Italy woman marries herself

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41413297

An Italian woman has married herself in a ceremony complete with white dress, three-layer wedding cake, bridesmaids and 70 guests.
"I firmly believe that each of us must first of all love ourselves," said Laura Mesi, a 40-year-old fitness trainer. "You can have a fairytale even without the prince."
The ceremony carries no legal weight.
But Ms Mesi is part of a growing trend for self-marriage - dubbed "sologamy" - in countries around the world.
Proponents of such ceremonies say it is about self-love and acceptance, and claiming the social affirmation normally reserved for couples who wed.
Laura says the idea of a solo wedding came to her two years ago, after a 12-year relationship ended.

This is why we need migrants, shitalian cucks wont even marry these women forcing them to do stupid solo marriages.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4927700/Italian-fitness-instructor-40-marries-HERSELF.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623511/Why-t-wedding-without-partner-Bonkers-bride-37-reveals-married-hit-stigma-single.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2928352/Woman-marries-emotional-wedding-ceremony-failing-meet-one-age-40.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3ENDL-3XLmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She then went home and cried herself to
Sleep

She isn't the first one. A taiwanese woman did this several years ago. This one looks way crazier, especially with the knife.

Beat me to it

So if she sleeps with someone, can she sue herself for adultery?

That's just fucking sad

I just read through the article:

>To marry yourself, she says, you need a certain amount of money, the support of those around you, and - above all - "a pinch of madness".

>Laura says the idea of a solo wedding came to her two years ago, after a 12-year relationship ended.

Obviously she went mad after being dumped.

>the ceremony carries no legal weight
Learn to fucking read

>$12K wedding dress

Who funded this madness? At 40, even if she had Bill Gates tier parents, I can't imagine they'd support such a bizarre spectacle.

When she divorces herself she can get the taxpayers to fork out all those divorced woman gibs
This shebeast is a fucking genius

The irony is that she's like a lot of people on Sup Forums: lonely.

>you need a certain amount of money

Who's? This is what I want to know.

It's a joke I read that it carries no legal binding but I can see such thing happening in Sweden or Canada

Basically hit the nail on the head.

Don't project yourself on us, lefty.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4927700/Italian-fitness-instructor-40-marries-HERSELF.html

Dailymail has a lot more photos and info. She probably has a good job and a lot of savings since there's no children to care for. Work for 20 years and you should have at least 50k saved up. Also:

>The 40-year-old paid £8,700 for the ceremony, which is not legally recognised, and even went to Egypt on her honeymoon - by herself.

It's just so pathetic.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4927700/Italian-fitness-instructor-40-marries-HERSELF.html

WE

>50K

Pathetic, a person her age should have 5x as much by that time if they're ever planning to retire. I'm sure that was her entire nest egg she blew on one night of 40yr old selfies in a ridiculous dress. That so many people would show up for this farce is the real tragedy.

>That so many people would show up for this farce is the real tragedy.
Is it worse than virgin with his wife's son who posted his tragedy on Sup Forums?

open bar bro. people show./

She's a smart girl. When the inevitable divorce comes she'll get everything.

>That so many people would show up for this farce is the real tragedy.

This is more common than I thought though. Quite a few people show up to support mental illness.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623511/Why-t-wedding-without-partner-Bonkers-bride-37-reveals-married-hit-stigma-single.html

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2928352/Woman-marries-emotional-wedding-ceremony-failing-meet-one-age-40.html

>Pinch of madness

More like complete madness

>Sup Forums is too young to remember that Dennis Rodman did the same thing

found the wedding song
youtube.com/watch?v=3ENDL-3XLmc

As near as I can tell, women use mental illness as a shit test these days.

Nah. Genius has a spark of madness. Imagine the amount of tinder matches or eligible cougar widowers who would take a ride on that crazy train. She just pulled a Trump card for free publicity. Obviously had the money to drop on a ceremony so she aint broke with a stable job.

As a MGTOW I'm legit considering this. It's actually right wing and based if u think of it

Her problem was that she let herself get strung along for 12 years without commitments, because our society preaches we should just "have fun". If you want to be married, this should be discussed in the relationship early on, to be sure that you are on the same page.

The biggest lulz is gonna be when the boyfriend marries some 23 yo within a year.

If you think that, then you aren't MGTOW, you're a lonely tradcuck wannabe.