Everyone's favorite BAMN goblin gets trolled hard by a based Latino at her arraignment press conference

Everyone's favorite BAMN goblin gets trolled hard by a based Latino at her arraignment press conference.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ko5vMxpawgk

>based Latino

Kys cuckhold...

Why do this ugly motherfuckers want to be on the spotlight?

I just can't believe that horrible creature is 47

and yet still a child

all non-whites suck ass, thats the bottom line and everything else is banter

goblin nigger btfo

Sarah Roark is a mess!

FOLLOW THE MONEY

THIS BEANER IS WOKE AF

Based Latino man!

The guy is probably Cuban. They fuggin' hate Communists and Fascists.

she's a total fucking tweaker

i fucking love that spic. i love that spic so much i'm going to refrain from using that word throughout the duration of the weekend.
he fucking earned it. that was beautiful.

nice

>based Latino
>we need to oppose fascism
>we need to oppose racism

FUCKING BASED

COMMIE SCUMBAGS OFF OUR STREETS

Shanta Driver was there. NAMBLA enabling bitch. Yvette houses abused teens at her house where he takes away their cellphones and IDs to cut them off from the outside world. That's why Felarca can't be in jail.

Any male under 5'7 and any female under 5'4 are both forever a child

That was her presser; she was directing the speakers.

No way someone actual hit jackie chan in the head. He's a fucking ninja.

This is how we win lads, by accepting these alt-right freedom enthusiasts into our ranks.

This Latino wants to fight antifa side-by-side with us. He may be Pinochet himself reincarnated. With him and his kind, our army is five times bigger.

Lot of people trying to not have us focus on the one time we absolutely raped the left. I wonder why (((you))) want us to forget that?

lol

looks like a jew to me

>we
>kids at mcdonalds

You're right but Sup Forums is a board of sneaky troublemakers and you won't get any reasonable discussion about immigrants here.

MY NAME IS CARLOS EL PATRIOTA

Fucking based beaner

LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THOSE COMMIES!!!! LULZ with all the hate coming from the antifa trolls on this thread...