Jojo thread

New OP and everyone's favourite asshole debuts next ep.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sans_vs._Jotaro
youtube.com/watch?v=5nExYxPraXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Concept:
Rohan has two cocks

My memory might be fuzzy since it's been years when I last read part 4 but didn't that fucker eat a spider? I distinctly remember him eating a spider.

I hope this OP is more complex with references to events and characters now when we are getting into "the real" story of DIU

New ED? I hope for psycho killer

he stab then lick a spider

I thought we'd have a mosaic today.

i wish i was that spider

Concept: Rohan doing a Spider MonsterGirl

Concept: Rohan doing a Spider MonsterBoy

Rohan: Concept a Spiderdoing Girl

Still mad that Kamiyan isn't Rohan this time around.

Girl Rohan Concept: Monster doing a Spider

It's confirmed there will be a new OP next ep? If so I wonder if the final 13 episodes will have a 3rd one.

Spider Concept: MonsterRohan doing a Girl

Concept: Rohan cosplaying as a Spider

which pillar man would u fuk

Concept: This shitposters are faggots

Concept: Rohan is a Furry

Concept: Duwang is not Beautiful

But Is not crash too

Low chance of a new ED, licensed music is fuck expensive even if your parent company owns the label.

Concept: Akira Otoishi being incredibly popular in jail because of his effeminate good looks and skillful hands

Concept: Hol Horse beats DIO because bullets move in stopped time

Concept: Pucci cannot swear and instead says Heck alot

Concept: Mosaic user starting the new thing fucking already.

Concept: Stand that Loops a 10 second timeframe

Concept: Jotaro defeating Kakyoin with the power of his sick burns alone

>The user is fucked by the jojo
>Repeat
>Repeat
>Repeat

Concept: Yaoi Hands

This is the worst thread.

This will never stop bothering me

I want Akira to play By the Way for me

I think Kaato and Yasuho have [SAME KIND OF STAND]
The doors thing are similar to D4C, and Kaato hability is similar to D4C with the flags but in card version.

Concept: I just want a quiet life

Concept: I let horny anons fuck my asshole raw free of charge

deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sans_vs._Jotaro
>A skeleton which can be killed in one hit by a toddler wielding a kitchen-knife vs a guy with a stand that's OP even without time-stopping abilities

Concept: Holy shit Akinator calls DiU diamond is not crash

>He doesn't like Osomatsu's voice

God, DiGiorno Brandjoestar's design was fucked. Killer Experience was pretty alright though.

user, I'm gonna make Killer Experience now

>
>Sans wins

Concept: end this meme

|BITES THE REQUIEM|

You bites the requiem of your life, Now die!

youtube.com/watch?v=5nExYxPraXc
The third part of this is literally my reaction to...that.

Concept: Create a Stand Concept to end this meme and start an actual conversation before the effects of |CONCEPTION| keep us stuck in a never ending concept loop

It'd be a cool album name. It's power should be to create small plants and animals that follow heat sources and explode.

But I do like Osomatsu's voice. Doesn't change that Choromatsu makes a better Rohan.

>Karmic Retribution damage on a guy who gets pissed off at those who pick on the weak and innocent
>Sans ever bothering to fight someone who doesn't want to destroy the world

Concept: take a shot for each [CONCEPTION] you see.

Concept: The undertale fandom is a pile of cancer that no longer understands its characters

Why Can't We Be Friends: When struck by this stand, you temporarily see things from the perspective of its user, which is likely to lead to you at least partially sympathizing with them.

Concept: Ore wa Oingo henshin dekiru~

Trying to attack one of KE's animal bombs reflects all the damage back on the attacker in addition to making the coming explosion stronger.

Didn't the first volume of BDs release a few days ago? One would think there would be rips already, but I guess not.

I haven't finished watching this series yet but it's the greatest thing I've ever seen

Concept: This thread is garbage and you should all go to hell

AT LAST
I'M FREE OF |CONCEPTION|
Stand: Best of Both Worlds
Ability: Allows the User to decide between two timelines, good and bad, for himself and anyone within stand range.

Is that you Michael
Asspulls for days

Question if someone had a Stand like , how would these two interact.

Hmm, It would probably outwit the user of BOBW, causing them to pick the good timeline for their opponent.

Okay, real talk. Is there anyone who can actually beat Tusk Act 4? in a fight. And I’m not talking about Tusk Act 4 Requiem: Love Train. Not even talking about Tusk Act 5 Requiem Requiem: Love Train. Hell, not even Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Master Tusk Act 6 Requiem Requiem Requiem in Heaven Requiem: Love Train Requiem Requiem. I’m not even talking about Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Master Tusk Act 7 Requiem Requiem Requiem in Heaven Requiem: Love Train Requiem Requiem.

I’m especially not talking about Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Master Tusk Act 8 Requiem Requiem Requiem in Heaven Requiem: Love Train Requiem Requiem Requiem: Requiem Requiem w/ Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster Anubis Act 4 Requiem Requiem in Heaven Requiem: Love Train Requiem Requiem.

I’m talking about Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Master Tusk Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion:∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion over The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem and w/ sub-stand, Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster Sheer Heart Attack Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem: Love Train Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem w/ Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster All Stand Discs Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion: The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem w/ The Red Stone of Aja and the Seven Holy Corpse Parts as a Vampire wielding the Sword of Luck and Pluck, Clackers, Soap in his gloves to produce bubbles, and infinite Stand Arrows, Joestar Blood, Alternate Joestar Blood, a Horse, Steel Balls, 4 Testicles, and the Green Baby that was uttered the 14 words of Heaven.

who wants pancakes

Part 2 Joseph can still beat it.

Hot.

>A fanmade fusion looks better than both canon stands
Goddamnit

I heard this guy likes to kick little kids around. What an asshole indeed.

Anons, tell me more about his douchebary so we can put a stop to this monster.

why is kira's mouthteeth just one white blorb

Reminder that everyone dies

Nobody lives forever.
Except Kars, and Diavolo sort of.

Yep they all die I just finished part 4 and I can confirm everyone dies, the villain wins, and nobody will ever defeat him.

I was under the assumption that GER killed Diavolo across all timelines, making it a infinite death, because in every possible timeline he could exist in, he would be dead

Golden Queen.

Nah, it's the one Diavolo moving through every timeline and dying in each one before going to the next. It made more sense in Japanese imo.

I hope MosaicAnon comes back today...

My interpretation of it was that it wasn't 'every Diavolo in every timeline dies somehow', but that Diavolo as we know him just constantly dies and respawns in various wacky ways.

It's sort of weird how it works, some of it seems completely believable (drowning in the river, getting hit by a car) and other parts seem completely bizarre (being dissected alive in a morgue by a nurse who didn't even seem to recognize he was alive and talking to her).

Concept: Eating King Crimson because its clearly just a big cherry pie with some gum stuck to the top

>By damning Diavolo to an eternity of natural 1s, Giorno has made infinite innocent witnesses from infinite universes traumatized by the sight of some screaming pink-haired freak being horribly and inevitably killed before their eyes
Worst JoJo

So, what is your outlook on the recent adaptation? I am kind of disappointed with the overall quality, as it is much closer to the end of SC than to its beggining which was the best looking and animated JoJo. Also 39 episodes seems rushed, and I do not suppose that BD will add much additional scenes.

Concept: Joseph Created 5 Guys
and then made Olive Garden in honor of caesar

At the very least they should change the imagery, it only really follows up to the docks for Akira's fight.

What's with this concept shit?
Did I miss something?

To be fair he has no idea what happened, it was GER being a sadistic shit.

Concept: Please help us we're being trapped by |CONCEPTION|

I'm sorry, but the juxtaposition of these two fucking kills me.

It totally got off on it.

Stands are creepy.

I mean that's a given, just new songs is a long shot.

Concept: All Stands are Sentient but most keep it a secret

I'm a bit letdown by the Korean QUALITY every now and then, but otherwise I think it's great. The art style takes some getting used to, but the colors, transitions and mood is really good. As for it being 39 episodes, only time will tell if it ends up feeling rushed. However, that hasn't really been the case at all so far, and SC also didn't need to drag on for as long as it did.

Why is fucking everyone in Passione named after fucking food

Which one of them tastes the best

Can sombody post the taste template?