Alright Sup Forums, let's see how white you really are

celebritytypes.com/black-white/test.php

Am I white Sup Forums?

I got the same thing as you

Why are all the questions phrased in a way to make it seem like you're wrong for disagreeing?

It's how liberals speak

This.

Also, why is there no question like this:

>The typical behavior of black people is what is holding blacks back.

Unpopular opinion: I do think Blacks are more harshly treated by cops.

Of course they are, but there's a reason.

>having sympathy for animals
I can understand a cute kitten, but a nigger?

When you're 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the crime you have no right to complain how the cops treat you

I'm "Extremely White"

I agreed with these:
>Family instability in black communities is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America.
>The lack of good role models is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America.

I'm not white

They have plenty of black role-models, they just choose not to look up to them

Greetings, fellow white people.
t.black Briton

I agree, Koko is a great role model for niggers or the mother ape from Tarzan

>6% of people killed are Asians
>they never fired on police

Lol, they need to start fighting back.

In all seriousness, they have plenty, they just don't choose the right ones.

>mother ape
fucking keked

Yeah the one nigger who wanted a child

honest answers, i'm black.

black people need to understand that school is good and this community bullshit is holding them back

18% black. 100% ashamed.

B A S E D
Anyway, I got 71/29, which makes me Extremely White. This is not a surprise, as unlike some people I am able to recognize myself in a mirror.

honorary aryan reporting in

not even white

That’s not necessarily the point, we argue that police and the public in general have good reason to not relax around blacks. Also, blacks in general get fresh with police even when it’s in their best interest not to. No other race prides themself I’m being disrespectful and trying to one up whitey the way blacks do. It’s ingrained into their culture.

Because leftists always use loaded questioning.

What does this mean, Sup Forums?

it's well-deserved

Asians love knives you should know Chang.

end yourself

It means you have to go back

Sup Forums has to be a weird place for a black guy with it's obsession over whiteness.

oh look at dat, is another gay kikebook test with obvious questions

I tried to be as racist as possible and only got this
True Sup Forumsacks are at least 30% black

Blacks hold themselves back
America owes them nothing

Where da white women at?

looks like the test is very inaccurate because I am 100% white

>extremely white

keep Argentinians out of this thread

This test is 100% rigged though to have you at least be a little bit white or black.

Anyone think of a good reason why?

I answered everything I could to be as black as possible and was still a bit white.

Apparently, thinking that blacks need a better family structure and need to stop having such a destructive culture is being white. Every other question was also phrased like you're wrong for answering in a certain way. I guess i'm meant to never fit in anywhere. too black to be white and too white to be black.

>le 66% face

ftfy

don't give me that bullshit. if you're an intelligent black, literally everyone is pulling for you to succeed.

he obviously isnt because he is a typical example of black victim culture

This test is actual cancer.

No, niggers are animals meant to be used as beasts of burden by humans. Educating a nigger is like educated a gorilla, sure we got koko everyone likes watching her n YouTube but what has this accomplished? It's a waste of time

>"Oh wow I'm partially black, maybe we aren't so different after all..."

Trying to make you relax around them...

Just go to the white side but live around liberal whites and redpill them. Stay away from other whites we all hate niggers.

If your confused about your race, you're probably black Terrell.

No, I find other blacks to be how Sup Forums describes them.

I dunno about him but I mostly just browse here for the memes

Fuck this shit, vaguely worded questions, getting penalized because I think race relations are very bad. Where was the option to suggest improving race relations by purging the melanin that drags our society down?
How can I remove the 22% ?

All the questions made sense and are pretty obvious

This shit is fucking retarded. If you speak the truth you are more white. Even then the questions are loaded.

Imagine wasting your time taking a liberal propaganda test

Whiteness, or just lack of niggerdom? Nazi LARP'ers are obviously obsessed with race, but the diaspora of pol people come together when it comes to hating niggerdom in all of its forms, regardless of skin color.

Just so happens blacks have tons of niggers because they are for the most part unevolved subhumans...

>I dont know what a loaded question is

not a loaded question: are blacks held down by irrational and institutional white racism?
loaded question: should white people repay for their irrational and institutional racism against blacks which persists even to this day?

Alright niggers, time to break this down question by question and explain my answers.
Part I

>Racism is woven into America's institutions and laws.

Disagree. The US' laws and institutions are utopic in their idealism.

>The lack of good role models is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America.

Agree. Nobody is telling blacks not to be niggers.

>Low-quality schools in black communities are a major part of what's holding blacks back in America

Disagree. Blacks are what's holding blacks back in America. Low quality schools are holding everyone in the US back.

>To improve race relations, it's more important to focus on what different racial and ethnic groups have in common as opposed to what makes each group unique.

Disagree. If we don't call blacks out for acting like subhuman animals and give them an example of peak human civilization to aspire to, how will they ever improve?

>Family instability in black communities is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America.

Agree. The sexual revolutions were a mistake.

>Blacks are treated less fairly than whites in stores and restaurants.

Disagree. If whites even started to chimp out like blacks do they'd be tasered and kicked out. Blacks get away with obscene behavior

>The USA has already made the changes needed for blacks and whites to have equal rights.

Disagree. Blacks get affirmative action all over the place. These need to be repealed if you want equality

>Other ethnicities in America irrationally treat Blacks as if they are not smart because of their race.

Disagree. It's not irrational. Blacks are not smart as a result of being black.

>Race relations are generally okay in America.

Disagree. Blacks need to be put back in their place.

>The lack of jobs for black people is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America

Agree. We need to replace this with indentured servitude for blacks.

I meant the retarded, "Irish, Slavs, (insert ethnic group of Europeans) aren't white!" shit for the most on part.

Part II

>Racial discrimination is a major part of what's holding blacks back in America.

Agree. Blacks need to stop being treated like the whites they aren't.

>Blacks are treated less fairly than whites in their interactions with the police.

Disagree. More whites get shot and killed by cops than blacks. Yes more blacks die as a percentage, but this is because more blacks are violent as a percentage too.

>Black people all over America are part of a shared community that empowers them, even if they have never met one another.

Disagree. While all blacks share in their racial problems, being black is not empowering.

>Black people experience unfair discrimination in America because of their race.

Agree - affirmative action is disgusting.

>Blacks are treated less fairly than whites when applying for a mortgage or bank loan.

Disagree. It is far too easy for a black to get a loan.

>Blacks are generally worse off than whites in America.

Agree. They are not whites but are measured against white outcomes while not being held to white standards.

>The Black Lives Matter movement will be effective in bringing racial equality to the United States.

Disagree. BLM will bring racial harmony to the US and put blacks back where they belong, but it won't bring about equality.

>The Obama presidency has made race relations worse in America.

Agree. Nothing doomed blacks to self destruction like putting a half-caste in the white house.

>The goals of the Black Lives Matter movement are unclear.

Disagree. BLM wants to destroy the United States and turn it into Zimbabwe.

>Too little attention is paid to race and racial issues in America.

Disagree. It's all the media fucking talks about.

>A major reason blacks are having a harder time getting ahead in America is that the American system deprives blacks of the motivation to work hard.

Disagree - being black deprives blacks of the motivation to work hard. Such motivation does not exist in their genome.

Part III

>Blacks are treated less fairly than whites when turning out to vote in elections.

Disagree.Whites with the IQ of the average black would be prevented from voting because they lack the mental ability to comprehend what they're doing.

>Blacks are treated less fairly than whites in the workplace.

Disagree. See restaurants and chimpouts.

>America still has work to do for blacks and whites to achieve equal treatment.

Agree. Ending pro-black programs would be a start.

>Other ethnicities in America are irrationally suspicious of Blacks because of their race.

Disagree. It's not irrational to be suspicious of a race that is prone to violence.

>The quality of life is lower in Black communities than in White ones.

Agree. This is an observable consequence of being black.

>The scarcity of black people holding elected office is part of what's holding blacks back in America.

Disagree. If anything, it's the blacks holding office in America that is doing the most harm to blacks. Blacks lack the genetic capability of acting selflessly. Give them power and they won't work to further their community, only themselves.

>There should be more protests and rallies in the streets calling attention to race

Agree. This is the only way to wake up normies to the threat of the hyper-violent black man so the race war can begin.

>Blacks and whites are treated equally fairly in America's courts of law.

Disagree. The courts are far too lenient to blacks.

>Communities all over the country should host talks where people of different ethnicities are brought together to talk about race.

Agree - this is the only way blacks will be woken up from their animalistic stupor and either submit to their racial superiors or begin the race war and be forced to submit.

>Reparations for slavery are a good idea.

Disagree. That blacks were permitted to breed rather than being castrated is reparations enough.

Part IV

>The Black Lives Matter movement has done more harm than good.

Disagree. BLM is waking normies up to the threat of the hyper-violent niggers.

>Affirmative action has run its course and should be repealed.

Agree.

>Black people's ability to succeed in America is hampered simply by the color of their skin.

Disagree. It's not just the colour of their skin, but all the attributes that get passed along with it.

>All this makes me mildly white. 46% pro-black in fact.

Good one.

60% white/40% black
Accurate. Im a pajeet.
A lot of black kids are undoubtedly dealt a shitty hand early on

It's jail time

Oh shit-

My results mfs

Digits confirm

I'm very white. Blue eyes, blonde hair, 6'4", studying engineering (high IQ) confirms that.

How do black people even figure out how to use Sup Forums? They can barely use twitter.

Some little SJW doing it for them

Ha!

Because there are no legitimate grievances to be made with the black community and any and all of their perceived failings are the fault of systematic oppression.

wtf 16% nigger?

Spot fucking on, mate.

this

>Honorary

Nigger, I'm more honorary than you even though I'm a spic like you

php? this is nigger technology

Those questions are one sided as fuck, it's like you read a slogan pamphlet

>caring about HOW white you are

Hi Sup Forums
I am a shitskin

>say things are terrible in america for blacks
>"you are black!"
>say things aren't terrible in america for blacks
>"you are white!"
But I'm neither.

>15% nigger
>extremely white

ONE

FUCKING

DROP

Also this this has a metric fuck load of baited questions

>Are black IRRATIONALLY treated worse by other minorities because of their skin?

Yes they are treated worse. No it isn't irrational.

SJW quiz for SJW feel goods. There is no fucking way I rate that high for thinking blacks deserve every fucking thing coming to them for the way their behave and how their communities hate responsibility, love gibs, glorify gang violent, put down women, foster a mentality that it is ok to abandon your children and let the state raise your offspring, and violence and retaliation against police is a good thing.

Blacks have fucking everything they need to thrive in the USA except the drive to fucking do it. Far either to cry racism, benefit from food stamps and minority quotas, and blame everything on white people for shit that went down 150 years ago.

No one disagrees.

The thing is niggers gonna nig and resist arrest so if I were a seasoned police officer rolling through compton. I am going to drop the fucking hammer on some uppity nigger thug that has no issue fighting me or trying to pull a gun on me.

They get the treatment they deserve.

I'm a nigger, and these are my results. Can i pass for white and enter the ethnostate pls?

This is a "spot the racist" test by antifa

>85%
>extremely white
what sort of jewish trickery is this?