what do you mean?

My dad does this all the time. Im 27 and he still does it

gon fights hisoka then he has his rematch with the spinner top dude. thats not how it went in the manga. while I'm not done with Heavens tower yet they seemed to completely skip over the Castro vs Hisoka fight.

Does he also give you cummies?

he's going to question them, none of them are lying

Hey spiders, my name is Hisoka and I hate every single one of you.

Paku's death is in a OVA too

Deos only subone now about Killua's ability?

Also who actually knows about Killua's ability, he seems like the guy to kee it a secret.

It's pretty broken too.

Using SnM on indoor fish so they can be used outside is actually a really nice idea.

He won't do shit on the DC. He's spreading his energy fast and won't be able to refuel.

>gon being this hype

i miss him, too bad he won't be in this arc.

I don't understand this little quip Kurapika has in this chapter. How the fuck can none of Oito's body guards not know about the succession war?

And fuck who is a real Hunter anymore? Can someone explain that to me.

It's all explained in the last two chapters you fucking nigger, try reading the text

Anyone know what episode that crop of Machi came from? Or just have the original image?

Please and thank you.

They will. They're bros for life.

Volume cover leaked

I did but fucking Kurapikq meets her in the resence of her bodyguards while she is fucking explaining her goals in the succession war.

Why the fuck did she not tell these body guards as soon as they came in physical contact with her. It makes no sense.

Speaking of, how long does it usually take to release a volume after the chapters are released? I figured vol 33 coming out quickly was mostly due to nine of the chapters being completed two years ago.

they got automatically assigned and didn't have ot go through the interview process because of their connections with pariston.

They're not the same guards you fucking fag, they literally said they didn't have an interview with Oito because they were hired through Pariston

Kurapika says he is the only bodyguard that knows about the succession war.

Also you fucks are ignoring the point of my post. Fucking oito did not fucking tell her body guards. They have contact with hter all the damn time. She had ample chance too.

>Fucking oito did not fucking tell her body guards.

you're right, that will be brought up next chapter probably.

The queen told him about the succession war, but the information will leak fast. He wants to know if he can trust them.
A real hunter is someone that passed both first (abilities/physic/mind) and second (nen) parts of the hunter's examination.

Who are you talking about, the guards that were guarding her room in chapter 350? Presumably those weren't her bodyguards, just Kakin security. The guys who just died and the ones Kurapika talked to last chapter probably were meeting Oito for the first time.

From now on, few things remain hidden :
-sacred beasts
-succession war
-ryodan on board
-hisoka on board
-tserredienich's murders
-beyond's plan
-the mole(s)
There's a lot of things to discover/understand for Kurapika.

There's Kakin's own security (even before the boat as they're princes), and the temp hunter engaged for the DC and helping kakin to protect the princes.

She didn't betray him

He didn't brutally murder her and even forgave her sin of backstabbing him by helping Chrollo out in the fight.

He's truly Jesus.

Can we suppose that :
-during previous travels, people knew where they were going because they had the west book of Don
-Don explored these areas and got the treasures he liked, assuming he's using nitro grain for huge longevity, and herbs to heal himself
-Don is using the 'Freecss' way to interact with DC calamities/monsters, he's a pretty natural/wild gu. That's why he was alive that long, he's somewhat a part of the DC.
-The twist people are the results of hellbell

I think the reason 'Pika holding the gun is obvious. To let non-nen-user grab the gravity of the situation. He can't show only his chain and expect normal people to be serious. In the other hands, having only his gun is too risky since a nen-user probably survive that and can counter attack. His chain will be much more reliable against the nen-users (if any).

>come back to life
>hisoka morau

He's gonna make a offer they can't refuse.

B-banquo?

POTTERY

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

CANT WAKE UP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

KURAPIKA SAYS HE IS HER ONLY BODYHUARD THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE SUCCESSION WAR.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? HOW COULD OITO BE SO FOOLISH? SHE JUST HAS TO OPEN HER MOUTH

>guys the entire fight is based off the story in this painting, you'll see

Oh theory posting

They were engaged by Pariston to go on DC, they need a good reason to imply themselves into kakin's war (they're nen users, they can protect themselves if something attack them).

SAVE ME

they're targets anyway. might as well help the queen as it's their job to protect themselves anyway.

we'll find out next chapter.

Do the Spiders have any redeeming qualities?
I've only watched the anime and it doesn't really seem like they do. They just kill tons of people and steal stuff. They don't really have a hidden noble cause.

They helped Meteor City with the ant problem.

>implying killing the evil Kurtas isn't a redeeming quality
>implying Machi's existence isn't a redeeming quality

There's a Young Metro joke in there somewhere.

Kill yourself

Only through sheer coincidence and for the sake of self preservation.

They're antagonists you dumb animefag nigger.

>2011

Yeah, because antagonists having redeeming qualities is so rare. Totally.

Well Shizuku doesn't want the spiders fighting each other. Does that count as redeeming?

The spiders will pay for their sins.

Would Hisoka rather post lewds of machi, wojak Chrollos or make "Gon and Killua are gonna be in DC" posts?

Exterminating demons is not a sin.

DELETE THIS

I know, I'm referring to OP's picture hypothetically.

>evil Kurtas

I love how Togashi will reveal that Kurtas literally did nothing wrong and they were simply genocided for their precious eyes.

I can see Feitan torturing the children to make the parents mad and have easy red eyes. Pure scum.

The Phantom Troupe as a whole is a cancer of society.

Justice is on the side of the victor.

Out, Kurta scum.

It's a future plot twist.

Quiet you old hag.

Oh please, there's one Kurta alive right now and he became the boss of the mafia.

God knows what evils more than one would have wrought.

Chrollo did nothing wrong, all kurtas must die! EVIL RED EYED MONSTERS MUST LEAVE

>kurashitter starts torturing an old man because of one remark
Kurta are scum with severe anger issues and no self-control

Why the fuck would you expect a noble cause? They're literally evil villains.

Why are so many HxHfags this level of retarded?
See

He'd probably post shota and get banned, then continuously reset his IP and shitpost with unicode until they get filtered and then get rangebanned. And then he'd come back on a VPN and dox the spiders.

>The Phantom Troupe as a whole is a cancer of society.

Wow. I wouldn't say as a whole "cough" Shizuku "cough". Besides wasn't that genocide mostly done by the founders of Phantom Troupe?

>killing demons is evil
>stealing from the mafia is evil
>helping meteor city by exterminating chimera ants is evil

They're all good, but posting PROPERTIES is his favorite.

It was a big meme magic ritual designed to make Bungee Gum strong enough to revive him.

They're basically the Robin Hoods of the HxH universe. Kill the demons and steal from the rich scum and help the poor.

>helping meteor city by exterminating chimera ants is evil
See >stealing from the mafia is evil
They killed many innocent people in the process.

>help the poor
Where did they do this?

They also killed many innocent people.

So who is "good" in the HxH universe by your standards then?

Because retards expect characters to be '''''sympathetic''''' and '''''relateable'''''' and can't imagine they can be selfish cunts.

>I love how Togashi will reveal that Kurtas literally did nothing wrong and they were simply genocided for their precious eyes.

Except Meteor City's vengeance motto was left at the massacre site.

The eyes were just a bonus on top of whatever they were really there for.

>Where did they do this?