Only date within your race thread

let's face it pol, lots of Spics on this board, so we need a thread to talk all about the wonders of latin women. By only talking about how great white women are, we end up convincing non-whites to mix with them.

So here is a date within your own race thread.

why wouldn't you want to impregnante this QT? She lives in Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Guyana
randomcity.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Por favor no postees mi novia sin avisarme

new post

huh, both du bs. cool. stupid captcha thought it was spam. fuck that reformat bullshit. also why is noting du bs caught on our captcha

>be white
>ex is puerto Rican
Am I a race traitor lads?

this QT is also from Mexico. sorry about all the posts, stupid Captcha

yes, I have for myself sari wearing gf of 2 years. shame she is low caste tho

Those women don't come here, dumbfuck.

It's the unfuckable Indian types that waddle up to America.

I like this

Human race, I'm in. I smelled this kinda stinky Indian woman at work, I kinda like it.

you just started this fucking thread to post pics of that girl.... you want us to say how cute she is or something. obsessed freak.

I only go balls deep in asian women

you're saying that that's your girlfriend, pajeet? nice try, but no.

curry tits are pretty cute user

learn to read desu. she's not my gf. my gf does looks like her though.

curry tits sounds gross. my gf does not look like average indian you imagine tho

Source on this girl plz? Really fucking cute.

Absolutely not. They're fucking insane. You may find the one or two Cuban white girls that are unabashedly patriotic to America and like Cracker Barrel and all of that - but after that, the rest is a complete piss barrel of roller-coaster obesity, obtuse narcissism, and extreme retardation. Don't fall for the spic meme.
t. South Florida Man

P.S. Some may be genetically white, but don't fucking act like it. Beware the Argentine, Chilean, and Brazilian

if you think finding a red pilled white woman is difficult, just imagine a fellow spicette. They're usually just as retarded. Perhaps moreso.

aren't spicettes in us way more bitchy and leftists?

Depends Cubans are usually right.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

At this point I just want a qt white gf just to piss Sup Forums and white genociders off

exactly, and those unfuckable indian type of men that browse this board need to know they should start families with them

not our problem

Half Mexican, half huWhite male reporting in. I have a pretty Anglo first name, but the rest is turbo-beaner. I married myself a 100% German-American woman, sorry Sup Forums but I couldn't help myself and I defiled her lineage. Now we have two ~85% White kids that look huWhite enough to be hated by all the Blacks we live around. I do too, for that matter. When shit hits the fan I'll be fighting on the right side of history, win or lose. I don't know what Whites fighting against darks will think of us, if we have to flee the city or whatever and stay elsewhere. Would they accept me or my family? I can't say for certain. I will fight the commies nonetheless.

Yes, id say at base they're as vain as the typical woman. But now add in years of coddling and entitlement (hispanic parents seem to think their children are ALL beatiful and can't do no wrong) and you're left with a shell of a person.

>By only talking about how great white women are, we end up convincing non-whites to mix with them.

Sadly, white supremacy kind of hinges on this more than anything. You would lose a LOT of power if the most accomplished men of other races weren't marrying their money into your families.

they are hit or miss

you're half mexican? but was your mexican side indigenous, mestizo, castizo? that kinda' makes the difference

It's too late for me OP. My gf is a caucasian 5'3 brunette with a nice bubble butt and B cups. I've said when I was younger, that going to marry with my own race, but then I met this cute white girl at school. It was the hips and the pretty face that got me. I'm a lightskinned pale latino though, so we look like siblings to some people. Kind of annoying tbqh

im all for castizo futurism, but whites are 7% of world population, start behaving mormon and pump white kids please

It doesn't matter if you love her user

>they are hit or miss
You do understand that these creatures peak at about 20 and thereafter they look like this?

Yeah we get it you are obsessed with having sex with this child. kys.

I'm cool with that. Greek Italian Ecuador.

Cast system should be implemented in the US.

I'd still plow that. You're lying if you wouldn't. Post more.

why not just lynch the jews instead? i mean, all the bullshit going on is because of them:
>communism
made up by some crazy kike
>multiculturalism
created and pushedon the msm by kikes
>burgerland being used as war dog to destabilize other countries
kikes too
>sending niggers and arabs to other countries
kikes too
>usury and banking
jews
>degenaracy being more accepted nowadays
kikes, it's always those dipshits...
...the reason whites have become cucks is because of those pricks, indoctrination on steroids

spics are the worst subhuman race on earth. you're even lower than niggers.

niggers = want gibs but don't want africa to come to america
spics want gibs but want all of south america to come brown america

spics = such cucks on Sup Forums offering their shitty subhuman women to Sup Forums hoping they can stay and get gibs/breed more spic gremlin

spic women are the most likely to get blacked as well cause you're low iq slum creatures just like niggers

I had to... top kek

how much we just kill the subhuman low iq races? especially spics?

people who can't make a functioning civilization don't have a right to life. all spics countries are 3rd world slums and all the residents go to white countries to leech for gibs

We need European immigration, race mixing is the last thing America needs.

Slavic chicks are more redpilled then ever David Duke himself. Racial Whitening is a dead concept that only retarded mudbloods follow.

Mestizo. My dad was short and hairy, but not indigenous. I'd put him at about 50% huWhite to begin with, give or take. So I'm almost 75%. I find that I'm a little smarter than the average White person, as well. When I went into the military I was scored at the 97th percentile, which I know isn't saying much for the military but it's still decent.

once they hit 30 there is a high chance she will become a troll

50 year old women become fat stacks of flesh in any race.

Pls be serious
No Joke answers like "A black lady" or "a londoner"
Who should I date, according to your principles?

PS don't try to manipulate people like animals, OP, it's very Jewish

>White
>As Spic as my spic mom
I'm 85 percent European. My dad is white, my mom is a spic.
My mom is NOT white. She is despised my most aryans. I consider her a shame.
You are not white.

>it's a "PLEASE FUCK OUR WOMEN ESE" thread
Beaners are so fucking pathetic.

I'm half egyptian and half white. What race should I be marrying?

That image is kinda false
Most Mexicans are very Hygienic

Italian

this is a kike

now respond to mine por favor posholska

someone respond to mine
i have prom soon
i can either ask a blonde girl to prom or a brunette
i need to know which

>but after that, the rest is a complete piss barrel of roller-coaster obesity, obtuse narcissism, and extreme retardation.

How is that any different from white women or black women? Please, fucking explain it to me.

Too short, small tits, old mexicans look like frogs. Lower IQ, peasant culture...will use chain migration to import her entire rat family into this great nation.....so No.

Dating just a silly commercial scam.

And Ms. Amelia is really dumb and ugly.

*Tee hee

respond to mine, bros

Wow. No responses! How shocking!!!!!!
Who would have thought? Ignored for twenty minutes! Must be a woooorld record!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Fuck you all.
I'm gonna propose to the blonde girl!
DIE@!

You should date a nigger since you're 1% black

ima swedish mixed mutt that has multiple blood lines, im white skinned,blonde hair and green eyes. Who do i date.

I'm only joking, you should date a white chick who's a med.

A slavic chick or a nordic obviously

False, she doesn't live in mexico, she lives in the north west.

Spic here.

Latinas are the most entitled, drama-fueled perras in the planet.

Yes, they are fun, bubbly, know how to have fun, are good in bed, but with all the fun, comes all the drama. I got tired of the emotional roller-coaster, the guilt tripping and the manipulation long ago.

I'm much better off dating progressive, educated girls balanced with a bit of tradition. Mediterraneans fit the bill perfectly.

Spic here.

I made this decision to only marry with my own race.

Tough luck for you white boiz

Your population is getting more corrupt and less every year.
Your women are changing for the worse.

Meanwhile I am here with and endless supply of traditional immigrant women from Mexico.
Being a citizen I will be very desirable to them and they will be loyal and I to them.

Thank God I am Mexican.

How does it feel user?
To know that your likeliness of marrying an intainted traditional white woman is shrinking everyday?

Portuguese, Tetum, Indo-Timorese... All good.

Racism on anything other than no negro grounds is silly unless you are talking Chinese or gordo-stanis.

>Literal mix of native American and Spanish arab mix.

How do you deal with the yelling, the obsessive jealousy, her putting up weight like a fuckin hippo and blaming you for that, her wanting to bring her family to live with you, her mom, her over protective brothers and her ignorance?

Just asking from experience.

if she weren't b8 id probably fuck her
also im swiss and marrying a jew, does that make me a race mixer because we're pretty much the same thing

And they ruined The quiet American city of Miami were you could bring your American culture with you turning it into a chaos while driving, unrelatable stretch of chicken bawk speaking shit.
They dont speak spanish mind you thats why theres no other type of hispanics there but thats not why, theres no other types of hispancis there because nobody likes them and I hate them.

I'm dating a polish chick and most of my ancestry comes from Austria and Italy. We plan on having tons of kids since we are catholics.

>Spic living in F R A N C E
you are abominable

the yelling is real, and so is the jealousy
ive met some spic women with great metabolisms
like- chink tier metabolisms
natives are cancer, though

>>Dont listen to this faggot
Mexibro your %100 with that comment

such bad sentence structure that it sounds like dialogue from the catcher in the rhye
no offense nibba but what do you mean

white cuban from SoFlo checking in... im waay into white cuban girls... also some regular white girls... they okay, love taylor swift.

>date
Degenerate hedonist crap.

Good shit bother, hope mass is great this Sunday. I'll say a prayer for you

Mexican American girls are nice looking I just think they should not be bleached or blacked or chinked or anything that changes them I think its good that theiyre racist.

Memes aside, white spics exist. Half the Mexican-Americans I knew in the Army were white as snow. The brown ones were better warriors though (airborne infantry).

I'll be honest. I fucking adore Latin thicc women with big tits and hoop earrings.

wtf is this flag?

You are literally me. Feels weird, man.

We never bring up our feelings or thoughts up to anyone.
We keep it all inside.
Which also means we rarely tell our women that they are putting on weight.

But not me. I am American raised, I will keep my woman in check and make her exercise and not be one of those stay-at-home that will just sit around doing nothing.
I will get a treadmill and order her to use it everyday.

>Her parents will move in with you.

As for her family retiring to their child's home, well that is expected.
We take care of our parents when they get old.
Unlike you whites that ship your poor parents to a crappy retirement home.
But she will, of course have brothers, and they will be the ones much more likely to take in their aging parents.
So I do not have to worry about that, even if they do move in, she may be able to get a job since her parents can b there with our children.

A Londoner.
Truth is, times are chanin and SOME people just dont wanna have the same genetic pussy as their own flesh may want something different Im Italian I want a Mexican American or Puerto Rican American with the robust genetics of their slave labor/ manual labor past.

keep telling yourself that paco

Nice response
Not my first choice but this is light years ahead of of the MUH ASIAN WAIFU DUMPSTER VEGETABLES IN THE STREET ANIMAL TORTURING MUCUS SKIN TONE WAIFU WAIFU

Most "White" Hispanics are basically Mestizos who LARP as white. However there are exceptions such as most Cuban Americans being almost ethnically Spanish.

Thank you brother, I shall do the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Guyana

That's a rare Pokemon

spic women are the most likely women to be blacked cause spics are low iq retards.

That's your own problem
>A Londoner.
the period makes it seem so grave
if you fuck a nigger, you are a nigger
you live through your kids
manual labor is pretty degenerate
I want a frail pale beauty who's father does a lot of tinkering with words

>Whose
Sorry, my 15 percent non- white is showing

yEAH but they throw gum on the side walk and parking lots of hot sunny days now your shoes has that melted gum shit on it that strings up all the way up your pants with the wind ruining your shit and invites you to a day of carefully cleaning your shit in the most difficult way possible with tons of little popsicle sticks and Gorilla Tape WHAT THE FUK SPIC

digits confirm

Do you guys believe in fate?
randomcity.net/
do this once
this is where the girl who you should date is from