What does pol think of armenians?

Hey Sup Forums what do you think of non-Jewish semites? The Assyrian Christians and the Armenians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw
jpost.com/Blogs/Said-Musayev/Anti-Semitism-in-the-Armenian-press-Driving-forces-of-treacherous-hatred-492089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pound shop Jews evelutioary selected for being a race of sneaky rats and merchants

I believe Assyrian Christians are something else than Armenians. I only know Anita Sarkeesian

armenians arent semites. theyre mostly caucasus people like georgians and circassians.

Armenians aren't semites. Nor are Iranians, Georgians, etc
As to what I think about them-they're just fine in their countries. I would be happy to help them, but not over here. They ought to stop waving their flags on our land and assimilate.

i prefer to keep our traditional lifestyle than assimilate into amerifat culture and have my kids become uncultured sjws.

Iranians most likely got a lot of people with Arab ancestry, so that's not quite right

Probably the worst enemy of the jews once they realize the genocide was orchestrated by the jews aka (((Young Turks))).
All 3 Pasha brothers were jewish, Ataturk was a jew, Djavid Bey was a kike who also funded the kike revolution in russia.

>i prefer to keep our traditional lifestyle than assimilate into amerifat culture and have my kids become uncultured sjws.
Great. There's a country where you'll never even have to come into contact with Americans. Head on over there
>and have my kids become uncultured sjws.
If anything, you're more likely than white kids to do so. Anita Sarkeesian, Ana Kasparian, etc
We ought to deport you to lessen sjw influence.

both kasparian and sarkeesian assimilated into western culture and became feminists or degenerate traitors.

They won't stop. The day Americans stop referring to themselves as Europeans is the day they will.

They're both hated amongst Armenians lol
youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw

>both kasparian and sarkeesian assimilated into western culture and became feminists or degenerate traitors.
Nah, I've met so many far left Armenian bitches that it's pathetic.
And they all lived in majority armenian areas, attended oriental orthodox service every weekend, etc

Anita Sarkeesian has large feet. large nose and hands too. if she were a man I'd guess she'd have a large dick, but I guess she has some really big inner labia and huge clitoris then.

>he day Americans stop referring to themselves as Europeans
No one does this outside of 4chinz.
And obviously that's different. Our language is Germanic, our institutions are Anglo-Norman in origin, etc. Of course Europe Don't pretend that Armenia has some sort of claim here.

Armenians are caucassian not semitic
I know plenty here in Greece high percentage of them are commies the rest are cool people

>many far left armenians

ive met many around where i live as well. part and parcel of immigrating and growing up in los angeles

they feel different and sympathize with other shitskins more easily I guess. they're also more intelligent, so they can take some kind of leaders role upon them, which they gladly do to make themselves feel important.

>they feel different and sympathize with other shitskins more easily I guess. they're also more intelligent, so they can take some kind of leaders role upon them, which they gladly do to make themselves feel important.
Yes, and I've have no problem with them if they'd just use their intelligence for conservative causes. There are so many Armenians who could have been doing what Nick Fuentes and others do. Instead they either sequester themselves or supply the left with talking heads.

fine by me desu.

armenians have noses that are way too long for my tastebut otherwise they are ok in my book

hey thats my collage csun.

I know an Armenian family and theyre good people

Based caucasians, along with Georgians.

Yea when the Young Turks came there the Armenians shut them down lol. Was funny. Being from Burbank I interact with them daily. Friends with a lot of them. They're extreme in politics, either hard right or hard left. Guys are moreso hard right and most hate jews more than any nazi I've seen while the girls are hard left but you'll still find a good amount of hard right girls in their groups especially once married.

I was actually reasoning as to why they might be leftist. So, that: sympathy for other shitskins and trying to 'help' the weakest ones to make themselves feel important. Because regarding that last thing: it's why a lot of white girls are like that too. For Armenians it's just a little 'closer to home', so I guess more prevalent.

Poor-man's Jew, though at least they have the courtesy to reeeeee about a holocaust that actually happened.

fpbp
You are the SJWs rats. You make gypsies look Aryan

Government sponsored refugee committee

refugee.ru

Guess who runs it? Armenian goblin

RT ( the anti-nationalist shills ) - Armenian cunt in charge

Anti-xenophobic organisations? Kikes and Armenians.

Flat robberies? Mostly Armenians and Georgians
Send RWDS to Glendale.

Wish we used them to help colonize the middle east instead of the appeasement and create Israel bs

Aren't Armenians much new immigrants in comparison to the German, Italian, Irish, Jewish ones though?

Most do but some don't. Afghan/Iranian pashtun you see people post here with his red head son is what 100% aryan whities looked like when the race first formed. I know quite a few Iranians with a relatively European complexion and mostly European facial features myself and they would easily pass in Caucasus and sometimes in south Europe.

So they're basically just another minority group pushing the leftist agenda.

They're literally jews.

Their flag is reminiscent of something but i can't quite pin it down.

>Shitty at choosing flag colors
>never genocided

>The Israeli expert on international affairs Arye Guth writes in his article “Anti-Semitism in Armenia: A Clear and Present Danger” in an American Jewish newspaper The Algemeiner on December 12, 2014 that after the disappearance of the USSR the Jewish minority community and its legacy been greatly reduced in Armenia. The increase in anti-Semitic acts in Armenian society and the collapse of the economic situation forced the Jews to abandon the country. "

jpost.com/Blogs/Said-Musayev/Anti-Semitism-in-the-Armenian-press-Driving-forces-of-treacherous-hatred-492089

They hate jews

yes that's what I think, but they're worse then, because they're intelligent, unlike 99% of spics and niggers. niggers are as harmless as they are because they're retarded.

>On 11 February 2002 Armen Avetissian, leader of the nationalist party, declared Persona Non Grata the then Israeli ambassador to Armenia Rivka Cohen on the pretext of Israel's refusal to give Armenian events equal status as Armenians 'Holocaust, while questioning the number of victims during the Shoah. The Jewish Council of Armenia sent an open letter to former Armenian President Robert Kocharian expressing his concern about the recent aggravation of anti-Semitism. Armen Avetissian responded by publishing an anti-Semitic article in the Iravunq newspaper, where he said: "Every country that has a Jewish minority is under great threat to its stability."

More from the article LOL. Pol praises Orban for saying these things when Armenia has been doing it since they got independence

Disgusting grubby fucks. Wouldn’t buy a used car from them, don’t want them in my country.

>mad he bought a used luxury car he cant afford to maintain.