cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db50.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055
cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stdfact-trichomoniasis.htm
cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stats.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bible says if you lay with the beast you and the beast have to be put to death

sorry I don't find animals sexually attractive

>white admixture
>looks better than pure blood nergo

don't deny it

i prefer the most feminine women which are asians, not the most masculine women

FPBP

Pic related is 10/10 in sheboon terms

>60%+ of all Negressess have Herpes

Good luck with that.

basically this. the only good looking negroids are the ones with caucasoid facial features

This is how I like my niggers to look

Looks like a black man with breasts and a horse-hair wig.

They smell awful and a majority of them still look ape-like in appearance.

Depends on the tribe

youtube.com/watch?v=ujhImZbroIg

WMBF is a redpill

Blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (47.8%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%), whites (32.6%), and Asians (10.8%).
Obesity is significantly more common among black women (56.6%) than black men (37.1%).
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.pdf

Blacks are among the most likely in the United States to be VERY obese, with about 9% falling into obese class II and 6% obese class III -- the highest Body Mass Index (BMI) categories.
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

Among Black and Mexican-American men, those with higher incomes are more likely to have obesity than those with low income.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db50.pdf

Cross-sectional studies have found that obesity is associated with low intellectual ability and neuroimaging abnormalities in adolescence and adulthood.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/

low IQ is associated with increased odds of obesity, particularly in female adolescents and in adolescents with high SES.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

eww haha sick dude!

Of course it does. There is quite a range of phenotypes on the continent. I would still bet that she has white admixture just because most american negroes do.

i do find some black women to be hot, but i still just don't have an attraction to them, inb4 that gay youtuber calls me racist

Anyone who finds an animal sexually attractive needs to be locked in the asylum, anyone who lays with the beast needs to be taken to the gallows

Shame those raciss crackers blinded him

fuck off you Le'monjello loving cuck

I'd fuck that

good lord that's a gross nigger wtf are you on?!

hahahaha

you are a low test beta pedo cuck

Skin color is a real turn on. And girls with pale skin like to stay out of the sun like me.

Are you saying you are into BDSM and like submissive male niggers?

How can you be racist against an animal? If I say I don't like German Sheppards does that make me a racist?

You find chained up male nigger sexy?

It puts the lotion on its skin, huh?

God gave man dominion over all the beasts, the nigger needs to accept his place below man. He is our property, lie a horse or a goat is. We are to do with him as we please and the main purpose of the nigger for thousands of years has been as a beast of the field, he is a beast of burden.

Only useful for getting off while wife is recovering from having white babies.

The only ones that actually turn me on are the really dark darkies with white facial features.

You didn't deny that you want to fuck his little nigger asshole until you shoot your hot, superior white seed inside him, causing his asshole to prolapse when you finally pull out and he begs his master for more

I already addressed this in the first post

Don't mind me I'll just leave this here.

>Herpes stats by CDC by age, gender, and race.

Also post YFW you drill the oil and get the genital boil.

>Anyone who finds an animal sexually attractive needs to be locked in the asylum
If so, you might be the only person free. People compare and attribute sexual features between man and beast all the time. Most, like yourself, detest zoophila out of envy. Compare a woman to a mare and the mare wins in all fields. They are strong and powerful while even the best woman, with time, will turn into a roastie. Then there is all the tricks a mare can do with her pussy. Once you try it you will never enjoy human pussy again. Black women have cunts that almost look like mare pussy... that what makes them slightly better than white women in the pussy game.

Omarosa definitely has a mild case of man face, but when she gave that interview about Trump getting revenge on all those people that laughed at him and derided him it gave me a very intense erection. In short, I would definitely splatter that

Daily Reminder: Having intercourse with a non-white is only acceptable if its anal sex and anal sex only.

No sodomy is a sin

she looks scared.

Only a minority.
I fugged a model one.
Only skinny black I've ever seen over here.
Welp. I hope you guys press F for Me then.

Hurm, the Torah says the same thing about goys.... why dont you take that meme flag off, IDF?

Fake Hair and Fake Boobs...

Its a Man.

That is one nasty Nigger.

Yeah God says you should be killed
No it does not, show me the scripture.

>no it does not
LOL

The torah is fucked man
It's why kikes are so damn evil, that & inbreeding.

>>has tits exposed, but not enough to show disgusting shit-splatter-looking nipples

>>face looks typical nigger-tier

>>really hot

KYS and saged

Show me the scripture, the bible is perfect. You're probably thinking of the Talmud

saging your thread

I get confused between them sometimes

The Torah is the Old Testament, the Talmud is the fake man made oral laws, the doctrine of man that Christ warned us against following.

Sounds about right
Explains the reasoning why jews do everything against God too

>an user with a Nazi flag is saying this

Wew.

You know you want that conservative chocolate, Sup Forums cumskins. You know in the back of your mind, black girls who act white are hot.

It's all stupid Semite shit.

You don't need the self aggrandizing Hebrew mythology book to know that you shouldn't insert your penis into African women, just look at their herpes rates.
And I didn't even post the chlamydia, HIV, and syphilis stats. Stick with white women, you have a much lower chance of getting an STD even if you have unprotected sex.

her tits are disgusting
fuck blax

Atheists need to be locked in the asylum

Don't you have kiddies to diddle? They taught an ape to play checkers, doesn't mean I want to fuck it.

shut up you puritan fuck

Thanks for the compliment

Genetic memory of the painful pleasure BWC brings

Ew

Trichomoniasis (or “trich”) is a very common STD. It is caused by infection with a protozoan parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis.
In the United States, an estimated 3.7 million people have the infection.
Infection is more common in women than in men. Older women are more likely than younger women to have been infected with trichomoniasis.
cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stdfact-trichomoniasis.htm

The prevalence of Trichomonas vaginalis infection in the United States is estimated to be 2.3 million (3.1%) among women ages 14-49, based on a nationally representative sample of women who participated in NHANES 2001–2004. The following are other findings from this study:
African American women had a prevalence of 13.3%, Mexican American prevalence of 1.8%, and white women prevalence of 1.3%.
Prevalence of trichomoniasis increases with age and lifetime number of sexual partners among African American women.
cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stats.htm

Fake Hair...

Fake Boobs...

It's a Man?

or its Tyrone in Drag?

Well I'm not the one using a Jewish supremacist book to try and advocate for not race mixing. I'm posting the cold hard facts about the dangers of miscegenation. Miscegenation=suicide.

Of course the Old Testament is very tribalistic and Jewish supremacist and the New testament is universalist and rejects most of the traditional hierarchies of the entire traditional world. If you would prefer to indulge in this Semitic mind rot go ahead but I'm proving from tested and true data the dangers of miscegenation, not from the incoherent ramblings of desert dwelling mud people.

keep believing in the sky wizard, im all for saving the white race and all but sex is sex, as long as you dont reproduce with them your good.

>rape

What did she mean by that?

Everything does.

There's no such thing as race, God made man and animals. Sorry you were brainwashed by the liberal idoctrination to believe that niggers, Arabs and orientals are the same species as us.

Relations are okay with your wife animals fornicate because they don't understand any better. You can act like an animal like a nigger of like a human being

not an argument

>niggers are sexy

Hate to break it to you buddy, but niggers that you find 'sexy' (like OP pic related) are 100% mixed race. Full blacks are not attractive 99.999995% of the time.

This Nigerian negress Omarosa is the most degenerate drunk I have ever seen.

She was at the Apprentice Season 2 or 3 Finale in EV 2005 and the afterparty at Planet Hollywood. I was there and so was Trump.

She was so fucking wasted she fell into the water fountain they had. Complete fucking degenerate alcoholic and batshit insane.

I'm sure she really tried to save Clark Duncan, how convenient she was the only one with him while she tried to perform CPR (aka she wanted his $$).

>Look Mom, I replied to everyone again!
>That flag

Stay mad, negro.

>There's no such thing as race

Wow very Christian of you.

And the highest amount of Christians are in the group of people you call "animals". See you and these animals worship the same God, and you're all in one big interracial multinational family swearing allegiance to one rabbi.

Yeah, the bible says the beast of the field cries mightily unto God but he has violence in his hands, he will make your high ways desolate, he will steal your children and he always sins and his eyes are full of adultery.
2 Peter 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
Made to be taken and destroyed!

>skinny black
They are a delight

Omarosa doesn't looks bleached at all.

Yup
Luckily mine had c-cups

are you a virgin, if so how old are you?

No, I wish. I was raised in a communist atheist household and was under pressure from our liberal media to lose it as quickly as possible. Christ said to the adulterer go and sin no more and that's the promise I made, I've been abstinent for 7 years now. I'm 24

i find it convincing also 'not an argument' isn't an argument. kys faggot

you need to post more of her

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Christian Identity is literally the same as Hebrew Israelites. YO WE WAZ DAH REAL SEMITES DAWG

YO WE BE THE CHOZEN ONES AND SHIETTTT

YO WE DESTROYED THE EGYPTIANS N SHITT DEY WUZ KEEPIN US DOWN

DOZ ROMANS WUZ PERSECUTING US N SHIT

White Cock going in black pussy looks great (I want White or Asian next tho, slightly less interested now I've had some brown sugar)
They're good fuck material but nothing else, DO NOT IMPREGNATE

Yeah Jew means a follower of God, one of Gods chosen. It doesn't mean talmudist kikes who the bible calls the synagoge of Satan. The kikes lie they say they're Jews but they aren't.
The fact that you call the, Jews shows how brainwashed you are and that you've accepted liberal indoctrination.
Also that verse isn't saying beasts are equal to man, your fellow man is your equal but a dog or a nigger isn't they're animals

Learn 2 genetics, Pato. Just because her skin isnt a light shade doesnt mean she isnt mixed. A better indication that she is mixed is the shape of her nose. Notice that it isnt wide and flat, a uniquely negro trait.

It's refreshing to see an attractive slim woman and not the white whales that thiccfags worship.

Asian women > white women

I damn will fucking deny it, mate.

I get that the woman is conventionally attractive. But i just cant find it attractive. Ive never found a black woman attractive. Partly coz of face features but mostly down to the skin. Now that rack there if it was just as it is but white skinned id love to land my face in that, but black? My mind and body say no.

I love how racist my sexual tastes are.

ugly as sin, I hope you are kidding , that thing is hideous

She looks good. Not all blacks are niggers just 85-95%

All niggers are niggers retard

I like white or middle eastern women with some black features like curly hair or thick lips

Pic related is a jewess that looks a bit like a light skinned negress I liked

Stop tempting the Hwhite man.

Stacy Dash is like 70% white, if you’re gonna pick a quadroon at least post Rashida

Hot right? She wants a fuck and the lash.

I agree I'm willing to bet she's mixed with some Italian the nose appears that way. Need to see from side though