Now that Frauke has left the AfD

...is she still /ourgirl/, or is Sup Forums loyal to AfD through hell or high Wiedel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02aEB3LB4t4
pi-news.net/erwaegt-frauke-petry-rueckzug-aus-der-afd/
youtube.com/watch?v=alExrkkDQro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AFd

no we NPD

Womans should not be allowed in Politics.

NPD are irrelevant though, AfD is the vanguard ftm

Especially, German women.

why did she cry user?

neither nor

Frauke was a face foremost and destroyed everything herself with her division from the whole point the party got big, making the party just another good goy CDU tier farce

AfD is simply the best option we have. They have a lot of shit on them too but its simply not as bad as all the others. Its ideally just something transitional. There is no unconditional loyality to the AfD. We arent some Trump cucks or commietards.

Now fuck off concern shill

sage

Post sexy fraukes.

Just imagine if she was actually a German woman and not a kike!!

here's a rare

Nice. More if you have them.

>female leaders

Havent seen this. Real robotic german countenance she has not that i mind.

How can this woman make my dick so hard?
Natalia doesn't even get close
youtube.com/watch?v=02aEB3LB4t4

She looks like a feminine gay man

fuck off

"The Japs of the West"

You're from Brazil the land of passable traps and you pick a woman that looks like a man to fetishize.

Theres things that count against her if im picky but all is overidden by the whole to me.

pi-news.net/erwaegt-frauke-petry-rueckzug-aus-der-afd/
>Die Medien überschlagen sich gerade mit einer Meldung, wonach AfD-Chefin Frauke Petry ihren Rückzug aus der Politik erwägt: „Weder die Politik noch die AfD sind für mich alternativlos“, sagte Petry dem Tagesspiegel. Nach ihrer Meinung sei es sinnvoll, das eigene Leben von Zeit zu Zeit zu überdenken und neu zu justieren. „So halte ich das auch jetzt, nach mehr als vier Jahren in der AfD, die einen enormen Kraftaufwand bedeutet haben und den Abschied von einem geregelten Leben.“
Translation:
>The media are just reporting a message that Afd boss Frauke Petry is considering her withdrawal from politics: "Neither the politics nor the AfD are for me an alternative," said Petry the Tagesspiegel. In her opinion, it is useful to think about and re-adjust your life from time to time. "This is how I feel now, after more than four years in the AfD, which have meant a tremendous expenditure of energy and the departure from a regular life."

youtube.com/watch?v=alExrkkDQro

Fuck off! I'm straight,
i've never fucked a tranny, they should all be shot for all i care
as a matter of fact, I've never fucked anyone but I would never fuck a man