If the roles were reversed

Well, Sup Forums? How much better off would America be?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-35678245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The human beings would probably get together and plan to overthrow the niggers, niggers could t think that up because they're wild animals who just accept that they're being domesticated.

>Real life humans actually posed for that photograph.

Pretty sure that’s an abo.

the only problem is whites don't make good slaves. we revolt and kill people

We'd still have slavery because niggers don't have the capacity for empathy.
America would start out as a banana republic and slowly change into a dust bowl because niggers only know farming but they don't know shit like crop rotation.

Shit man, all things considered the Irish wound up doing well enough for themselves.

I guess we will see in 30 years when whites are minorities

>Black man invent firearms
Highly unbelievable

You are forgetting the Barbary states my friend.

Lets not forget the majority of their slaves were white.

This lol.

The White man is the epitome of what it means to be independent. They resist at any cost.

Free yourself, white man

Once the Second World War becomes a distant memory whites will start fucking shit up again, the only reason we became so soft is the memory of the worlds most destructive war is still alive.

Correct

All I know is that I would be a kang.
And I would also get free gibs and go around stealing while doing nuffin.

As interesting an intellectual exercise as this may be, I prefer to keep in mind that it is impossible due to the IQ differences between whites and blacks. The blacks could never find Europe if Merkel wasn't keeping the donut light on. Sorry to rain on this thread, but it's the truth.

>niggers know farming
they know the basics. put a seed in the ground, water it, weed around the crops, repeat until harvest time. but they're still not even good farmers

We would be Mexico cause Mexico would overtake the nogs.

Would have lost both world wars.
Would be nazi occupied America right now as we speak.

OR.

No metropolitan cities or bustling communities
Economy would collapse in under 20 years
entirety of america would be either a desert or detroit.

>black people invented guns
>black people invented clothes
>black people invented chains

Wew

It like you Americans are retarded and have no concept of history

so much cultural appropriation

That's what I said

Don't worry, we'll save Zimbabwe

it would be pretty disastrous for blacks to be honest. americans wanted blacks out the entire time because they had their own place in the world and didn't fit in. now imagine if blacks had enslaved literal geniuses in america. americans would've eventually overthrown them, and then enslaved or gassed

It couldn't happen. Black people would never be able to subjugate white people.

WE

>Well, Sup Forums? How much better off would America be?
judging by Africa.
not better at all.

You hate whites and love blacks because whites are superior and blacks are inferior. If the roles were reversed you would love whites and hate blacks. Loser worshipper you is.

everything in the picture, except the black guy, is an invention of anybody except the black guy

>larping this fucking hard

>America
wouldn't even be a country

ha

WUZ

Looks like planet of the apes. lol

It gets better. With the country starving, the president uses foreign aid to throw himself a birthday party. You can't make this shit up!

That's exactly why the British switched from Irish to African slaves.

Forgot the link bbc.com/news/world-africa-35678245

But, Muh peanut butter.

Irish aren't white

I think the Jew would disagree with this statement.

>abo's having the capacity to enslave anything

They couldn't even domesticate the friendliest of animals. These days, half of them are walking around with paint stains on their face, and the other half bitch about whitey stealing "their land" like anyone gives fuck. think of the worst nigger you've had the misfortune being in the vicinity of x10, that's the whole abbo race, I hold my breath and pick up the pace when I walk past them.

> We wuz kangz

Better mental exercise... what if we never introduced the monkeys to our continent in the first place. Probably would have had technological advances in agriculture quicker and less problems with niggers now.

MASTERZ

africans did not posses ocean fairing vessels when america was being colonized. literally how could they have colonized the continent?

>a race that struggled to conceptualize the wheel, building ships and firearms and taking whites to the Americas

There were black men who owned slaves. There were white slaves. These are historical facts. If niggers were in charge we'd have all been wiped out by the natives and everyone would be speaking chinese.

Is that the (Good Hope?) flag?

> it so could have happened
Cough

No, that's southern Rhodesia. This is the Cape of Good Hope's past, and future flag.

Don’t know how they would get things done if they can’t read the Constitution

Whites make terrible slaves, that's why the irish were replaced with blacks even tough it was expensive to go fetch them in Africa.

What is the Ottoman Empire? Blacks and Muslims enslaving millions of whites for lols.

> guns
nope
> framed housing
nope
> manufactured clothing
nope

Are they even trying? Subsaharan Africa had no whites at all and developed none of these things.

It's just an absurd concept. It's like having sheep hunt and kill lions.

>90% of the country is still stuck in the 19th century
>only california and new york have any semblance of advancement (steam powered chukudus)
>this is considered beautiful

terrible, but then again

>hitler would have won
>(((whites))) are gone
>japan would have flying cars and interdimensional travel between the 2D realm

maybe it wouldn't be so bad

>blacks inventing chains

>blacks inventing boats

Constant civil war. But never any thought among the masters of the concept of ending slavery, let alone an attempt.

heh, no, see, the

the white man would have strangled the black man with the chains in about -5 seconds. The white man has much superior strength to the black man. Further the black man would be incapable of maintain the infrastructure needed to manufacture and maintain the guns and ammunition.

here a hint about how the white man goes about war.

white can't slave white because they have the same IQ so they slave niggers instead.
Jews have higher IQ that whites so they slave them.

Makes sense now?

Aye

this, white people generally need a major conflict every 80 years or so to get the bad blood out. time is just about up, shitskins are getting uppity, people of both political ideologies are bored and getting impatient. 5 years before things get crazy

It'd be like Haiti or Zimbabwe, where that did happen.