> Always browse Sup Forums see myself becoming a white nationalist
>one day in class, meet a qt3.14
>shes syrian
> fuckthat.jpeg
>I don't want refugees in my country
>We're in the same group, we talk become friends
>MFW shes normal and not a terrorist
>Soon we start talking, and going out
>Take her out on nice date. Tells me she has a boyfriend but she doesn't like him, wants to break up.
>I think it's weird but we go out anyway, they break up she and I date.
>fast forward a year and a half.
>she cheats on me, then dumps me.
>Hurt but saw it coming.
>fast forward a month, she thinks I'm harassing her by staying at uni to graduate.
>She and her boyfriend attack me one day outside of my friends apartment. I end up in the hospital with a concussion and stitches for my face.
>Police say it will take 8-12 months to get around to the case. I have to see them every day

What do I do. I have a recording an audio recording of them attacking me, but that's about all. I'm full MAGA because she's syrian and her new boyfriend is a Mexican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeC4k3rpd5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump to see if real

if you came here for any other reason than to get shit on, you are in for a surprise

>shes syrian
What did you fucking expect?

What can I do?

>>Take her out on nice date. Tells me she has a boyfriend but she doesn't like him, wants to break up.
Stopped reading there, you already fucked up.

I didn't expect for her to go psycho.

lel

stupid neckbeard skinny fuck, you couldn't even defend yourself from some 5'2" cholo

Post recording or didn't happen

Destroy them.

Attack them back you fucking pussy loser. If this shit happened to me you better believe I'd have a group of friends in tow and we would snap the guys neck after making him watch us rape her. In ski masks of course and without uttering a word. You're a literal fucking pussy for letting them get away with this.

I realize that. She lied to me about her old boyfriend being an asshole, and she told this guy some bullshit about me, it got my ass kicked.

saged back to Sup Forums faggot

He's like 5'10, and I'd be the prime suspect if anything happened to them.

I know the kind of women you're talking about and there isnt enough gas in the world t b h

Livestream a school shooting.

Hard mode:
An elaborate system of traps to subdue her for life.

> have audio recording
>pics or it didn't happen.

activates the almonds.

Around Semites, be wary

You deserved it for fucking a shitskin. Also because you let a beaner beat you. Good job not packing a gun.

never go out with a girl who breaks up with another guy for you. It sets a bad precedent for your relationship. My buddy got cheated on doing the same shit.

What you should do now is you lawyer up dude. I'm no legal expert but I'm sure there is a case to be made here.

restraining order

Yeah it's fucking bullshit. I'm making a youtube video with the audio then tagging her name so when she applies for dental schools its a top result.

This is the problem. If she did it to him, there's a risk she'll do it to you.

big if true, also you're retarded.

Dating women who left their last boyfriend because you came along is exactly what's going to happen to you when the novelty of the relationship wears off

> Have to see them every day
Is this fake?

Why didn't you get a restraining order against them after they assaulted you? Their problem, not yours. If your recording is legit you have nothing to worry about.

Had that happen to me way back in high school.

Fuck off Chad.

You're a cuck. Please commit sacricide.

Yeah I tried. Basically, I spent less than a day in the hospital and injury attorneys aren't keen on it because the damages weren't that bad. Got a cool scar though

5'10? This must be bait if you couldn't handle yourself against a manlet. Who the fuck cares if you're the prime suspect? Leave no DNA, leave no evidence. The police have abandoned you, you fucking pussy. They're allowed to attack you and you have to be a pussy and let them walk free? You're pathetic and the reason why people walk over whites.

I had some sand nigger break into my car at like 1 am. I happened to step outside of my house and I chased after him 600m down my street. I gave him a beating to remember and told him if he comes back, he's dead. What can he do, tell the cops? I can just deny and at that point it becomes hearsay, aka inadmissible in court. You fucking loser.

Try going through the process of getting a restraining order against a female. It's literally impossible.

Kill yourself to rid our people of your cuck beta genes

I'm 5'10 too, and like 150, i'm not a big guy. I'm also not big on fighting, especially not over someone I don't care about.

Will do.

I mean, I guess I technically am, but not willingly?

I can tell you don't care about yourself. There's a reason why people who post on this board work out and make themselves aware of self defense. When the race war comes, we need a solider in our ranks, not some fucking beta pussy. You bring shame to white people. For fuck's sake OP, your ancestors colonized the fucking planet and beat these savages to a pulp where ever they went, and you're not keen on fighting? Honestly, I hope one of us kills you ourselves.

Fuck off chad.

If you can't follow with legal action, then just continue to pester the police and stay out of her way by any means. Change your route going home or to places you frequent.

Also lift more so they can't jump you

I work out, I'm in decent shape, I also have the potential to be a doctor. So i'm not risking my future by fighting some spic over a haji.

I mean I'm in Texas so I have a Bowie knife, it'd be cool if they tried again.

feelsbadman

>go on a date with a girl who tells you that she has a boyfriend but will date you anyway
>she cheats on you

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

Yeah I know. It does.

You got beat up by a spic? Holy shit you are probably a pathetic manlet. Anyways you deserve all this for fucking around with brown people.

Lol you have no future, you'll live your life as a victim and fail out of pre-med. This life is what you make it. Do something about it or gtfo of Sup Forums.

user, if you somehow survive your vow to commit sudoku. You should realize that while semites are not terrorists, they are evil sociopaths with no altruism in them. U middle America good goys with your church bake sales n shit look like a juicy steak to a semite.

It doesn’t matter if they’re Christian, Jewish, Muslim, atheist, anything.

Use this as a learning exercise and grow your cultural sensitivities. Expect anything from a Semite (Jew or Arab) and don’t take your eye off of them. If you had acted this way, she wouldn’t have fucked you like she did but would have respected you.

ahahahahahh NOPE pipe down beta cuck

wait hol up

> i have friends
AAAAHAHAHH

Alright Canada calm it down there. You live in the most cucked country.

"Them" is plural, I thought the boyfriend assaulted you as well? Or did he just watch? For real, your lawyer should have done this already.

You have the potential to get your ass handed to you again, is the Mexican guy even here legally? I'm sure ICE loves violent US foreign residents these days.

I'm done, the bait and fake troll responses really go too far, way to go guys.

>Police say it will take 8-12 months to get around to the case. I have to see them every day

You need to fuck them up yourself senpai. Wear a mask so you don't get caught.

I've done this.

You spend too much time on the internet my dude

You dated a sand nigger and got beat up by a spic manlet, and you think I'm cucked? lel

>5'10"
either really-real or exceptional bait

OP needs to find another Semite (Jew or Christian or Arab) and make her his girlfriend and bully her nonstop before abandoning her for Luls to get over this.

Yeah so the boyfriend had a cease and desist filed against him so that's fine, the dude got lied to like I did. I feel bad for him.

>>Police say it will take 8-12 months to get around to the case

You mean the trial? Did he even get arraigned?

nice digits. It's not bait. I'm being honest.

Barrel bombs are the only solution

Most of my "relationships" started like this desu. Women are incapable of being single, they always grab a backup before bailing.

8-12 months to get around to investigate. Homicide detectives deal with assaults too, so it's low priority.

Bait.

If this is real then you deserve another beating for being such a faggot.

>Tells me she has a boyfriend

That's what happens when you stick your dick in a subhuman.

Post it on the internet send it to Fox News draw national attention and ruin their lives.

I mean, again, not bait. Just being honest man. He let the vagina fool him.

I put it on youtube. I sound like a beta faggot on it.

>im a dumbass and i fucked a shitskin
>can you help me pol

kill yourself

I don't remember asking for help per say.

Sue.

Fuck off Cucklord

Gee thanks man.

These types of posts are total^2s.fag
At least wear your kek flag so we know it'll be cringey before having to read any of it.

You're a white man. The system is not here to help you it's here to persecute and control you. Stalk him and beat his ass with a bat if you're a weak bitch. I got rolled by 3 guys when i was travelling and had all my shit stolen (told em to fuck off when they said they wanted my shit). Knocked out had massive face for like 3 days. I didn't even bother going to the police because i know they can't catch a cold (same reason i fought them instead of handing my stuff over and going the cops like a bitch). You are a man. Everyone in this life will take EVERYTHING from you if you let them. You have to learn to handle your own business or other people own you. Stop being a faggot. Police don't care and can't prove shit 95% of the time anyway. Handle your business, start today!
>go get a miniature bat (buy with cash) you can fit in your pants (like 1.5 feet long)
>follow that guy until there is no one around or intercept him at a known place he goes then beat his ass and steal his stuff (it'll look like a robbery)
>throw his shit in a river or where ever it wont be found and do the same for the bat
>You don't need to hide your identity because you are going to knock him out and he will forget everything like 3 minutes before the knock out. Hiding your identity is too hard/suspicious anyways. Still try not to let him see you.
>regain your dignity and self pride.

Blur out your face and use a fake name say its for safety reasons.

I had a slightly longer plan.

>Take her out on nice date. Tells me she has a boyfriend but she doesn't like him, wants to break up.

Gas yourself you fucking degenerate

It's an audio recording. I didn't video record it.

>rich beta wanting shitskin pussy

Fake as fuck or mental illness

I realize I deserve what happened to a certain extent. Getting cheated on, that's fine. I deserve it. Getting attacked for no God-damned reason. Not deserved.

I'm not mentally ill, just retarded when it comes to women.

>>go get a miniature bat (buy with cash) you can fit in your pants

I'd just go big, and use a real one.

lol you fucking Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=xeC4k3rpd5U

I never denied it. I recognize I'm beta.

why hasn't anybody demanded that this faggot post his fake recording yet?

Keep it simple. You'll never end up doing it otherwise. Also less things/people involved less likely of getting caught.

Like robbing a bank, best way to do it is walk in with a gun and rob the fucking place. If you want to be all smart and tunnel into the safe then you need 5 people involved and the cops have a mountain of leads to follow up on like who rented out all this expensive mining equipment who leased out the house they tunnelled from and then they can turn you all against each other by offering large reward and immunity to anyone that comes forward... never get away with it that way.

keep it simple.

fewer steps means less room for error

This.
OP's gender is in question.

What is her legal status? Or her boyfriends? Use your money to hire private investigator to find out dirt, and fuck them over. Duh.

If you "rescue" a girl from a guy, the next guy will "rescue" the girl from you. It takes 5 seconds to figure that out. Next time pump and dump.

How's that sloppy seconds? There are respectable women out there you know.

Eat shit and KYS, kike shill

Burn the shisha coal, you pay the toll

But there aren't, user. I was young and suffered no delusions.

Also, pretty fucking rad on the SS desu. I've been a sort of transitional bull in a couple of these relationships and it's fucking hot. I've met the men and they know whats going on and they hate it. Seriously recommended, you can feed off their anger and insecurity.

This audio proves nothing. Wait why are you both in the car?

Also police will not press charges with just this recording. No proof who hit who first. Furthermore you agree to step out of the car so this is better for him as it looks like you're agreeing to fight. There is at least doubt over who would have initiated the fight.

Legally, you've got nothing.

its

>I'm full MAGA
kys cuckberg

Degenerate behavior like this is contributing to the downfall of society.