Hi pol

Hi pol,

Why do you hate Jewish people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmuck_(pejorative)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they sing through their nose and everybody laughs at them.

They fucked up my dick

But the British are a Christian nation, aren't they?

I too, a completely normal white person would like to know. Why all the hate?

Don't be subversive. This is exactly why we hate you.

because they are greedy and degenerate
>mexico has no jews
ayyy fucking kek, although it is true burgerland is swarming with them, we also have a lot of those greedy fucks down here and yes they are greedy beyond measure, not to mention they also shill on the main stream media and are in bed with our politicians. No place is safe from those hook-nosed dipshits

How do you even differentiate between a white person and a jew

Well Jews are white people, so it would probably be pretty hard from far away. Maybe if they're wearing one of their funny hats?

>jews are white
>kikes intend to destroy white people
sheeeeeeit hardcore Sup Forumsacks in 4,3,2,1...

Lurk moar

I actually quite like the hat.

>Well Jews are white people

Why do you think this? They have pale skin so that means they're white? Are the Japanese white in your world too?

I dont, I just wanta train from nigeria through central aftica to israel.

White skin, white people. The Japanese have yellow skin. Although they were white enough for Hitler to consider them white!

They arent white, they are part of afro asiatic family and need to bring Africans to their country.

European = White

Usually by their ineptitude to carry any moral integrity, commit any form of self sacrifice or their incredible lack of self reflection. This is also why these very same symptoms are popping up all around us in western society because the Jew is like a plague his actions wreak of him

You literally can't unless you do DNA tests or ancestry background checks. They mostly tend to have distinct characteristics but some of them like pic related look indistinguishable from whites.

He looks like an arab to me.

Take your (You) and get the fuck outta here.

0% aryan aka white.

They're of European origin though. Today's Jewish community has its origins in Germany, along with a smaller community from Spain. They're as European as you can get.

Hitler understood that the drive of the Japanese to protect their genetics, ancestry and culture through honorable civilizations developement were both beneficial to the aryan standard and direct evidence for it to exist.

They are of caucases/persian origin not European, they are 0% european racially.

Estas equivocado, en el pais hay alrededor de 150 mil judios, mas del 75% vive en cdmx (polanco, lomas, etc)

Caucasian is European.

Jews are not Europeans, are not white at all, gypsy invaders are the Jews.

No it is not, European is a seperate race to caucases.

You have to be blind to not see how white they are.

he thought they were an honorable people, that's why he allied with the nips. he quickly found that out to be a lie when they stabbed Germany in the back.

They arent white, and no Jew would ever call himself white in front of me, he would look likeba retard, his racial origin is afro semitic.

White = Racial European
Jews = Racial Semite

You probably don't talk to very many Jews then. All the Jewish people I know have always called themselves white.

They arent European.

Jew is an Idea. Many Jews are Jewish but not all of them. It's merely a container for subversion and degeneracy. When Sup Forums talks about Jews they're not talking about the same Jews you're talking about. Their Jews are conceptual (though most of these conceptual Jews are Jewish). That's the way I see it based on context. For example when someone says that KPOP is a Jewish scheme to get white men to... Whatever, They're not referring to actual people of Jewish descent, just the concept of theft and treachery. There are some that really racially hate Jews, but they're few and far between.

So why identify Jews the schemers with Jews, the people?

Look at this quint European man, where in Europe is he from?
Nowhere, hes from Asia.

but khazaria is in russia which is european no?

I hate Rothschild zionists and cultural marxists. Its easier to say jew because most of them are jewish. But there are a few good jews and plenty of sheep or pawn-tier jews as well.

He's from Hungary.

It's funny and edgy. Antisemitism is very socially unacceptable especially since holocaust lessons are rammed down kids throats. It's a device that targets people who are very well off and not very oppressed. Again it's the edginess of hail hitler and the contrarian nature of saying things like "gas the kikes" and "hang the niggers". Most of these people if spoken to IRL would totally disavow doing any of those things, but feel repressed and oppressed by society's PC norms that they find this anonymous haven a place to voice taboo speech and generally edgy material.

the same way you shitskins can tell the difference between a paki and an indian

literally the same people...

Shut up asian filth.

How to spot a Jew:

Old Testament first name + "German" last name
Curly hair
Red hair
Glasses
Smooshy face
Small eyes
Last names based on locations. ex. Luxembourg, Nederlander, Liechtenstein
Names that are a blend of nationalities, ex. Lukasz Gottwald, Sergei Eisenstein
Last names that don't sound normal. ex. Sugar (Zucker), Whitehead (Weiskopf)
Any of the following: Cohen/Cohn/Kahn/Kagan, Segal, Levi (and numerous variations), Shapiro, Alpert, Margolis, Rappaport, anything ending in -witz/-vitz

How to spotna jew, open your eyes, see asian creature, get a broom to toss it back to Asia whence it came.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot or we're going to track you down and smash your face open with a hammer, bitch.

World's biggest Jew aka. Larry David doesn't fit your profile, ya retard

Helping Jews.
Not even once.

Back to asia u go sandnigger

shut up cracker honkie, death to your shitty skin cancer race

He looks like a hybrid of white and a yahudi. Or maybe sort of like an italian.

Poo in designated loo, not thread, pajeet.

Do you see this as a European poo bro?

No reason at all. Anti-Semitism is completely irrational.

Here is a useful example.

Larry David is probably the most stereotypical Jew out there in terms of looks and personality.

This, skull of Europeans is different to Jews.

His hair are confusing, on one hand he looks kind of like old Steve Jobs, on other his nose looks fairly jewish. Also mix of meddle eastern and white.

That jew looks like an arab, but modern day jews like zucc don't really look like that.

>You literally can't unless you do DNA tests or ancestry background checks.
lol no. A lot of them look very "jewy." The big hook nose and the Jew-fro are usually dead give-aways. Your pic-related looks kind of Jewy in other ways too.

ALSO the way they talk. Jews have a very distinct manner of speaking.
Think of that red haired Jew from Family Guy or Jerry Seinfeld. They just have a very specific manner of explaining things.

>zucc dont look like dat
>

Non aryan skull

Fucking anti-semites. Jews have done nothing wrong.

The Jew in the pic looks almost exactly like a young Senator Schumer.

Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.

you bastards stole my foreskin

That's exactly right and yet the user's "Jew classification system" wouldn't detect him. Lamo. Dumb retards.

Let's be honest.

The Jews secretly want people to hate them, and covertly (perhaps even subconsciously) encourage it.

The hate motivates them, and helps them do their best work.

They're only happy when they're miserable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmuck_(pejorative)

Jew: Smiling, happy, cute, friendly
Aryan: Mean, frowning, angry, barbaric

wew, yea non-straight face line is giveway person is not white. but look at this jew here he does not have this kind of facial/skull structure. yes, sort of. Schumer has that typical nose.

same reason I hate gays

>why do you hate jewish people
im not the one genociding jews off by flooding israel with arabs and niggers. so ..... i mean... why do jews hate me?

Do you understand that the vast majority of jews consider themselves both jewish and white? Sort of like how italians consider themselves both italian and white, or germans consider themselves both german and white.

Jews already do all they can to exterminate whites, there is literally no anti aryanisch action left they can do.

He's not smiling anymore.

Then white is a retarded term, arabs in quran referred to self as white.

Jews are not Aryan.

No reason. Nope.

Certainly no justification or evidence here.

I don't at this point. They're just part of the ecosystem. In terms of why people hate them, a combination of jealousy and accurately recognising that Jews constantly subvert and are generally more successfully and influentually deceitful than other groups.

I don't. It's just a great big (((coincidence))) that our media and banks are owned by Jews, all of whom choose to be white or poor starving oppressed minority Jew- straight out of auschwitz- depending on who's listening.

No, no.. I don't hate them. I just know better than to pretend they really care about anyone but themselves

>im not the one genociding jews off by flooding israel with arabs and niggers
Isn't it liberals who are promoting immigration? The vast majority of liberals, both in the US and Europe, are non-jewish.

>Smiling, happy, cute, friendly

yes they were when they put you brother on their ships to the new world

>Then white is a retarded term, arabs in quran referred to self as white.
Most people think of white = caucasian, which would include semites.

Decietfulness, high verbal intelligence, crassness, fatalism, large nose, ugliness, bat ears, papery skin.

White = Aryan

t. retard

They control the media and finance of my country and are evil satanic parasites

>White = Aryan
You can define the word "white" to mean whatever you want - I'm just referring to how most people define the word, e.g. the us census defines:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

>You look around, you see a post
|
|
|>
|
|
I wonder who could be behind it?

The US census means nothing.

No reason...

Hebrew is the only language that has a noun for people who don't belong to the ethnic group of it's speakers

who's racis now bitch?

When they end up paying their gas bills I will stop hating them.