What went wrong with the Bush clan?

They used to be the top of the game, WWII Nazi pals, CIA heads, Presidents, and now they're flaming out. What went wrong anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel kind of bad memeing on the guy but he is the image of a cuck and JUST combined.

Is there some Baby bush we can marry off to a Kennedy, Clinton or Roosevelt and create the ZOG status-quo Kwisatz Haderach so the neo-Monarchists can jill over an outright monarchy?

I've often wondered this. Why didn't one of Jeb's kids marry Chelsea? Then their issue could marry a Kennedy-Chang-Rothschild and we'd be set.

they're just adapting. they're placing themselves well for the future of America. short term pain for long term glory.

Yeah, college fag here. In class last week we were talking about FDR and the prof (pretty based, it's a land management class) brought up the Business Plot. No one else know about it. Fun stuff.

George P. Bush is the only one currently continuing the legacy, as far as I know. He tried to run over an ex-girlfriend so maybe Chelsea got scared.

I believe House Adams is extinct, no?

I thought there was a late 20s male Bush, but Chelsea married some other kike.

He gave away the Sword of Chang

Ah, that's the one.

Jeb is actually a beta. It's not just pol making fun of him. He's a genuine beta male, and married bad genetics because he was too pussy to date prime WASP pussy, despite being over 6 feet and the member of the political aristocracy. That's some next level beta shit.

>What went wrong anons?
typical new money

>vehicular manslaughter
Just like his aunt Laura!!

>Chelsea married some other kike
All part of the long game user. capcha cash calle

Didn't donate enough to the Clinton Foundation

woManlet

Seriously! Wasn't his dad the CIA director (before being VP) when he was marrying age? Could have had any New England Stacy he wanted.

>Business Plot.
Smedley Butler was one of the greatest American heroes, Charles Lindbergh also.

the Bushes are cousins to the Roosevelts

i would unironically support jeb jr for president

of mexico

rigged

fucking pair of queens the both of them

they were planning the north american union and needed a cuck to marry the most stereotypical mexican woman one could imagine

they work a long game, planning decades in advance, it explains why they have such issues dealing with more flexible opponents

jeb got spic'd. this is what happens when you flush your dna down the toilet and marry a subhuman. spic women age like milk in the sun. they're more obese than nigger women. basically you can't get worse genes than a spic.

i'll explain why spics are the lowest form of life on earth

niggers = want gibs but don't want to share it. they don't want africa to come to america
spics = want gibs, but want gibs for their family, friends, and entire race. spics want all of south america to come brown the usa and steal doing la raza

anything spics touch becomes rotten

Bush II admitted he was jealous of the relationship his dad and Bill have on several occasions.

But at least he's more dignified than Jeb, video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY

Indeed, both should be on currency.

Only if their (((Bene Gesserit))) programs produce twin girls to be married off to BOGZ.

what are you talking about user they look just like him

Clearly they should have picked a Slovenian sweater mannequin.

Chaos driven by Principles seems to be the best weapon against (((them))).

You may be onto something, Jamal Tyrone.

They take their own poison, it's hilarious. It never seems to fail. For example, Jews are 4x likely to be gay than Gentiles, and Jewish women race mix at a 60% rate while white women only do at about a 1% rate.

AND his grandfather was Prescott Bush, Connecticut Senator. He was a putz. He repeated the 9th grade because he was too dumb for his private boarding school in Andover, Mass. He did drugs just like his older brother, George. His real name is John Bush, WASPy and respectable, but he fucking goes by "Jeb". He met his wife on an exchange program in Mexico, so he was obviously too inept to get a WASP girlfriend despite being New England royalty 2nd only to the Kennedys and actually LIVING in New England.

I think more realistically JEB! fell for the Tall Man short women meme.

nah it was north american union agitprop from the get go

goyim, it's a club and you are in it.

Barb is a grade-A New England bitch, and I love her for it. There are too few of those old money types left. Ironically, they and hillbilly hicks are the two most American groups left, and they're dying off.

goddam, tfw I am literally just some fucker, but do better at relationships than a fucking ZOG chess-piece, holy shit.

>His real name is John Bush, WASPy and respectable, but he fucking goes by "Jeb"
That's pathetic

Jeb is stupid name

Manufactured folksyness, user. That's why Connecticutters strategically placed their sons in Texas and Florida.

Yeah I knew how fake W was in Texas. Most didn't though

And most people believe Barbara was a kindly old grandma type and not a nasty, virulent bigot who hated anyone not from her social caste. The meaner you are, the longer you live it seems

Jeb is actually an extremely WASP-y nickname. It's the initials of his full name, John Ellis Bush.

If he was a chad, he could have pulled it off, but he's a goober.

The race was rigged for Jeb. Trump came in and ruined he plan.

The race was rigged for Jeb. Trump came in and ruined the plan.

Jeb is not included

race mixing is so disgusting

Jeb got beat by a new-money chad that transfered to town, fucked his girlfriend under the bleachers, and took his spot on first string.

Wasn't Scott Walker the Koch's chosen, then Rubio?

u rang?
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAC!

Jeb bush looks like jimmy broadway the cuck.

They got Trumped.

I have a small hope that Trump is /theirguy/, and they carried the torch of liberty from Nixon and Reagan and took the long game to beat the Communists. In this scenario, they intentionally allowed the movement to be characterized as clowning and backwards, giving the diversity coalition enough rope to get smug and hang themselves.

But, I hated almost everything about the GWB Republican Party, so that's probably not true.