m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfwBeVFlbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh it's okay to live with literal SANDNIGGERS like the Jews in EUROPE
>muh USSR is good
>muh Afghan soldiers
>muh Serbia didnu nothing during the WWI
Here's a better one.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqVc7kDtV_M

The only things you can critique Hitler for are: lack of strict racial purity, not allying with the British empire and allying with the USSR

This. Hitler did nothing wrong

nah he made plenty of military mistakes

I gotchu pham
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

whats a good hitler documentary i can watch rn

youtu.be/ahXqVpkqQVI

youtube.com/watch?v=bf3pdNBUxPE&t=10s

the pennsylvania LARP threads are probably the worst threads on Sup Forums. it's literally just people playing pretend.

The greatest story never told
YouTube

Maybe it was a bit coolerr than the original video

Still like these more though
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

Swedish lyrics is really best though, they only sing about battles these guys. A fixation from old

I've basically been watching all his shit over and over for at least two years now, had a bit break for months now though

I can really see how he spellbound the germans with his shit. No man in modern times, has been able to perform such speeches as he did, it's not possible to describe, but he was fucking good at that stuff

We are getting back on track. Völkisch segment of AfD here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=fy2KFr7Wofg

aber Sie sind stats finansierten Cannabis Jungend!

This is the first time I actually hear him speak, a bit more funk to him. I can understand that they are a bit pissed, fucking germans you know, how they have fugged up everythin them and sweden. Fucked up for so many other countries too

OMG VALDEMAR I KNOW NOW
>Seriously, he speaks just like fucking quisling AHAHAHAHAHH
I'm not kidding, OMG, I shall have a video somewhere only time I've heard quisling too, it's a trolling video
>GO AWAY QUISLIING

This

Man I can't find it in this mess, it's a video with natsoc froom mainly the germanic countries under occupation,quisling speaks, and he sounds just like the AfD guy, that's speech pattern

>British empire
Jewish empire
Ftfy

this one is not so good to show the point, but maybe you can hear it. He is destroyed here, his last speech he knows he is going to hang
youtube.com/watch?v=8KfnibrZtps

this is not good enough, but he really speaks like him, he's just rekt here. It was actually creepy to listen to the german, I didn't understand why, something was off, something I didn't like.
>and it was this
>he sounds like quisling, but quisling goes more up and down, sort of pushes it harder compared to him in "tone". Kinda sounds like he is sitting and pooping
hnnnng AND YOU know what ..

Here is a way more based scene from the same movie. Pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY9JsBy835g

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo31oAnRWxY

>making food fly out of his mouth and look disgusting

good ol' fashioned jewery

THERE!

Now compare and tell me they doon't speak like the same

(((Quisling)))
youtube.com/watch?v=89Dd4RmkpU0&feature=youtu.be&t=28

AfD quisling II
youtube.com/watch?v=fy2KFr7Wofg

>LOOK AROUND YOU
>REDDITORS
>NORMIES
>STEALING EVERYTHING WE WORKED FOR

Very Jewish scene showing off early Hitler as some hysterical freak.
He comes off Hitleresque, but he shares some traits with Quisling. Very similar too. Why you don't like Vidkun? He tried to save Norway from the hell of war and Allied subjugation

nah he sold us out you know, sold us out to a foreign power. Granted he actually tried to gain more power for well him self, but didn't cope. Still he sold us self out.

He ran for election, but didn't even get a single seat in parliament. Before nasjonalsamling, he was at parliament in the farmers party(bondepartiet)

But democracy doesn't work all the time. Imagine a referendum in Norway today "lets repatriate all non-Northern Europeans". Would you trust the vote or leave it to NMR to fix? He didn't sell anyone out: Norway would have been Allied bitch instead. He didn't try to be a superhero, he was just a Norwegian Man

I've got you OP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfwBeVFlbU

fpbp

THE JEWS!!!!111121231

The frothing at the mouth inserted by the jews, gets me everytime...

>the Jews are not a cancerous genetically foreign to Europe minority