I don't understand why more people aren't protesting the NFL...

I don't understand why more people aren't protesting the NFL. Or they should take National out of National Foot Ball League. .

i just think that if they're going to allow political protests OP, then they should allow political protests from all ends of the political wing. but as it stands the cowboys got shut down last year for wanting to show support or the 5 dallas cops that the BLM murdered. and many more right-wing, conservative statements have been outright censored by the NFL.

but then you tell a liberal that you disagree with these peoples positions and all of the sudden it's "WHY ARE YOU INFRINGING ON MY FREE SPEECH!"

it's not though, it's a double standard. it's "free speech for me, but not for thee". so why is it that way?

either make all political statements and legal in the NFL, or make it a place totally devoid of politics.

either way is fine but it's BS when libs always get their way and their special privileges because fucking rich people support all of their cultural marxist BS.

now is the CFL's chance!
reopen the sleeper american franchises

Who cares

What if they did their virtue signaling showboating bullshit and literally no one acknowledged it? Not the announcers, not the fans, not the coaches.

This would take the power out of future petty virtue signaling

What the fuck is this garbage?

Some of the tax paying citizens want to revoke the special monopoly exemption the NFL enjoys, as well as revoke all the special subsidies, tax credits, and other forms of financial aid that is given to the NFL, to the tune of about $2 billion US. That has the team owners shitting their pants--- losing their most special status and having to pay for things themselves instead of the US treasury propping up their league and guaranteeing a certain level of income for the NFL.

I've seen some Photoshops in my life. You racist drumpf tards are just ass blasted

Seahawks burning a flag before the game last week. All they told the press was "We stayed in the locker room"

NFL and players are already caving in. No one from the Bears or Packers knelt tonight. Broncos say they will only link arms.

Hopefully it's too late already or Trump tweets how they woke up and listened to him.

its photo shopped someone post the original

Russia, go home.

Fuck off russian poster with these shoops

They are literally trying to create tension

I want to see some of those cucks have a "kneel" sticker on their helmet or kneel after a touchdown. Would they really risk a fine for their movement? Which just shows how retarded it is when they claim it's about free speech, but won't risk money for it.

so niggardly

What makes you think russia?

That's a Photoshopped picture.

Because kikes need us to at least be a country to use us in their wars. Russia simply wants us to be as shitty as they are.

No, niggers are

Not a shop, I can tell

NFL like all modern sports is based on big money through corporate sponsorship. IT's so fucking gay it makes my eyes bleed.

This is actually so bad that it could be 4d chess from a based user that's trying to unify us.

>Obvious bad shoop
>Ooo it was the Russians or the joos, fucking psyops
>Hooray America!!

Your VPN won't protect you, Vlad.

Could it be something else? Like Democrat strategists? Or literally anything else?

I mean russia did buy blm ads

Theres also vids of that kgb guy saying they still plan to subjugate the Usa.

Tie it all in and honestly we're looking at another jidf

Democrat strategists doing what, convincing people to vote Republican?

To a leftist, every enemy is Russia. It's been the narrative since during the election

So could it be Republican strategists?

They are...
by not watching it, the NFL's ratings have gone to shit recently. Their stadiums are half-empty a lot of the time now.

The obvious is likely the answer. It's a 12 year old little faggot trying to be edgy and getting off on discussions that his post could possibly be from something more powerful than he is. That's the only kind of person who would be stupid enough to think that someone would burn a flag in an enclosed, carpeted room.

But whatever, go USA. Well played, kid.

sports are for the weak minded

Yes, it could be, but it isn't.

See:

Their stadiums are half empty cause at $150 per ticket it'll cost you $800 to take your family of 5 to a fucking 2 hour game just to watch your team lose.

You'd be surprised mate, people on here are fucking retarded. If i were a foreign country trying to stir confusion stuff like this would work.

Yep, their tv ratings are way down too so I doubt a market correction in prices would fix their ratings.

So you just went from believing the was Teh Sp00ky Russians to an edgy shithead trying to rile people up?

Oh good gracious my family here are massive Seahawk fan jerkoffs since they grew up in Washinton, and I'm going to rub this into their stupid faces so hard. Thank you traitorous hawkdogs

I don't believe a single thing on this board is anything other than 12 year olds posting bs.

>U mad white boi?
>How can we make whites less racist?
>Sup Forums btfo

It's stale and old.

However, it's fun to speculate in this sandbox.

I mean its a retarded thing to watch anyways. I dont get why there’s still people that like the sport. Are they closet homosexuals or something? Its boring af...

is that real, or just a glimpse of the future? we need to kick out all non-whites asap

I'm pretty sure this picture was shopped. Something about the lighting and the flag itself looks off, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was real

Football is the most unfathomable normie juggernaut on the face of the planet, broadcasting the redpill to millions on millions of people, in PRIME TIME, each an every time their cameras roll.

This whole NFL debacle is doing more to "wake people up" than any propaganda even ever conceived. Its a true act of god, and he works in mysterious ways. In the end, we owe it ALL to Kapernick. Truly think about what these protests have started.

do people really pay that much for a pat down and an uncomfortable seat?

The fucking worst shoop in the history of shooping. Bro, do you even look at pixels?

Lots of people ARE protesting the NFL, dude. Was down 11% last week, will be down more by next week once the new numbers are in, barring any inflating of viewership by trying to count other factors into play.

Protip - if the NFL promises, say, 5 million viewers for a game and only 4.5 million viewers watch, they give the advertising money back to the company. Each week that the numbers can stay down while NFL's advertising department keeps implying it's a fluke, the more millions that shit sport is cost.

Shit aint serious though thats the thing. People wanna kneel during the anthem who cares? That's nothing to get up in arms about. You wanna protest the NFL protest all these players beating their wives and being able to still play.

I grew up in Seattle...
Is this fucking real? Wtf?

What fucking universe am I in? Holy shit what the fuck is even going on. I hope you retards are prepared for the Communist Revolution that is coming, because it is most definitely coming. This is the type of shit that preceded Mao revolution. You cunts better start prepping TODAY because this shit is most definitely taking place within our lifetime.

Oh it's real

All my relatives who are cops and vets who are huge football guys are all pissed as fuck, none of them are watching

no... maybe

This is photoshopped right???

Gosh, something about a professional football team burning a flag in an enclosed carpeted room seems shopped to you?

Promote this man to detective!!!

It's the coach in the background that throws it off for me. Could an old white dude really be that excited about burning the flag?

It's fake but they did kneel for the anthem because the Seacucks are horrible.

HAHAHHA
>planet of the apes
You can't make this shit up

It's a shoop, you blind retards.

that shit was such a obv shoop man, fucking use google image search.

K, keep me posted

shut up faggot ill suck your dick

I'm a Xecucks fan and I'm almost positive I saw this picture a couple years ago after they won a playoff game or something

The same people ripping off their white polo shirts when they are surrounded by American patriots are the only ones believing that shoop.

Society and their obsession with niggers is disgusting...
"My negros are better than your negros"

and the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Nah it's shooooped, this is the real image

pay attention to your (((media))) .. look for a spike in NFL advertisements like you've never seen before. They're going to ram it down our throats. YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON FOOTBALL!?!?!

it's not even just these latest string of kneelings that have turned people off to the NFL

have any of you niggers watched ESPN lately? literally every show and segment is some black power bullshit.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American. (((They've))) been trying to push soccer on us for years now.

Imagine what a boon it would be for NWO architects if they could bind the working class world into a single fandom, coming ever close to creating a worldwise "brotherhood" of workers.

Creating chaos and hatred for our treasured national past times seems well within (((their))) playbook.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

They could change it from national to nigger and still keep all their merch.

Who needs the CFL?

> We don't do fake news
> Has to post a fake picture to push his narrative and piss people off

As always, stay classy Sup Forums

A bad shoop, clearly