Muh Russia

The elites know a race war is looming and inevitable. The day of the rope draws ever closer.

The new Russia narrative is that Russia is responsible for stoking American racial conflict in order to sow domestic dissent.

This is the Left's last effort to stave off a martial white uprising. Liberal elites, by blaming the Russians for stoking racial tensions, think they can both wind the clock back on race relations in America and provide cover for advancing their shitlib agenda. They are losing, desperate and terrified. They pushed too hard and the normies have awoken on the issue of race. Niggers suck and now everyone knows it.

Social media is not even fractionally as influential as CNN would like you to believe. Russian linked twitter bots are not controlling American minds. The suggestion that they are is typically insulting and the kind of thing we should all expect from the same media that told us Trump couldn't win.

The current NFL shit show has done nothing but solidify rational opinion. How long until the national media tells us this too was all a Russian troll?

>bluepills

That's already being claimed.

This will be their panacea from now on. They have license to ignore the American people that gave them an eleven per cent approval rating because apparently we're all Russians in rubber masks.

Not as easy as it looks, is it? Tell me, what dies David Brock smell like in person?

It's kind of sad how little news we've had for the past year. My gf and I have made it a hobby to randomly turn on NPR and guess the topic of discussion. It's either Korea, gays/etc., Russia, Mexico, blacks, or refugees. They just cycle the same stories at this point and that's NPR, the supposed "unbiased" source. The others are even worse, and they all use the same word: ALLEGED. We haven't had some real news since the election.

NPR has factless, emotional interviews with every last Muslim and Mestizo. They have not reported, let alone done interviews, let alone redundantly ask about feelings, on cases of white or Christian victimhood. They still have not reported that Tennessee church shooting by a black racist extremist. They have this really obvious leading in their questions, like both interviewer and interviewee were reading off the same script and handing it back and forth. They also have this cute thing where they will very gently sneak in "Russian interference in the election" as a subordinate clause when talking about something else, so they do not have to mention it getting refuted.

We had real news, user, pic very related

I will never forget Steve Inskeep's argument for why Hungary should tolerate rape, vandalism, human trafficking and panhandling: because those people are ultimately headed towards Germany, so nothing they do on the way matters.

What was the explanation for Obama presiding over aberrantly calm storm seasons for nearly a decade and Trump getting four record breakers at the same time in the same place in his first hurricane season, with global warming a constant in the background? Was that luck? Gaia mad about something Trump tweeted?

How is a racewar a bad thing? Black are outnumbered 8-1 and are poor and worthless. They will be quickly crushed and then disinfranchised, causing them to move to canada. US becomes white and production quintuples. Where's the downside?

I like when a well informed person fucks their narrative and they side with the other guy who's like
>Well I don't think it's that way at all. See...
Alright my bad. I'm nowhere near the gulf so I kinda forgot.
The sad thing is that years ago I wouldn't believe you and would think you were exaggerating, but that really is the state of things.

I don't think you know how news works.

Also you can blame lack of news on lack of news making by the trump admin. Trump has done a lot of stuff, but none of its is anymore news worthy than his current NFL tangent.

I guess the transgender ban was his biggest moment so far. Could have been daca but he caved and said he will just extend it when congress does nothing in 5 months.

Waiting for the shoe to drop on Muslim ban and him to actually make a deal worth talking about. Sad his biggest deal so far has been approving a Democratic budget move.

He has done a ton of newsworthy stuff that they are burying. I remember the media drooling over Michelle Obama's out of shape biceps. I remember them monitoring every condiment when Obama went for hamburgers. Trump started work on the wall this weekend, I heard nothing except here.

And it's Inskeep too so he said it in this bizarre, childish manner.

>The elites know a race war is looming and inevitable
Past your bedtime soros?

What he means is a counterattack.

and shut down CNN?
Use the body count/internal leaks meme. One investigation covers the other

The Russians have been working on race war since the early 1950s. For once the news isn't fake.

Google FBI negros and communism and it'll probably come up.

Actually it is Russia. You're a dumb fucking cuck for not seeing it.

This guy is a fucking Russian. Don't listen to him. he needs spice. Specifically SAGE!