Buyfag thread

Check the guide before asking any questions:
buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

figsoku.net/blog-entry-29087.html
leeksarefalling.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/nendoroid-guide-10-steps-to-differentiate-between-real-and-fakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Brexit and still no high quality Karen figure.

June order just came in.

Wonfes will bring us new Karen(s).

>the face on that Sena
Absolutely disgusting.

Where did you get them from and how much was shipping?
And who is the artist for the ones that say 29 and the one on the middle in the bottom row

The OP should have been "read the guide DESS"

>プリンセス搾精レッスン
You cuck

That's a bit lewd user.

I'd rather an ayaya.

muh 1st scaled figure ever
this is definitely worth 12,722

Tougou-san when>

I don't recall tougo having a "signature" pose that justifies a scale figure production.

They're already making one. I just want some huge lesbo titties, really.

amiami send me a paymentrequest.

if choosing ems she told me the package weights 1.2-1.3kg

if choosing DHL it's suddenly 4-5kg.

is she drunk?

DHL charges by volume, EMS charges by weight

Volume and current oil prices.

ok, but why do they even bother having such a sheet on their website if it doesn't matter?

For estimation you dumb cunt.

OS Kirie fucking when?

figsoku.net/blog-entry-29087.html

>estimation
>amount is 3 times the "estimation"

so for amiami, do I email them if I want to pay for my pre-order now, or is there an option for it?

you can only pay when they are ready to ship your order

>just paid 9k shipping
yikes

We did it pals. Page 10.

Back to page 1

Cute Amatsun pose.

Nico arrived.
Guess I'm feeling a bit guilty, because the driving force of this purchase was not exclusively herself.

not figurine related, but i bought some kyoani stuff while on a whirlwind tour of osaka and kyoto.

might be sharing them in euphonium/phantom world threads in detail if there's a demand for it.

also, piano sheets and detailed illustration works for euphonium.

all in all, it set me back around 12k yen (2k each for the mini books, 4k for the euphonium book, 2k for three euphonium keychains and 1k for the mini piano book).

i regret nothing

Will Amico ever show her feet?

We have to be hopeful for the summer cards

She's still a nice and lewd figure.

Nice, this got here a lot faster than I was expecting.

>30k anime dollars

But she was worth it.

Toes are awful but it does look great overall.
Good buy user.

Yes I already know it's lo-qual, sorry.

>those base scratches
user...

I she specially treated to go underwater, or what?

I think those are just my dirty-ass fingerprints from putting on the coral.
Got too excited after putting her together and snapped a quick photo.

I was wondering this for the user who put her in his fishtank.

Foot with the toes sticking out is alright, but the other foot is definitely not good.
It was one of the first things i looked at, besides the puffy vulva.

Now cook it.

Can't wait for wonfes.

What does this mean?

Post em. Rate em.

Aren't EMS and SAL only available to certain countries? Those countries are like 95% of countries on the earth though

Im new to the whole buyfag thing, what do those acronyms mean?

They're shipping methods.

So can I not get it delivered to my address? I keep trying it with different sellers on amazon but they all keep giving me the same message, it's only the one item though, do I have to use one of those delivery fowarding places?

Got this boi. Have been debating weather or not to keep it sealed for a week now. On one hand it looks awesome (IMO) and i love Yu-Gi-Oh!. On the other, i could sell it on for so much. Fuck

Haven't been in the game long. I only buy things for series i collect. Never just one character from one show. Autistic i know, sorry.

Then keep it if you love it so much.

Too much Saber, haven't seen GuP though but I like Anchovy's design

Too small, nothing wrong with collecting things from one series though, at one point I owned every one of the Madoka Figma's

Too many male characters and figures in general

Pretty sure he was asking for current orders bud

Eh true. It's only money that i would spend on other stuff and probably eventually want to rebuy it anyway knowing myself.

That doesn't seem like too many figures to me. Seems like a pretty small collection to be honest.

What is she holding

Giant Nendo Miku neck joint

Metal

Fuck you amakuni!

You posted this already.

1/12 swimsuit miku came and she's pretty nice. I love the face.

No such thing as too many figs

I'm waiting for Rin.

tfw mine haven't left Japan yet ;_;

Either your cam is shit, she is missing a mouth or both.

>tfw I have a very specific waifu from an anime that didn't sell to well
>mfw all the figures of her have either been discontinued or go for hundreds of dollars.

Just fucking end it already.

Care to show some pages off PW one?

>a very specific waifu
Ever thought about killing yourself?

After you, fucboi.

Couldn't agree more lad, as long as you don't have them in every corner of one room you can't have too much of a good thing

>anime conventions

So I'm selling a figurine on ebay and the buyer ask if the figurine is authentic from Japan or fake from China to which I replied.

>While authentic Nendoroids are usually also manufactured in China. This is an authentic Nendoroid imported from Amiami.com. As evidenced by this guide to tell real from fake.
leeksarefalling.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/nendoroid-guide-10-steps-to-differentiate-between-real-and-fakes/

>2: The very first thing to check is whether they have the round sticker to secure the cover of the box. This is a standard for all GSC nendos.

>If you look at my 4th photo the sticker is indeed round.

>3: Very poor quality. For example, signs, such as a bad paint job, limbs/head fallen out while in the box. For example, this is my miku nendo:

>If you look at the 1st photo, none of the parts have dropped out, Hakase's eyes are painted perfectly aligned.

>5: The box. The boxes of real nendoroids are slightly more glossy then those of the fake nendos.

>This might be hard to see from the photos, but this box is indeed glossy.

>Considering plenty of other sellers putting only stock photos of the figurine on their page, it's a risk to buy Nendoroids on ebay. Please look at my uploaded photos of the actual product to confirm that this is a real nendoroid and not a Chinese fake.

>Thanks

To which he called my reply rude and pretentious. Do you guys know what's wrong with my reply and how I can improve on it? He declined my counter offer but left a message calling me a rude and obnoxious seller. This guy just destroyed the reputation on my fresh account by leaving a Offer Declined message saying I'm rude and obnoxious.

He was right.

Keep seeing the thumbnail as Miku doing the shaka hand gesture.

Anything specific I should avoid writing in the future?

No offense but if I were FREEing, id have this picture taken down simply because it makes the product look awful, whats up with her face?
Get some good lightning when you take photos and downres.

Should've just said it was authentic from Japan, since that's true considering it shipped from Japan to you. Your overly long explanation sounded autistic, which he described as rude and obnoxious.

This is bait right?

Is it wrong to prove it's authentic from Japan? Anybody can say it's real and just post stock photos. I guess I'll keep it short, concise, and claim it's real next time.

He was being a sensitive little bitch.
>Aggressively prove your product isn't fake in order to sell it.
>"Wowie why did you shove it in my face!!!!"
Fuck him, probably a manchild that cried whenever he raised his hand and the teacher told him he had the wrong answer.

He was right.

Should've just said that it was authentic without an autistic lecture

Who is it?

Probably got too wordy with it. "The sticker is indeed round" does sound like you're being sarcastic with him. All you really need to say is "Yes, it's authentic" or include that it's authentic in the product description, because then a seller is protected by Ebay's return policy if they receive a fake.

This is fine, the person is a retard and honestly you probably dodged a bullet. If a person acts this way before they even purchase an item then they will probably be even worse during the rest of the process. I haven't sold on ebay in a while due to some bad experiences and ebay's tendency to fuck over the seller, but all anyone should care about is seller rating, anything else really doesn't matter.

Shit, meant buyer, not seller.

Claiming that it's real is enough proof. If it turns out it isn't that's all he would need to file a bootleg claim.
Don't listen to the other fellow autists telling you you did fine. Just say yes and move along.

I just hope his calling me rude and obnoxious on the Offer notes that's visible to everyone doesn't completely destroy my reputation. I never knew providing evidence to support my claim is autism and aggression.

I'd also add at the beginning "Thanks for taking interest in my item" shorten the explanation by 1 or 2 points, and follow up with "If there's anything else you need, please ask :)"
Got to treat them like special snowflakes in their safe square.

>a very specific waifu
What did he mean by this?

I lucked out and found a blackberry. It was pretty good. Hope I can find the other flavors, I prefer Venors for normal.

It's this beauty right here. Apparently this mods don't take well to frog posting, the autists.

He's a retard and doesn't deserve her.

The tart taste of blackberry goes well with ginger ale. I don't think I ever had or found Vernors near me. Sounds like it taste super old fashion which I want.

What what? Didn't she get a whole bunch? Including a 1/4 even?

I had it as a kid in Michigan all the time, but when I moved it was pretty hard to find.

It is stocked by the grocery store by me now in Texas, but it is a bit more expensive than the regular sodas. Its got a good bite and goes well with Tequila and Crown Royal.